I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

IDK if this counts as pulling something cool either, but earlier I bought 8 good Garchomp for less than $16.

Mudkip711 said:
IDK if this counts as pulling something cool either, but earlier I bought 8 good Garchomp for less than $16.
WOW whered u get those that cheap at

Opened my ex Legend Maker box my girlfriend got for me today.
Got every holo I wanted, 2 exs (Flygon and Armaldo) and a Regirock gold star!
Perfect box, even got a reverse holo Bellsprout that looks like it has a hangover :D

Today at PR in one of my packs I got Goodreigon & RH Goodeino.
Then I bought two NV packs, and got a RH Super Rod & a FA Fliptini.

Got 2 SR Emboars out of 12 packs pretty good pulls in my opinion

I bought a few packs the other day, 2 each of Dark Explorers and Next Destinies. Tornadus-EX and Mewtwo-EX FA. That made me very happy.

I went to the Noble Victories prerelease and I got trash the first 6 packs but out of the last 2 packs i got full art Full Art Victini and Full Art Cobalion Id say thats pretty good

I got one packet of Rival Destinies cards and pulled a Kyurem EX holo shiny thing, i was really impressed :)

glaceon9845 said:
I got one packet of Rival Destinies cards and pulled a Kyurem EX holo shiny thing, i was really impressed :)

Next Destinies, not Rival Destinies. Was it regular or FA? I have FA & Promo versions.

Trades for one pack of Dragons Exalted; pulls Rayquaza SR. Surprising because I never thought I'd get this card for BRs.

Nigel said:
Trades for one pack of Dragons Exalted; pulls Rayquaza SR. Surprising because I never thought I'd get this card for BRs.
Wow you are so lucky I feel bad for the person that traded you the pack and may I ask what are the odds of pulling a shiny Rayquaza because I saw it is selling at a crazy $95.00 on Trollandtoad

Dweaver said:
Wow you are so lucky I feel bad for the person that traded you the pack and may I ask what are the odds of pulling a shiny Rayquaza because I saw it is selling at a crazy $95.00 on Trollandtoad

Secret rares are about 1 in 3 boxes. So almost 1 in 100 (which is probably the ratio since 1 in 108 packs is odd) packs will have one. There are 4 secret rares in the set. So, 1 in every 12 boxes, 1 in every 2 cases, or 1 in every 400 (or 432) packs.

Same thing with gold catchers. It'll go down if we get a promo version or the normal one comes out in November. If promo, the Secret rare will go down to 30ish, if in the set it'll be about 45

CarlosDuranJr said:
Secret rares are about 1 in 3 boxes. So almost 1 in 100 (which is probably the ratio since 1 in 108 packs is odd) packs will have one. There are 4 secret rares in the set. So, 1 in every 12 boxes, 1 in every 2 cases, or 1 in every 400 (or 432) packs.

Same thing with gold catchers. It'll go down if we get a promo version or the normal one comes out in November. If promo, the Secret rare will go down to 30ish, if in the set it'll be about 45
Wow thats pretty crazy no wonder it is so expensive and people are willing to pay a lot for it

I got my Dragons Exalted Box. Here are my pretty good pulls:
1 Ho-oh EX
1 Registeel EX
1 Giratina EX
1 Rayquaza EX FA
(I wanted a Terrakion :()
1 Shiny Krookodile
1 GoodChomp
1 Garbodor
1 Goodreigon
3 WLFM Blend
3 GRPD Blend
2 Emolga :/
Lots of Deino, Gible etc
1 Altaria RH
1 Ninetails RH
Vulpix RH
Magikarp RH
Slaking RH
4 of all trainers (1 RH Big Cape and RH Devolution Spray)
Swablus
2 Sigilyph 1 RH
2 Boufallant
3 Abilibites
Bidoof!!
and a bunch of other "stuff"
:p
4 EXs and a Shiny was great :D

RogueChomp said:
I got my Dragons Exalted Box. Here are my pretty good pulls:
1 Ho-oh EX
1 Registeel EX
1 Giratina EX
1 Rayquaza EX FA
(I wanted a Terrakion :()
1 Shiny Krookodile
1 GoodChomp
1 Garbodor
1 Goodreigon
3 WLFM Blend
3 GRPD Blend
2 Emolga :/
Lots of Deino, Gible etc
1 Altaria RH
1 Ninetails RH
Vulpix RH
Magikarp RH
Slaking RH
4 of all trainers (1 RH Big Cape and RH Devolution Spray)
Swablus
2 Sigilyph 1 RH
2 Boufallant
3 Abilibites
Bidoof!!!!
and a bunch of other "stuff"
:p
4 EXs and a Shiny was great :D
May I ask where did you buy your booster box at??? Wow someone else likes bidoof!!!!!

Seems like Dragons Exalted has a much better pull rate for URs/SRs.

Not sure if I'm a fan of this or not. Maybe it's an early print run mistake? :p

SoulWind said:
Seems like Dragons Exalted has a much better pull rate for URs/SRs.

Not sure if I'm a fan of this or not. Maybe it's an early print run mistake? :p

Yes. DRX has been speculated to have various packaging mistakes, either with booster packs or boxes. Some people have reported no Reverse Holos in their packs/boxes. With the pull rates of UR/SR cards, some people have reported 1 total in their box, while others have reported a handful.

Like me. I only got 1 RH dragon type (Altaria).

@Dweaver
Gaming Broker on Amazon. Shipped REALLY fast (as the set came out today) and answers your questions. Pretty nice price too.

RogueChomp said:
Like me. I only got 1 RH dragon type (Altaria).

@Dweaver
Gaming Broker on Amazon. Shipped REALLY fast (as the set came out today) and answers your questions. Pretty nice price too.
Thanks so much Ill have to get a box because you got some really good pulls and since it came that quick

I went to Target today and got some good cards
1- Rev Blend F,P,D,G
1- Blend l,m,w,f
1- Drifblim Reverse
2- Tool Scrapper (1 Rev)
1- Badchomp
1- Walrein
1- Braviary
I only got 3 packs so I wasnt expecting much but Id say I did pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back