• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! HUGE Want list UPDATE! Need RH Entei SW!

dMaster...eh...what the heck! OK, I'll PM you.

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! ANOTHER Want update!! Need RH Entei SW!

Then why is it on your WANTS list? Whatever, if you need something, just CML.

RE: Have a bunch of old cards you wanna get rid of? I WANT THEM!! ANOTHER Want update!! Need RH Entei SW!

Your Charizard ex isn't mint, that's why I don't want it. If it were mint, different story.

Bump 3 'til Sunday?

I need these the most people:

Typhlosion ex UF
Regirock ex HL
Registeel ex HL
Feraligatr d {L} DF (pending, might be included in future trade)
Palkia X tin (smallest of everything)
Grovyle EM
Swampert EM (pending?)

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here!

Feraligatr DF and Typhlosion MT are cards I have for you.

I can trade my 2 holo typhlosion for RH's...I also have Feraligatr MT holo.

I need:

Gardy SW
2 Roseanne
2 Bebe

LMK, thanks!

PS: Thanks for the wishes of failing at cities, but I got 2nd sorry to disappoint you!

I don't need Typhlosion MT right now, I'm pending. Gatr is also pending, as the MT one is as well. Funny, I got 1st at my CC.

OMG! You had been playing 2 years, I have been playing 9 months.

Also, I could not play in the finals, I had to forfeit because my mom made me go, we had stuff to do.

Anyways, if your trades are pending please put pending there...otherwise CML for stuff.

LOL! Excuses excuses...I was just kidding. I got 5th at my first one. I got 1st at my second. Congrats anyway, and I don't have Gardy SW, if you had looked on my list.

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS!

Bump.

RE: Need Typhlosion ex UF! Need RH Entei SW! Need $$$! Make your prices here! Updated WANTS!

hey i have a
firaligator rh df
torterra lv x
i liked
gardivour lv x
bronzongx3 md

could u make the first off
thanks

Uh...Gardy X is pending, sorry about that, as well as the Gatr delta you have...I don't think you'll trade Torterra X for anything on my list.

Hello my young friend, I would like:

1 Shiny voltorb
1 Shaymin IFDS
2 Darkrai MD
2 Darkrai X tin
1 Gallade SW (not a HUGE want...)
2 Rare Candy (if you have them)
2 Roseanne (if you have them)
2 Furret SW
1 Flygon SW

This is really what I am looking for. I could trade if you CML, but I know how much you want money. I would like a price FOR EACH of these (if I say I want 2 Rare candy tell me how much for 2, etc.). This way after Xmas, I can buy them from you. If you can get CLAYDOL, then great!

Thanks, I really want to buy.

Um, funny story.

The following are the things I'm not going to sell/trade for now.

Shiny Voltorb
Shaymin IFDS
Furret SW
Flygon SW

CML for anything

How is that a funny story. You are not really funny John :(

Anyways, I would like the other cards on the list so, make a price for each, thanks!

CML for the special mew

My Torterra LV.X (DP) and Venusaur (SW) and Typhlosion (MT) (all are not holo)

For Your
1x Prinlpup (MD)
1x Piplup (MD)(no berry)
1x Turtwig (DP)(holo)(if u can)
1x Grotle (MD)
1x Shiny Voltorb
2x Rare Candy(if u have)

All my cards are mint. But the thing is I don't have any top loaders or sleeves. You no need to send me in top loaders.

T-Tar: I will have to check what cards I have, it has been a while before I had updated. Both Darkrai MD are pending, but I do have the Rare Candy and Roseanne's. Those will cost a bit more, though.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Juliacoolo: I like Leafeon X? I also will sell it to you for $30.00?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
robinhoodplaya: I'm sorry, I forgot to take that off my list!
Blaziken Expert: I'm interested in this deal, but are you saying Torterra X isn't holo? Also, I don't need the Venusaur or Typhlosion, those are pending.

WHERE'S UAE!? I don't think that's USA, so I can't trade there.

How much for just the RR? I mean 1 RR.

How much for just RC? I mean 1 RC.

Thanks, Merry Christmas, hope you and Jacob have one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back