I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I didn't exactly pull this, but whatever. I was at League for the first time, and there were about 5 packs left of a DE box. Only one EX was pulled, so everybody was wondering who was going to get the second one. I got one pack (I didn't have much money, I would have gotten more) and one of my friends got two. I open up my pack: junk. He opens up one of his packs: junk. He opens up his second pack: a freaking Darkrai EX. Yep. That could have been mine :p.

Got a pack of undaunted in a torterra evo blister and pulled a reverse Flareon and a Holo Togekiss

I bought 7 POP 5 packs recently, and out of the first 4 packs, I pulled 2 Umbreon Gold Star cards :D

I Got 2 Free Packs of Pokemon Cards (I chose DE as both my choices), I pulled:

Dark Rush Zoroark
Ability Espeon
Plusle (yes, I wanted him)
Old Amber Aerodactyl (now I can run him xD)

4 X Dark Explorers packs
2X Aerodactyl (1 Reverse)
1X Reverse Juniper
1X Darkrai EX :)

Out of 8 DE packs, three holos. Out of one ND pack, Kyurem EX.
I need to build Klinklang.

I got 5 packs of DEX at target last week, and I got a shiny archeops, full art groudon ex, and a regular kyogre ex :)

4 Dark Explorers (2 Excadrill packs and 2 Scrafty packs)

- Holo Volcarona
- Holo Volcarona
- Holo Haxorus
- Holo Blissey

Not a single plain rare. I'm happy.

Just pulled FA Terrakion from a single pack from T&T (pretty awesome, considering I just bought it to go along with the main order I was getting).

MY first DEX booster pack ever And the cashier let me pick out the one i wanted, so i got a pack with venasaur on it so what i got was a venesaur holo. i figured what the hell so i bought a darkrai pack and i pulled A TORNADUS EX first ex I've ever pulled (only picked up the game in 2008) :D:D:D:D:D

got a next destinies box

i got shayman ex (full art)

kyuerm ex

shiny zoarorak

regi ex

:D:D:D:D {G}{W}{D}{{C}

I got a groudon EX from a pack, a reshiram EX, and I got a tornadus and a darkrai EX in 1 prerelease.

My girlfriend just opened her Neo Destiny booster box:
Shining Charizard
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Kabutops
Light Arcanine
Dark Typhlosion
Dark Porygon 2
Dark Donphan
Dark Scizor
Dark Crobat
Dark Houndoom
Dark Tyranitar
Dark Feraligatr

Needless to say I was sitting in a pool of jealousy the whole time. Perfect box though :D

Oh I envy her aswell I really want to get a Neo series box but 2 of the best Shinings that's amazing.

Just recently, I bought 2 Dark Explorers boosters and pulled a Gold Catcher! The funny part is that now I have a full playset of Catcher, including the gold one.

Earlier today I bought 10 Noble Victories packs and pulled a Terrakion reverse foil and a Secret Meowth... not bad.

Later this evening I went to Zellers and purchased four Next Destinies packs from which I pulled a Full Art Mewtwo EX.

Went to Toys R Us afterwards and noticed they had a sale on Pokemon TCG items. I couldn't resist so I bought 12 Next Destinies packs and pulled another Full Art Mewtwo EX as well as a Full Art Reshiram EX. Also got a couple of reverse holos that I didn't have (and three Kirlia reverse holos in a row.. which didn't bother me at all based on my other pulls!) :D

All in all a great day for Pokemon!

Just got two of the 2-pack blisters for ND.
...Full art Mewtwo EX and a reverse holo Reshi!

What's weird is I swear I pulled another Reshi (non holo) and Zekrom in the same pack--but I thought you could only get one rare a pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back