• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need $30.00 fast!! YOU make the price. YOU make the offer! Updated today! [H]: Gliscor X JPN, Magmortar X and Gardy

Uhh...mine? Or yours? If you want mine, it's gone. I'm awaiting money from Serebii1997S, as he just sent out.

RE: Need $30.00 fast!! YOU make the price. YOU make the offer! Updated today! [H]: Gliscor X JPN, Magmortar X and Gardy

BOB SAGET! Oh well...does Jacob still have his Dusknoir LV X?

(Doesn't ninetails sound like me? The togetic sounds like you!)

Lol! It's true...but Ninetails tends to be feminine. -.-

I dunno about Jacob, actually. You should call him and ask.

UPDATE: I now have GLACEON X rather than MAGMORTAR X.

RE: Need $30.00 fast!! YOU make the price. YOU make the offer! Updated today! [H]: Gliscor X JPN, Glaceon X and Gardy X!

Bump power! I have Glaceon X now!

RE: Need $30.00 fast!! YOU make the price. YOU make the offer! Updated today! [H]: Gliscor X JPN, Glaceon X and Gardy X!

Hello Please CML for bronzong MT x2, and Bronzong ifds x1, also if you have anymore of my wants
I will be willing to trade or buy them. Thank you

I don't have B-Zong IFDS anymore...sorry!

For B-Zong MT, I can do both for 7 dollars. Cool for you?

okay wait both cards for 7 $ or 7 $ each lol cause there is such a diffrence lol

OOH these caught my eye
Charizard JPN Promo VERY RARE Will get a picture when possible.
-Kids WB Pokemon Drawing Contest Promos (Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, and Wurmple) VERY RARE!! Mint! Only 301 copies made
surfing pikachu

Sorry I was to lazy to type most of it so I just copied and pasted, may I get a scan of each please if that is possible

Dudeman1993 said:
Lol! It's true...but Ninetails tends to be feminine. -.-

I dunno about Jacob, actually. You should call him and ask.

UPDATE: I now have GLACEON X rather than MAGMORTAR X.

So does Rasputia :D

Anyways, Do you have a Zone X?

Nope. I don't have Magnezone Lv.X.

Hmm....I thought this place closed November 1st, the way I see it, you just can't leave pokemon!

(How about the charizard ex? Don't you want it for your 'collection')

Yeah. The guy turned me down! >.< Ah well. Nope! I don't need Charizard ex. It's bent down the middle, and I'm not a fan of "non-mint" cards. :p

It is not bent down the middle, it is a SMALL bend to the right side of the card.

Anyways, I have Shiny Voltorb. Trade for Gardy X?

Well, it was what I saw on the image you posted. And anyway, I'm not interested right now.

Pm'ed you

NN: Warned you. Don't spam.

Spam much? Are you going to make an offer or...do you want to buy anything?

Do you need the shiny voltorb or not?

Well...kinda. Not really, I'll trade something...OK for it.

RE: NEED CHARIZARD SW and $30.00!! [H]: Giratina X Origin Forme, Shiny Swablu, and Glaceon X!

AHHHH! Never mind...Scarf already got it, please CML for your wants, it is now updated! Thanks.

*Ben goes to update signature*

RE: NEED CHARIZARD SW and $30.00!! [H]: Giratina X Origin Forme, Shiny Swablu, and Glaceon X!

That's too bad. Oh well...

Updated SMALL Haves of GC and SF. I have Giratina X Origin Forme and Shiny Swablu.

Do you want anything else?

WHAT WILL YOU TRADE FOR THE GIRATINA LV X ORGIN FORME? PLEASE CML. I need that card.

Obviously. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back