• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Probably some of the easiest Wants on the Beach. Have Mismagius GL X, Porygon-Z X, and lots of Shinies!

Hey can you CML for Mismagius GL Lv.X and shiny Vulpix?

RE: Probably some of the easiest Wants on the Beach. Have Mismagius GL X, Porygon-Z X, and lots of Shinies!

PokeKid Brandon: No to the Mismagius GL LV.X, that is pending...however, I'd like a 1-1-1 line of Empoleon PT, make sure they're mint. I don't want the RH Empoleon, just so you know. I also like the two Gengar SF. Do you have any Secret Wonders Reverse Holos?

PKMNTrainer Lisa:

Golduck RH
Mothim RH
Wormadam Plant Cloak x1
Salamence holo x1
Lileep LM AH
Tentacool LM AH
Mew HP Boxtopper
Celebi black star promo

So these are the cards you have off my Wants so far? I hope the Celebi's the one you want: it's holo and has no stamp on it. Yes, please check your binder! :p

I don't think that I have the lower stages of Empo for trade. Also all the RH I have are pretty beat up but I will check if I have any that are not junk.

Oh! I also like:

2x Aaron's Collection
2x SP-Radar
2x Underground Expedition
2x Volkner's Philosophy

If they're mint, great. If not...eh...maybe not so interested. :p

Sorry I would not trade all that for a shiny vulpix.

No! You misunderstood me! I was only interested in those cards. You make an offer, I agree/disagree. I also sell. So please, if you could buy it, that would be great.

Do you have 4 Torchic PL and 3 Combusken GE?

I do not...I may have a few Combusken GE, though. Sorry.

EspeonROX said:
PKMNTrainer Lisa:

Golduck RH
Mothim RH
Wormadam Plant Cloak x1
Salamence holo x1
Lileep LM AH
Tentacool LM AH
Mew HP Boxtopper
Celebi black star promo

So these are the cards you have off my Wants so far? I hope the Celebi's the one you want: it's holo and has no stamp on it. Yes, please check your binder! :p
Yeah, those are the cards I have. :)

Also, I checked my binder and I found a React Energy (LM). It isn't AH though, just a normal card. Let me know if you want it.

Anyway, here's what I want:

Mew HP Boxtopper
Celebi black star promo (since I don't have that card)
Cool Porygon (since I don't have that card)

And to be honest, no, that wasn't the Celebi card that I wanted. The one I really want is the non-holo Celebi with the same picture as that card (but stamped with Pokemon 4Ever).

But it's okay. ^^ I'll still accept your Celebi, cause I don't have that one in my collection. XD

Anyway, I'd appreciate if you could check my wants again, just to see if you have anything else I might be interested in. But if you know for sure you don't have anything else, then don't worry about it. =)

OK, I have some Mew Secret Wonders, but I like those. :p I have 2 up for trade, but that would take a bit more to get off me. I like them a LOT. :p They're pretty. *.*

EDIT: I also have Black Star Promo: Treecko, Mudkip, Whismur, and Suicune. I can throw those up for sale or trade. I don't really need that React Energy, by the way.

hey, cml for some secret wonder cards you mite need? LMK, and we can figure out a trade maybe. Thanx!

I REALLY like: Shining Gyarados...is it 1st. edition? Better yet, IS IT MINT!? o_O I really want this card.

I like:
Bebe's Search MT RH
Below are all SW cards. They must be mint.
Entei holo
Flygon RH
Mew holo
Raikou holo
Salamence holo
Suicune holo
Dugtrio rare (non-holo)
Wormadam trash cloak RH
Unown Z RH
Bebe's Search (non-holo)
Night Maintenance RH

Please, CML. Thanks a lot, I'm glad you have a LOT of stuff I need! :p

the shining gyarardos is not 1st ed., but it is most definately mint! The thing, is you and another trader both want it, so i guess i mite have to see the best offer i can get from it? umm, lemme check your list and see what i mite be interested in. Do you have older cards (fossil, jungle) in good condition, or no?

*well, i looked at your list, but the only card that interests me is shiny voltorb...* (i dont really collect newer cards).

But maybe we can still work something out. Just get back to me when you can. Thanks!

EDIT: oh, and im pretty sure the SW cards are mint!!

I have a lot, lemme list a few off the top of my head.

Misty's Gyarados
Nidoqueen Jungle (holo)
Muk Fossil (holo)
Flareon Jungle (holo)
Sabrina's Gengar
Dark Hypno
Alakazam Legendary Collection
Kabutops Fossil (non-holo)
Poliwrath Base Set
Gyarados ...Base Set 2? Can't remember.

I have a lot more. LMK! Thank you, and PLEASE. I WANT THAT CARD! :p

EDIT: All my cards are mint. :)

I have a gallade RH from RR. cml for other things and pm me with an offer thanks.

EspeonROX said:
OK, I have some Mew Secret Wonders, but I like those. :p I have 2 up for trade, but that would take a bit more to get off me. I like them a LOT. :p They're pretty. *.*

EDIT: I also have Black Star Promo: Treecko, Mudkip, Whismur, and Suicune. I can throw those up for sale or trade. I don't really need that React Energy, by the way.
Ah, I already have Mew from Secret Wonders (I only have 1, lol). XD Yeah, they ARE pretty!! ^_^

Oh, if those are the promos from Target, I already have Treecko and Mudkip. ^^ I don't think I have Whismur, though (I have a holo, promo Whismur but I'm not sure if it's the same as the Target one, or if that's a different card). And I don't know which Suicune you're talking about. I get the Black Star Promos and Wizard Promos and Nintendo Promos all mixed up. They have way too many promo cards, lol. XD

Anyway, I don't think you have anything else I need. So, to recap, here's what I want:

Mew HP Boxtopper
Celebi black star promo (since I don't have that card)
Cool Porygon (since I don't have that card)

And you said you wanted these cards:

Golduck RH
Mothim RH
Wormadam Plant Cloak x1
Salamence holo x1
Lileep LM AH
Tentacool LM AH

Yes, I'd be willing to do that, for those 3 cards. As long as the 3 cards I want are mint, that sounds good to me! ^^

And yes, I'm pretty sure the cards you're asking for, are in mint condition. But I will double-check, just in case. :)

CML for

Porygon-Z LV.X MD
#11) Shaymin IFDS

ace11: I have nothing you want, so there's no trade there. :(
PKMNTrainer Lisa: OK then, sounds good. PM me with the goods, I can't wait to trade! The Whismur is not a Target one, at least I don't think it is. If I threw that in could you throw the Mew SW in?
karimsoliman94: Can you buy? You have nothing I need.

how much for each

What can you do? I was thinking about $5.00 for the Shaymin, and about $17.00 for Porygon-Z X. Please counter-offer or find stuff you have on my Wants list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back