• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I want some Mother Gengar, Legend Maker and Gallade stuff. Have Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

Why yes I am interested in Magnezone X, and your DP Dusknoir. Do you still need Mother Gengar stuff? I have a few Nidoqueens if you need them.

RE: I want some Mother Gengar, Legend Maker and Gallade stuff. Have Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, and E-Vire X!

I don't need the Nidoqueens, I have two possibly pending...but could you throw an offer at me with the cards I want?

EDIT: I will.

2x Espeon 4 (1 RH)
1x Gengar SF
1x Nidoran Female RR
1x AH LM Omastar
1x AH LM Wynaut
2x Raichu GL RR
1x Shining Raichu
1x Arcanine ex LM

======

1x Magnezone X

Could this be OK? I mean, it's your choice. I couldn't do 2 X's for an ex card and a Shining Raichu.

What X's do you have? I might do the E-vire X, but I would rather do something I need, lol.

If you want I would be willing to do

My
Arcanine EX
Shining Raichu

Your
Electivire X
Magnezone X

PM me if that sounds good.

That's a little much on my end. I would rather incorporate all the other cards in the trade too, especially the LM stuff.

ElectroManiac: CML for anything else you need then.

I could add the LM cards, 1 raichu gl, and a rh espeon 4 to my end if you want. BTW didn‘t you say you could do two Lv X for a shining and an ex?

No...I didn't. Look at the bottom of #722.

I don't want to trade 2 X's at the moment...I'll think about it, but for the time being, no.

i have these. also do you happen to have pixies from LA?

3x Gastly-2 SF,1 D&P
2x Haunter-SF
1x Gengar SF

I do not, unfortunately. Thanks though.

EspeonROX said:
I do not, unfortunately. Thanks though.

well do you happen to have these?

2 Rh ninetails MT
1 Rh togekiss GE
1 Rh rayquaza LA
1 electivire X

Oh! My mistake. Sorry about that I missed the 't in wouldn't. But What about the other cards i added to my end?

zephilim: I mean, that helps, but I value a Shining card to a Level X. An ex is about 1/5 of the value of an X in my opinion, but because it's an ex I need, it helps a bit. I don't want to do 2 X's right now. If there's ANYTHING on my list you at least kind of want, please let me know. I also have a Porygon-Z X MD, now. :)

umbreonchamp: I have the E-Vire X. :p What would you gimme?

I have bad news, more like terrible news. I was setting aside the cards for our trade and couldn't find my Arcanine EX anywhere. I checked all my binders, tins, sleeves and anywhere else I could think of and it never turned up. I am sooo sorry I know how much you wanted it, but I did set the Shining Raichu aside for you.

On another note I did see these that I want
#2) Dusknoir
#14) Shiftry x1
#23) Drapion x1
#31) Machamp x1
#38) Steelix x1
#40) Weavile x1

Maybe something like

My
Shining Raichu
2x Espeon 4 (1 RH)
1x Gengar SF
1x Nidoran Female RR
1x AH LM Omastar
1x AH LM Wynaut
2x Raichu GL RR

Your
E-Vire X
DP Dusknoir
DP Machamp or DP Weavile
DP Drapion

LMK or Counter.

hello i was wondering if you can sell me a wailord GE, how much for the non-holo,

btw does selling and buying count as trading

If I add an RH Steelix and a Shiftry, could that get me the Arcanine ex? Otherwise, you'd be getting a Machamp.

rappermi: ...lemme see how many Wailord I have. I sold a few a while ago. To answer your question, selling/buying counts as trading.

okay heres an offer.

my;
3 gastly-2 SF,D&P
2 haunter-SF
1 gengar-SF

your;
electvire X

LMK,thanks

No thank you.

RE: I want some Mother Gengar, Legend Maker and Gallade stuff. Have Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, Pory-Z X, and E-Vire X!

I'll just go with the Machamp because Arcanine is still MIA.

RE: I want some Mother Gengar, Legend Maker and Gallade stuff. Have Mismagius GL X, Magnezone X, Pory-Z X, and E-Vire X!

Eh....what does MIA mean?

EspeonROX said:
Eh...what does MIA mean?

Lol it means "Missing In Action" basically I still can't find it. I think it may have been stolen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back