I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

dmaster said:
Ice Shard. I don't like the Frost Vanish one as much. (Especially because you can't even pull any old Shuppet shenanigans off as effective.)

dmaster out.
The Frost Vanish one is pretty nice for being able to bring up random Benched Pokemon with its first attack. (It's like Inviting Trap but I'm too lazy to look the name up.)

But yeah, Ice Shard is a nice Donphan response there.

I convinced my mom to get me the Reshiram Box and the Emboar tin. I pulled:

Tornadus FA
Beartic Rev-holo
Reshiram Promo
Abiliboar Promo

:D!

I picked up the new Serperior tin today. Pulled a FA Reshiram and a Pokemon Catcher

Went to Noble Victories Pre-Release today. Not the best pulls, but whatever, my deck was alright. Pulled:
V-Create Victini
Haxorus
PD Bisharp
Virizion
3x Rocky Helmet
RH Elektross
2x Elektrik

Pulls were ehh. But whatever. Also traded for a Zoroark and a holo fire energy today :).

Somehow at my prerelease I pulled a playset of Super Rod out of 9 packs. That was neat, also got a RH Rocky Helmet and RH N.

I had I good prerelease, and on top of it I had great trades.

First Six Packs:
Victory Star Victini (Fliptini)
Terrakion
Cobalion
Rocky Helmet x3

LAST 2 PACKS:
Ultra-Rare Lucky Meowth!
Kyurem Holo (For my deck)

I also traded for a Vileplume, a Vanilluxe, another Fliptini, a Reverse Kyurem and a Chandelure.

It was a great day for pulls!

Oh, kewl.

I once pulled 4 holos in a row, I believe they were rayquaza, groudon, kyogre and swampert all from ex emerald.

Btw do leagues typically sell card packs at lower than retail? I almost broke my dad into letting me go back into the TCG, but he still can't get past that $4/pack thing...

Got the Emboar tin today! In addition to getting the Emboar, I pulled Zekrom Holo, Mr. Mime, RH Ditto, and RH CoL Fighting Energy!

At my Noble Victories Pre-Release i pulled a reverse N(then ended up trading for another later so now i have 2 :D) and then in my 2 last packs i got a secret rare meowth it was pretty awesome

A new post, finally!

I got one Triumphant pack at Target. I open the pack and I see a little bit of foil at the top. Maybe a Mew, Maybe an Electrode, maybe a Magnezone, or even a Yanmega? Nope.
It was a Machamp Prime. Not the top of my wants, but it's fine. I also pulled a Junk Arm, too.

One Emboar Tin:

Alph (look at you prizes)
FA Reshiram
RH PONT
RH Bianca
:)

In ONE of my prize packs from regionals, I pulled a FA Virizion, RH Victini (V-Create), AND a Super Rod. Bestest pack evar.

Got a Celebi Prime from a pack in the serperior tin i got yesterday.

Opened my first pack of Noble Victories today an Archeops and Super Rod.

Also picked up two of the World's decks. :)

got a 3 pack of NV today. FA N in the last pack, booyah!

I'm waiting until friday to get a box of NV. Can't wait.
On topic: I pulled umbreon holo and some playable stuff the other day

Got a non-FA Terrakion, RH Jellicent, and N in a NV pack yesterday. Really hoping to get a Druddion or Kyurem in the booster box coming next week.

I'm hopefully getting a NV box next month ^.^ also I'll probaly get a tin or something from T&T soon :/

also my sister opened a couple packs of unleashed.... pulled a Lanturn prime, yup she traded it to me :D

Opened four EP packs the other day.

Pulled a catcher (my first), Krookodile, Virizion, Beartic, Braviary and a RH Klingklang.

So a good few packs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back