I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Yesterday at league, I got a EP pack with Tornadus on the front, I pulled an RH Tornadus! I'm actually happy about that because once I get another Shaymin UL, I'm going to build a ZPST deck! :D

Got 2nd in a Battle Road. Got a Victory cup, and in my packs, I got a Gothitelle and a Catcher :).

This is gonna be closed.... D:

Pulled a Tornadus in a pack today....

^No it's not....

So today I went to Target and got a Triumphant pack. What's inside? A Mew Prime. Sweet.

I bought an EP pack at league and got a Catcher,.

My booster boxes for Psycho Drive Hail Blizzard came in yesterday and I'm pretty pleased with my pulls: Mewtwo EX, Kyogre EX, Kyurem EX, Groudon EX, and Kyurem EX FA. I also got one of each of the holos, and a double of Luxray. All commons and uncommons except for Lilligant.

I had a dream I got 5 packs from a tournament and pulled Donphan Prime and Typhlosion Prime.... You can imagine my disappointment upon waking up and finding out I was just dreaming. :headbang

I just pulled a FA Reshiram. I think it's cool that I can replace the regular Reshiram with it in my Reshiphlosion.

bought 3 packs of Unleashed and pulled a Tyranitar Prime and a rare candy which i needed for my deck :D
Also got Torterra holo

the aura is with me8 said:
I had a dream I got 5 packs from a tournament and pulled Donphan Prime and Typhlosion Prime.... You can imagine my disappointment upon waking and finding out I was just dreaming. :headbang

same I had a dream too except I got 2 yanmega primes in the dream (I need them in my deck so bad I'm dreaming of them? o_O) DX so sad

Got the Snivy tin today with good pulls - the Snivy promo card (of course), CoL Ninetails and Leafeon (both Holos) and a Holo Houndoom HS Unleashed. Not bad - 3 holos from 4 packs!

I had bought two red collection packs and pulled a hydreigon, sadly at the time i didnt know what it did at the time until i got a translation

so, I spent $15 at my local card shop.. they sell RH's for 50 cents and $1 for commons and uncommons respectively, and I also got one pack. (I was buying what they had that I needed to get the master set for EP) and low and behold, I get a RH catcher. it's the only catcher I have ever pulled, and I get it buying a single pack, and it's RH. it was exciting, and everyone @ league (which is held at the store) was wanting it. it was a good day.

I was out of town with my mom last month and she decided to buy a pack of EP. I pulled nothing good while she pulled a FA tornadus :/

Omg, I got a blister online(tcgo) and pulled a viruzion and RH magictelle.

i opened 4 packs of emerging powers got tornadus FA thundurus FA virizion reverse rare, klingklang reverse rare, and a catcher :p

proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BYjKnkwG4

i know these arnt my pulls but they were done right in front of me...So my lil cousin gets the best pulls in the world right? So he buys 1 pack of EP and gets tornadus FA and catcher. At BW pre realese gets Zekrom FA and zoroark. His first packs Ever (triumph blister) gets floatzle lvl x and machamp prime, EP pre realese gets 2 ability gothetells and a catcher......thats just some of his amazing puls, HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!

2 packs of HGSS

Shuckle Holo
Red Gyarados Holo

Pretty decent I'd say

I am building ZPST.

I got the Celebi box with giant Zoroark and Legendary Pokemon card. I got 1 RH Elm's Training method.
I let my friend pull the other CoL pack. He said "I've pulled 1 Pachirisu for myself and 5 for other people." He then proceded to pull a Pachirisu. Make that 6 for others.

Got 3 packs of EP at league yesterday and got a Catcher. I was pumped :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back