Help me guys,,,Booster picking tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one time, my friend asked me to help him choose a pack from DF, and earlier on I pulled 5 ex's, that time, I needed Tyranitar ex d baadly. So when I simply chose the pack for my friend, guess what, a Tyranitar ex d!

Yeah! That time I told you around 10 posts ago my friend chooses a Latias and Latios booster pack without looking and got me a Flygon ex! I choose 3 UF's and got a Blissey ex! I had no idea how I'd done that. Well, I still like that idea...

Aagron_92 said:
Buy 10000000000000000000 packs, and if you get an ex, you're still unlucky.

thats like buying 11 boxs i think i dont want to do the math but anyway i highly doubt that anybody will have that kind of money to buy that many packs!

what has brought me alot of luck is telling any of my family members to just pick out any booster at radom for me . it almost has never failed me the few times i have ever tried it . my sister got me a delta charizard , base set charizard, clefable ex , gengar ex, and tyranitar ex d. my brother only did it once and got me a base set charizard also. my mom also only did it once and got me a latias ex d. the problem is that i could barly ever coviced them to choose boosters for me because my mom and brother cant stand it when i waste my money on cards , and my sister belives that every time she gets me a good card , that she is just wasting her good luck on me.

I will hopefully be able to get some boosters tomorrow. I am unsure if I want to risk the picture on the front idea. Its just rumours to be honest.

EDIT- I went ahead and did it anyway. I got one with salamence and two with latias/latios just to prove this idea wrong. In the salamence pack I got flygon ex! I know this kinds of shows that you cannot believe the picture idea mentioned about latias/latios. But if it had not been suggested on this thread I would not have bothered to buy the boosters and I would have one less ex. So thank you Ice Pokemon Master!

I don't know about thouse, but different people has different luck, my friend's brother got a T-tar ex d from the Nidoking one.

Chill, it was just a joke, and about the pack, it's youre choice, but I'm not getting an ex card from a pack for a loooooooooong time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back