• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

I need Magmar MT and Magmortar LV.X. I have 4x Energy Gain, 3x Power Spray, 4x Cyrus's, and Gatr Pri

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: /~*Need EX Legend Maker cards like there's no tomorrow!!*~\ I also want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS

Woops. Sorry about that. Well, you got anything "hiding" from your haves? Or can you trade a pokemon* or 2?

RE: /~*Need EX Legend Maker cards like there's no tomorrow!!*~\ I also want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS

CML dusky X

do u have an trainers or eng plat
i have some lm cards
plmk by pm
thanks

Giligan: I like Shaymin X Land Forme 1st ed. JPN IFDS.

yuyu: OK? PM'd.

Ben: No thank you. Not hiding any cards...at least cards not worth putting on my thread.

Bump 1 until next Wednesday.

*Added Infernape X*

I need...

Mew*
Any DF ex's...

I GOT: Shay X land LV X.

LMK!

Mew * was just taken off the list because I won't be trading that. There really isn't anything I'd trade it off for at the moment...so no, thanks.

RE: /~*Need MORE EX Legend Maker!!*~\ I want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS AND CLAYDOL!

i have these from your wants.

Legend Maker
Gengar
Delcatty
Gorebyss RH
Bannette ex
Mew ex

Espeon ex UF

i want claydol

RE: /~*Need MORE EX Legend Maker!!*~\ I want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: Dusknoir X IFDS AND CLAYDOL!

Hmm...I'm pretty interested in the following...if they're mint, of course. :p:

Delcatty LM (holo or AH?)
Banette ex LM
Mew ex LM
Espeon ex UF (this one's a smaller want ATM)

delcatty is the regular holo. Would you do

My
Banette ex
Delcatty (both mint)

For

Your
Claydol?

Hmm...could we do the Mew ex instead? I need that one a little more than the Banette.

Have any call energies or warp points or rare candies for trade? Still trying to get your ex LM cards to you.

Warp Points? I have 2 or 3. However, they are older copies of the new Munchlax and Bonsly one. (I have the Oddish to Oddish Warp Point art cards)

Thanks for getting back to me, I need the Wynaut pretty badly.

CML for dusk X and CLAYDOL. I have
mew ex, SR pikachu (POP), and random rares, commons, and uncommons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In rares, I have:
Victorybell
wailoird
shiftry
aerodactyl

Uncommon:
Anorith
dunsparce
cascoon
roselia
sealeo
trainers
common:
aron
belsprout
clampearl
geodude
magby
machop
magnamite
omanyte
shuppet
tentacool
wailmer
voltorb
whynaut
all fossils.

EspeonROX said:
Hmm...could we do the Mew ex instead? I need that one a little more than the Banette.

thats fine. PM me to finalize

geo: Now that Julia is coming up all of a sudden having Claydol, it will be a battle between you and Juliacoolo who's getting the better deal.

Juliacoolo: Are the cards listed AH? What's the Pikachu? Is it this one? I need this Pikachu!

http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-legend-maker/93-pikachu-d.jpg

If the Mew ex is mint, and the Pikachu I need is mint, I can do the deal for Claydol...like this. IF THEY ARE MINT! (And English)

Mew ex
Pikachu {M} LM
{2 AH LM cards that you have}
=======
Claydol GE

RE: /~*Need MORE EX Legend Maker!!*~\ I want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: CLAYDOL!

Mew ex is world championship, and I have two of those pikachu.

RE: /~*Need MORE EX Legend Maker!!*~\ I want $$$ and TWO ESPEON EX UF! H: CLAYDOL!

Oh...never mind then. World Champs mean nothing to me...sorry. I do need one of those Pikachu, however. Is there anything off my list you see?

Not really. Can I do 2 pikachu and some other LM rares?

Nope. Sorry. I already PM'd geo.

I really want one of those Pikachu, though. I have some Bebe's I could trade. I have 2-3 Basic Dark Energy, and 2 regular Special Dark Energy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back