I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Pokemon Platinum Arceus
-Reverse-Holo Glalie
-Cyrus's Zapdos
-Arceus w/Grass Plate

Today I Pulled out a rayquazza C LVX. I nearly fell off my chair.

i got 6 hgss packs the other day and pulled a donphan prime meganium prime and typhlosion prime

i bought an arceus tin when they first came out. now this was the first time for me to buy pokemon cards since neo genisis. my friends were all like eh youll probably get nothing good. i opened the packs and got mesprit lv x and mismagius gl lv x. All my friends freaked out that i pulled a mesprit lv x in my first pack. i went to wal mart again the next day, bought another arceus tin and got another one. all i said was, "you guys told me lv xs were rare..."

I bought one pack of Platinum Arceus, my reverse hollow was a shiny Ponyta and my rare was Salamence lv. x

Also, since me and my friends missed the pre-release of HGSS one of them friends bought a box of it and we had our own release, I pulled out of six packs 2 Feraligatr Primes and 1 Typhlosion prime.
A couple days later I got 5 packs of HGSS and I pulled Ampharos Prime, Meganium Prime, Ninetales, 3 Pokemon Communication and 1 Arcanine. :)

Opened an Arceus box just now!

-Arceus Lv.X (the one that lets you use all Arceus moves)
-Gangar Lv.X
-Salamance Lv.X
-One of each Arceus (How unlikely. lol)
-4 Expert belt (One is reverse hollow!)
-Shiny Shinx
-2 Salamance
-etc.

Great pulls eh?

Zora said:
Opened an Arceus box just now!

-Arceus Lv.X (the one that lets you use all Arceus moves)
-Gangar Lv.X
-Salamance Lv.X
-One of each Arceus (How unlikely. lol)
-4 Expert belt (One is reverse hollow!)
-Shiny Shinx
-2 Salamance
-etc.

Great pulls eh?

Each box of Platinum: Arceus has a complete set of Arceus'.

Also, on a whim I bought another pack of HGSS and got:
1 DCE
Rev Butterfree

Kinda cool I thought.

Bought a Pikachu blister:
Ho-Oh Bottom (This makes 3. It's like PUSA hates me for making that post last year.)
DCE

And some other garbage.

I never have luch with packs.:( I finally pulled my first X in like 2 to 3 years, like 3 monthes ago!! But, guess what it was. I bought a Surpreme Victors booster pack and pulled Charzard G X.:( Totaly useless card. I don't even have any Charzard Gs.

Also, my friend bought his first booster in like a year(his mom wouldn't let him buy any for a long time) and he pulled a DGX!!

1 pack of HGSS;

reverse Dunsparce.
hypno rare.

NO trainers.

Thats what I call crud.

Not mine but a friend of mine pulled a Donphan Prime and Alph Lithograph in a single pack, two of the last 4 cards he needs to complete HGSS. He was psyched, was an amazing pull.

Just bought the Pikachu/Wobbuffet blister packs. One pack gave me the top half of Lugia Legend (already have two complete sets, but still yay) and Meganium Prime, which worked well because I was looking for one to replace the promo one I had in my grass deck so the promo can go elsewhere. Also of note I think is a regular holo Noctowl, Cleffa non reverse, and Legends Awakened Mewtwo, for whatever that is worth at the moment.

Just nostalgia here, remembering buying a box of Neo Reveleations 1st edition and the first card pulled was Shining Gyarados. Got Shining Magikarp in the last pack of that box. If only I had gotten a 1st edition Misdreavous, all of Neo Revelation would be 1st edition...

i just got 2 packs and i got

1donphan prime
1ninetails
1sunflora
1pokemon communication
1pokemon collector

amazing huh?

I have gotton many Supreme Victors packs (not a box), and I have pulled 7 Lv.Xs:

2x Rayquaza C
2x Charizard G
1x Garchomp C (I also have a promo)
2x Electivire FB (traded one for a Blaziken FB)

AND NO GARCHOMP C!

I think the Lv. Xs are stalking me :(

My friend Jesse got 3 non-promo level x's in a Giratina tin (so 4 lvl x's total including the Giratina).

I pulled a fan rotom, infernape 4 lv. x, gallade 4 lv.x, and mismagious gl lv. x out of 10 packs at the RR PR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back