• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Staff Gabite Darkrai EX, RH Collector/DualBalls W: All Cilans, BW Promos, Shinies!

RE: W: RH Chatot MD, RH Calls, RH DCE, and UD Legends! New Japanese Victory Medals!

I have from your wants:
1x Ninetales HGSS (Holo)
1x T-Tar Prime

You can also CML for:
1x Starraptor FB LV.X
1x DGX
1x PGX
1x Leafeon MD #7

Thanks!

RE: W: RH Chatot MD, RH Calls, RH DCE, and UD Legends! New Japanese Victory Medals!

Hello again. Can you CML for the following?

Palkia G X, Dialga G X, Gengar X, Machamp X

Thank you. :)

Hikki:

Your 1x Scyther SF RH
1x Super Scoop Up Holo [FRLG]
1x Special Darkness RH [ex Holon Phantoms stamped]
x1 Tyranitar Prime

My Staraptor FB X, Engineer's

Haunter: I'm so sorry, there's nothing I really need. :(

CML for the following

YOUR
DGX

Did you get the PM about Palkia and the states dice? :)

darksoulSP said:
Did you get the PM about Palkia and the states dice? :)

What was the deal

darksoulSP said:
Hikki:

Your 1x Scyther SF RH
1x Super Scoop Up Holo [FRLG]
1x Special Darkness RH [ex Holon Phantoms stamped]
x1 Tyranitar Prime

My Staraptor FB X, Engineer's

Gah, T-Tar Prime just got traded. LMK if there's anything else!
EDIT: I'll also try and get one this league. Dunno if possible though.

Let me know! :D

80: My Palkia GX
Your Vileplume UD RH, States Dice

Also, I don't suppose you have any Unown 1st editions, from the Neo-series?

Please CML for Steelix Prime.

Might you be interested in Pre Release Dark Gyarados?

CML for the following

YOUR
DGX
Chatot (MD)(RH)

Sup bro. Idk I have anything you need, but Ima need your Gengar lv X and Palkia G Lv X, so please cml :D

Didja check your thread? I'd like ta do Slowking and Sunflora HG SS for League holo energies! :D

darksoulSP said:
Didja check your thread? I'd like ta do Slowking and Sunflora HG SS for League holo energies! :D

Yeah, I saw that, but I'm gonna see what I pull in my box first before I trade for HS cards. Nothing else you need?

Back