Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
your an IDIOT...cacturne + 3 $ for mew ex LM....better try this, Cacturne and some rare holo for that is more good....

If you are looking for an ex don't buy packs go on ebay or somethig you will save a lot of money that way. Hope that helps

Mew EX07 said:
If you are looking for an ex don't buy packs go on ebay or somethig you will save a lot of money that way. Hope that helps

thats true for like 60%

another 40 % is not that true coz most tcg players are 10- 18 ish, so how on earth are we gonna have a credit card? Dont forget, if u stay outside of USA, the shipping price will fly sky high!

What that means if I buy a pack from someone in the US, it will be RM152!O_O

Yeah. I have had stuff shipped from america where the postage is over $30. It is insane! When I posted something there is did not cost me as much as $30. I don't know if that is because it is a different way. I am guessing that there is not an ebay for whatever country you are in then. If you are not old enough for a credit card beg to an adult very nicely to bid for you. But you can get fake boosters on ebay because people put fake cards in old booster wrappers. That is rare though. There are some times when it is better to buy singles.

Well, my friend picked a random DF booster pack and have Flygon ex!! I had no idea how he'd done that! Anyway, I opened 3 UF that day and got a Blissey ex. BTW that DF booster pack was Latias&Latios...

well i think pic doesnt apply to the ex in the pack...i read the Booster Pack Miracles and some one said jirachi packs have ex but when i tried....all commons ..its luck that matters here(i think)

well my friend says that in 5 booster packs, all Latias & Latios cover, 3 of them contains an ex, I don't really believe that but i think its 80% luck and 20% truth.

the last time I opened 4 times all Nidoking & Arbok no exs just all Ninetails (2 Rare-Holo, 2 Reverse Foil). Very funny indeed!

This is a coincidence. The pokemon on the front of the packet should make no difference at all. But I am going to try it anyway just to have a go because I need a few DF boosters anyway.

i dont think the image in front of the booster really matters at all . in df i have so far pulled 6 exs and they all came from diffrent images on boosters . i got my first two df exs from the nidoking/ arbok booster, the third one from a tyranitar/Tropius booster, fourth and fifth one from a latias/ latios booster , sixth one from the salamance/dragonair booster. i went trought all the 4 diffrent booster images and pulled at least one ex from each image. so yeah mystery solved , the image does not matter . and i also dont think the weighing or bending of the boosters help in any way either . i have gone trought many booster and noticed that some are harder and some are softer and easier to bend . when i open them i have gotten completly diffrent results . ive opened hard boosters and pulled ex's , also opened soft boosters and pulled ex's . the hardness or softness dosent really matter at all. and if you really think about it ,do you really think that the machines they use to compress the matierial compresses everything equally the same . machines arent perfect and only approximate things so it isnt guaranteed that every single card would be exactly the same thickness .if the thicknes varies therefore the the weight of the cards varies making it very complicated to tell what type of card wiil be inside the booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back