Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just a conclusion no one can 100% be sure. is like your telling me you want to get 10ex ou of 10 boosters which is not really possible unless:

1: you got psychic power
2: your so darn lucky on that day i bet you jump off the world trade centre your still in 1 piece.

no.I said that my friend got a Swampert ex in a soft pack. No 1 is sure that the "booster glitches" are true. Maybe the weighing test is true. but i'm not saying anything!

n2ko: *jumps off world trade centre*
lol, i'm still in 1 piece!
*pushes n2ko off world trade cener*
k...so here is his hand, there is his head...:p:p:p:p

hey DPM you can jump if you want don include me in it and i'm stil in 1 piece. anyone knows how the weight test is taken?

Weight test is done with one of those REALLY sensitive scales. But I have never seen them and don't know where to get them. I don't even know the proper name for them.

Here is my theory:

Soft DF packs contain EX's (EX's have no sparkles on the side).
Hard LM and older packs contain EX's (EX's have sparkles on the side).
CG is odd because most of its EX's have sparkles on the side but Swampert EX doesn't so Swampert EX's are in soft packs while others are in hard packs (don't ask me how to tell EX packs with normal packs in CG, maybe they're somewhere in between).

-The Guardian of the Sea

Lugia58 : that theory was already said if you didn't know or either your to lazy to read previous posts.

beautiful-swablu said:
Weight test is done with one of those REALLY sensitive scales. But I have never seen them and don't know where to get them. I don't even know the proper name for them.

pocket scales

So how much do these pocket scales cost? Though capt.penguin is right- if you go in a shop and start weighing every booster then the seller might get suspicious and stop you.

haha i have no problem doing that i work at a game shop so not a problem for me to weigh :p

Well I am old enough to work in a games shop. Slight problem- in England there are hardly any card shops and most toy shops have stopped selling pokemon. Most only stock recent sets which I already have most of. Which is why I always use bend and thickness tests instead of weight test. I suppose I could befriend some of the shop staff. Then they might let me weigh them...

Ok (remember its not proven)
bending-You take a booster between and hold it so either the front or back is facing up and then bend it using your thumb and 1st finger(dont bend too hard or you could damage it). In theory the packs that are harder to bend have ex cards. But like some recently mentioned this does not always apply. I find ex cards in DF, LM and CG come in easy to bend packs.
For the thickness test you need to turn the booster on its side and compare which packs look thicker. Some people claim ex cards are in the thicker packs.
Though the difference in thickness/bendiness is slight so you have to take a bit of time doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back