• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I want stuff. Please check my list! Have LEAFEON X, TSD, Magnezone X, Dusknoir X IFDS, and E-Vire X!

Sounds good! :)

RE: I want stuff. Please check my list! Have LEAFEON X, TSD, Magnezone X, Dusknoir X IFDS, and E-Vire X!

OK! Just cleared the 408 messages, sending PMs to both of you! Thanks for trading, (don't be afraid to take another peek later).

okay i will. BTW im looking for Claydol GE im willing to trade another star for x2 of them.

RE: I want some Mother Gengar and Gallade stuff. Have LEAFEON X, TSD, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

I don't have any Claydol. Sorry!

RE: I want some Mother Gengar and Gallade stuff. Have LEAFEON X, TSD, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

what would i get for an Espeon*?

PM me with answer.

Alright, but...I don't need it that badly as of now.

UPDATED WANTS!

I could do
x1 Gallade 4 LV X
x2 espeon 4

for your

x1 Leafeon LV X

Eh...could you throw a few of the following? I can throw in a Leafeon MD #7 RH if you do...

Gallade 4 Holo x1
Crobat G x2
Gengar SF x2
Haunter SF x2
PokeTurn x1

Hey there.
My deal for a Mismagius GL LvX fell apart at the last minute.
I might be interested in yours....
LMK what you might want for it!

*edit* You know I am SO disappointed that I am not listed on your trade references on the 1st page of this posting... lol

Hey, I'm interested in your SECRET WONDERS Flygon.
How many do you have and how much do you value them at?

Shakespeare: I haven't had the chance to update my refs...I'd be up in the 90's maybe? I'll put you back on! Could you possibly buy the Mismagius GL Lv.X? I like the Flygon Lv.X as well as the Claydol GE. I'll take 2 Gengar SF, 2 Haunter SF, and 2 Gastly SF if possible.

Hyunbin: I have one Flygon SW, and it is holo and mint. I value it at about $3.00.(Why does it say "Ha Ru Ha Ru" in your avvy description thing? I can read Korean, but I don't know what it means...:p)

EspeonROX said:
Hyunbin: I have one Flygon SW, and it is holo and mint. I value it at about $3.00.(Why does it say "Ha Ru Ha Ru" in your avvy description thing? I can read Korean, but I don't know what it means...:p)

Sounds good to me. Do you take PayPal?

Haru Haru means day by day, and is a song I was obsessed with when I decided to put that in my title XD.
I've been too lazy to change it.

EspeonROX said:
Shakespeare: I haven't had the chance to update my refs...I'd be up in the 90's maybe? I'll put you back on! Could you possibly buy the Mismagius GL Lv.X? I like the Flygon Lv.X as well as the Claydol GE. I'll take 2 Gengar SF, 2 Haunter SF, and 2 Gastly SF if possible.

I don't know if I would be interested in buying it... It would have to be a good deal. You can PM me a price if you want. I wont trade a whole lot for it either. Like I said I really don't need it...

Shakespeare: What would you be able to do, in that case? (I put you back up in my refs, took me a while to edit... ~.~)

Hyunbin: I do not take PayPal, unfortunately. You'd have to send $3.00 by mail. Interesting song thing, by the way.

EspeonROX said:
Shakespeare: What would you be able to do, in that case? (I put you back up in my refs, took me a while to edit... ~.~)

Hyunbin: I do not take PayPal, unfortunately. You'd have to send $3.00 by mail. Interesting song thing, by the way.

And it is about time you did some editing on your thread...lol
I replied to your PM offer.

RE: I want some Mother Gengar and Gallade stuff. Have LEAFEON X, Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

Thank you. It is time I edited...I still have to edit the stuff of the cards I HAVE. Wow, much work is to be done!

RE: I want some Mother Gengar and Gallade stuff. Have LEAFEON X, Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

Sorry it took so long to get back John.

Thanks about the GBC games, shame though for now...

Have any N64 games? I don't remember if you had N64 or not

Yeah I sent you an email at the n00b nater.

If you like it call or email back.

Do you have any holo Lighting or Fire Energy for trade?

Ben: N64? I do have a few games. They don't work, at least most of them don't.

TofU: Sorry man, I traded the rest to darksoulSP! :p

Hey, have some things you might be interested in
2 Espeon 4 (1 RH)
1x Gallade 4 RR
1x Gengar SF
1x Nidoran RR
1x Nidoqueen RR
1x AH LM Omastar
1x AH LM Wynaut

I'm interested in
Leafeon X
Magnezone X
Electivire X