• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED CHARIZARD SW and $30.00!! [H]: Giratina X Origin Forme, Shiny Swablu, and Glaceon X!

CML for giratina lv.X

RE: NEED CHARIZARD SW and $30.00!! [H]: Giratina X Origin Forme, Shiny Swablu, and Glaceon X!

Puhleeze CML for Giratina Origin Forme Lv. X!!! I have a Charizard SW, but not thirty bucks...:(

BUT! I might get about that amount in a few weeks after I sell some of my cans that I have been saving up! LOL, eco-friendly moniez.

I know, because I am getting it pretty soon, and I want to trade it for the Heatran X and Shiny Voltorb IFDS.

Still want to do this? I don't really need the SW Weavile you were gonna toss in anymore...got them. Anyway, let me know if you want to do this or CML if you want to do something else. Have Shiny Charizard SF and Skymin X, etc...

CML for Giratina X orgin forme...I could fork over a nice crisp $23 bucks for it.

I want
Giratina X Origin Forme
Shiny Swablu

Have
Latias ex Dragon
Latios ex Dragon
Rayquaza ex Dragon

Cml for Giratina Lv.X [Origin Forme]. Lmk.

Thanks Ghostbuster...I...I...mean John.

Please CML for the Shiny Swablu and your Giratina Lv.X =)

People: First, you must live in the US. Just saying.

I'm putting a price of $30.00 on Giratina X.

I will get back to the rest of you ASAP...I also need the following cards mint and ASAP:

Blastoise, Wartortle, Squirtle MINT Base Set.
Marshtomp RS.
Charmander, Charmeleon MINT Base Set.

How about
1x Omastar (RH/MD)
1x Shiny Swablu

For
1x Latios EX
1x Latias EX

I could bump it up to $25...Come to my house today and discuss it with me, hey I could get some ex's you need ;)

randomman: Sorry...I don't think I'm getting enough on my end. Are the exs mint? And if so, if you could add 5 dollars it's a deal. I also want your Ray ex if it's mint. What can I add?

Like type on PB? Play tennis in the rain? Play pokemon with Jacob?

-You said you hate PB

-You can't play tennis in the rain

-You hate pokemon...

Come on dude. Alright, how much for 2 Rampardos GC? I was thinking 7 USD, but you let me know.

Also, I really want to get you back in the game man. Please PM me to tell me why you hate the game. I miss you man, I really do. :(

Jacob too :(

PS: What is the price tag on WB cards?

Please PM me buddy.

WB cards: singular, they are currently 10 bucks a piece. Buy all 4 together, 33. They are extremely rare, and I love them.

I can do 8 dollars for both Rampardos.

They are mint and I guess I can add the Rayquaza.

For...the Shiny Swablu and Omastar RH? If so, I think I can do it...please PM me for the details.

Anyone else?

Hey Dudeman:

-Cool Porygon (Mint, and in plastic wrapping!)
-Surfing Pikachu
-Charizard Base Set

Interested in pricing on those 3. LMK.

I will PM you regarding prices: and....randomman, it's a deal.

Bump 1. Shiny Swablu is pending, Giratina X is pending. Wow! They went fast!

My:
95% Mint Charmeleon Base (there's a little white showing on the edges of the back, very minimal)
Piplup MD (RH) (Splatter)
$3

Your:
Surfing Pikachu
Shadowless Gastly

LMK.

What LV X's do you have? Could you please list them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back