I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I got the zoroark illusion collection box today! I got 2 fabulous zorark promos and a terrakion parallel holo 0.o I also got a charizard lv x card in a tin earlier, LOL. I heart promos =)

Darkvoid57 said:
Bought a Reshiram EP thing with the figuire

Pulled:

Thundurus FA
Catcher

My friend who got the Zekrom one pulled:

Thundurus FA and gothitelle

how did you get those figure boxes sooooo early!? I preordered mine weeks ago!!!! :( Still nothiiinnngg in the mail....I think I have to wait until the actual release date -__-

Shiningmilotic said:
how did you get those figure boxes sooooo early!? I preordered mine weeks ago!!!! :( Still nothiiinnngg in the mail....I think I have to wait until the actual release date -__-

Some retail stores don't really care much about release dates and will put things out as soon as they get them in stock, if there's room. Walmart, Target, KMart, Meijer, Toys'R'Us and the like will sometimes have things out on the shelf for purchase days (or even sometimes a week or more) before they're officially "released" for sale. If you're really in a hurry to get something, and don't care much about having to pay full MSRP, it's sometimes worth a look, especially if you know a particular store(s) in your area is like that.

Yeah I've gotten one of each already at walmart. Walmart really does not care about release dates trust me. I got EP packs like 3 days before the release date.

I ordered an HGSS booster box a few days ago and it should be coming in today. There's bound to be something worthwhile in it! I bought a few boosters yesterday and managed to pull another Fearow. Hopefully the box yields better, lol.

My OH bought me two Black and White boosters today. AND I GOT THE SEKRIT PIKACHU. So happy. =^.^=

Couldnt resist showing these off :p One of my personal favs!!! The top half I traded for with a Cobalion, Scolipede, Klingklang, and Serperior duplicate, the other from a booster pack at Party City.

IMG_1615.jpg

I bought a 3 pack of diamond and pearl booster packs and pulled a level X in every one.

Just bought 2 packs of Unleashed at league and got Steelix Prime. Have still gotten one or more prime from every purchase :)

bigbija said:
Just bought 2 packs of Unleashed at league and got Steelix Prime. Have still gotten one or more prime from every purchase :)

C'mon man, you gotta give me some of your super power. Its not cool.

alexmf2 said:
C'mon man, you gotta give me some of your super power. Its not cool.

Haha I know, this luck is baffling me :p
I think I will get some more packs of hgss and triumphant next week if I can find them

Bought two triumphant packs and a zekrom tin and got:
Reshiram FA :D:D:D:D:D
Zekrom Promo
Reverse Holo Rapidash TM
Indigo Plateau
RH Good Serpioreior
H Klingklang
RH Junk arm
Pokemon Communication

Pretty happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

so I opened up my first ever booster box (HGSS) yesterday xD here's what I got:

Blissey prime
Feraligatr prime
Meganium prime
Ampharos prime
2x Typhlosion prime
donphan prime
top half Lugia legend
bottom half Ho-oh legend
4x pokemon collector
5x fisherman (1x RH)
3x DCE
2x cleffa (1x RH)
Alph Lithograph ONE
Secret rare Gyrodos holo

and a handful of holo cards I couldn't have asked for a better first booster box :D

4 packs of BW (Which I bought from selling an SR Pikachu to the store I bought the packs from)

SR Pikachu

I was completely baffled, and it was the last 4 packs in the box, lol.

Got 4 packs for winning a battle road. Pulled a Catcher and a FA Thunderus.

^I'm tired of people pulling Catchers while I'm yet to pull one.

Placed 2nd at a BR yesterday and pulled

Thunderus Full Art
Tornadus Holo
Max Potion

Not too bad because I need the Tornadus for a deck. Best thing was getting my 2nd Victory Cup of the Season. ^.^

Just bought 3 blister packs 1 TR 1 HGSS and 1 EP and got Magnezone Prime, Meganium Prime and Excadrill holo
Also got some other good holos. Still on my prime streak :D

^ I bought a blister pack. Got B+W Emboar (19), which completes my Black and White set! Very happy. As soon as I get Gothitelle, I'll have completed Emerging Powers too.

Edit - Day later and I just got a Houndoom Prime. Pretty awesome and my second one!

idk if it counts but I just traded a Ho-oh bottom half Legend that I pulled for a magnezone Lv. X

also I might be getting a BW booster box soon (ebay auction -.-) so yeah if I get it I'll let you guys know what I pull ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back