I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Got the new Emboar tin:

Emboar Promo (Art...is...epic)
Tornadus FA
Rapidash TM Holo
RH Juniper :)

If anyone cares, it comes with 2 EP, 1 BW, 1 COL and 1 TR

I opened another 3 packs of EP and am now the proud owner of my 4th Pokemon Catcher. I finally got 4 for my deck and I'm pumped. :D

~bija

bigbija said:
I opened another 3 packs of EP and am now the proud owner of my 4th Pokemon Catcher. I finally got 4 for my deck and I'm pumped. :D

~bija

cool pull ^^ *looks at a collection with no catchers* umm I think I'll build a lock deck... lol

Same pack I got Catcher Reverse Holo and Gothitelle (abillity.) Next pack I pulled Tornadus full-art.

Got an EP pack. Pulled a Virizion Holo. Not the best, but I really like Virizion, cool artwork, and I needed it for my collection.

Got 4 packs of Psycho Drive and 1 Red Collection Pack in the mail today. Pulled Holo Levanny, Kyogre EX and Victini Full Art.

Also got a Triumphant blister pack today at Target. Pulled the top half of Palkia & Dialga legend.

Got a HGSS pack today (Kmart still sells all the HGSS variants) and pulled a Lugia legend bottom. :) I freaked out in the car. I'm tempted to just buy the top from trollandtoad for like $7 and be happy with that.

lol dood its a lugia legend, not a secret rare/meta prime. Anyways, I haven't opened a pack in years but plan to soon when I join a league, I remember pulling a sneasel EX in my first ever pack then never getting anything good cuz sneasel cursed me. Seriously, I get a holo like, 1 in 20 packs at best.

^ Yo chill teh_pikachu, Lugia's still an Ultra-Rare that's worth quite a bit of collection value. That artwork's freaking amazing.

Uhh, on-topic.

I dunno, uhhh...

During an EP Draft, I pulled...
1st pack: Gothitelle RH
2nd pack: Pokemon Catcher
3rd pack: Beartic *sheer cold*

I then proceeded to build a pretty functional Beartic/Gothitelle deck, and was able to consistently get them both out. Naturally, I went 1-2 and los3 th3 gam3z.

On another EP draft, I pulled...
another Beartic *sheer cold*
a Pokemon Catcher (this kid passed it to me; we tried telling him it was a good card but he went rebel)

I think I lost this PR pretty badly too, but bought 2 packs. My sister pulled...
Tornadus FA
Beartic *sheer cold*

On another EP draft, I won 5 packs for being in 1st & my sister pulled...
Tornadus FA
Beartic *sheer cold*
Pokemon Catcher

OVERALL:
Yeah, W.T.H. Beartics just keep on popping up -_-

bought one of the new reshiram boxes in addition to 2 single Ep booster packs. Got 2 holo gothitelles and 1 FA tornadus along with the promo reshiram. I was pleased with the purchase and I must say that the promo art is amazing.

Got 3 packs of Base Set (yup the local card shop had packs :D) and pulled a holo Charizard. I was and still am a bit stunned and very happy :D. Finally got a Charizard all these years later and can say that buying some packs of base set was nostalgic to say the least. I recommend buying some packs of base set to older collectors/players whenever you find them as it is pretty rewarding.

~bija

OMGG So happy right now!

Opened 23 Ex Deoxys packs last week and pulled a Sharpedo Ex and Deoxys Ex Defense form...

But today I opened 4 TRR packs and got:

Dark Electrode Holo
Dark Electrode RH
Dark Slowking RH
And....

Torchic Gold Star!

Can't believe it just happened :D

Here's a picture of the Torchic and the pack I pulled it from!

P1000498-1.jpg

at my noble victor's prerelease: my first pack I got eviolite, reverse holo eviolite, and kyurem. Third pack I got a full art N. The other packs where okay. Only got one druddigon.

I pulled Full Art N, like everbody else. I also pulled 2 Eviolite. Pulled 1 Reverse Archeops and one regular, also!
I got a CoL pack afterwards. Pulled SL5 Ho-Oh!!!!
My friend had an amazing pack: RH Terrakion (Regular), Holo Virizion, and Eviolite!

in 6 packs from the prerelease i pulled FA N and the ultra rare meowth.last 2 packs reverse N and victini FA all in the same pack but out of 8 boosters no holo at all

^trolololol
Anyway, got the emboar tin. First, I thought it came with badboar, so I was happy when I got abiliboar. Next, pulled FA zekrom, gothitelle, and some other awesome rh card that I forget. I was happy! :D

Out of the 8 packs of Noble Victories and the 2 packs of Emerging Powers I got at my pre-release (which I may post coverage of soon), I pulled:

Terrakion Holo
Haxorus Holo
(V-Create) Victini Rev-Holo
Rocky Helmet
N (not FA)
Braviary Holo

I was judging at Noble Victories prerelease yesterday (Saturday), and out of the 9 packs I pulled, I got...well, one of EVERYTHING noteworthy, pretty much. Here's a more complete list:

~2 V-Blast Victini (1 RH, 1 Staff Promo)
~1 RH Kyurem
~1 Virizion (in the same pack as:)
~1 RH Hydreigon (in the same pack as 1 Deino and 1 Zweilous)
~1 Cobalion (in the same pack as the RH Victini)
~1 normal Super Rod (in the same pack as Kyurem)
~1 RH Super Rod (in the same pack as:)
~1 FA N (yeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiii)
~1 Xtransceiver
~1 Rocky Helmet
~1 Damagriiigus (yeeeeeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiii)

Yep, that was a good day. I didn't get Terrakion, Eviolite, Vanilluxe, or Fliptini, but of the cards I did get they were more universally helpful - as you can see. And when I went to NV Prerelease, all I wanted was 2 V-Blast Victini (for my Victini Donk idea). And I got all that, and more.

MISSION. ACCOMPLISHED.

I can 100% vouch that the FA N looks N-gazmic in person. Hydreigon also has epic art.

Anyways, ma pulls:

1 Samurott Tin (Ability one)

Gothitelle Ability reverse holo and holo in the same pack
Beartic RH and Catcher in one pack
Samurott BW Holo
Zorua :D

Amazing pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back