I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Bought 14 packs: 4 D&P, 2 Arceus, 2 SP, 2 ex TRR, 1 jungle, 1 PK, 1 GE, and 1 MT. Got 5 regular holo's, and an Absol Lv. X. I was happy with the results.

I bought a mewtwo tin on a whim and I pulled an uxie from la and a charizard rh from sw

3 UL packs at Wal-Mart, and pulled Suicune/Entei Bottom and Suicune/Raikou Bottom. o_O Funny thing, I bought 20ish HGSS packs, and never pulled a Legend. I've only got 11 UL so far, and I've pulled 3 Legends. o_O

I've got all the bottoms...onto the tops.

Very recently I bought 4 UL boosters at once, and got a prime out of three of them, (Steelix, Tyranitar, Kingdra) and I got a neat holo rare candy from the other. :D Total awesome!

Five packs of HGSS (it took me a while to find the poster packs, what can I say) got Ampharos Prime, two DCE, Donphan Prime and Alp Lithograph the last two being in the same pack.

I pulled a Donphan Prime and the top half of Suicune and Entei Legend out of 4 packs yesterday. =D

i bought 6 packs and got 4 primes and a shiny gyarados (holofoil style)

just bought a lucario tin for 10 bucks and pulled magmorter lvX in the one DP pack

this was more of a crud pull... my friend and I split a RR booster box, and we got two X's, snorlax and mismagius gl. not a single flygon, not a single luxray gl.

My bro denver and I bought two tins and 14 boosters today.
In one pack, there was a Steelix Prime and a Tyranitar.
He also got a Crobat, and a reverse holo Crobat in the same pack.

I bought the carnivine blister pack from rising rivals and out of one of the RR packs I pulled Charon's Choice. It's not Luxray Lv. X but it was still cool.

UL seems like its got too many good cards or its that lots of people got lucky. In 2 packs I got a Steelix Prime!

I just went to walgreens and they had a sale on packs for $1 a piece, and they had 3 rising rivals packs in stock. You'll never believe what I pulled. It begins with a "Lux" and ends in "ray GL LV.X".

Lol I bought another pack of rising rivals and got the flying pikachu reprint. Charon's Choice and flying pikachu reprint back to back = awesome sauce.

Got a HGSS blister pack (2 HGSS 1 LA), got top half of Lugia Legend and Azelf Lv. X. ^_^

Also, a while ago I got one of those "classic" DP packs (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41woxmK2UiL._SL500_AA246_.jpg), and I pulled 2 EXs out of the 2 EX series packs it came with. :D

2 packs of Rising Rivals the other day, pulled two Rotoms, Alakazam 4 Lv. X, and Floatzel GL.

festizzio said:
Got a HGSS blister pack (2 HGSS 1 LA), got top half of Lugia Legend and Azelf Lv. X. ^_^

Wow. I was so excited when I got that same blister today and pulled a regular Azelf. After reading about your good fortune I feel ripped ahaha.

I don't really buy Pokemon cards anymore, but I came across an unopened Base Set (or was it, like, Fossil?) pack at a yard sale. Opened it up, and there was a holo Blastoise.

It was pretty cool, I think.

Random SF pack I thought had nothing came out with RH Gengar and Machamp. 'Nuf said.

I got a Arceus lv.X tin today, and I pulled out a colorless Arceus that I was very excited about. Then I took away the Arceus, and the next card was a Meteor Blast Arceus lv.X :D

My 5 year old brother got one the HS Unleashed Latios blisters and pulled Lanturn Prime, Magmortar and Gyarados (Gyara was from the Stormfront booster).

Four UL packs from BRs: a Crobat Prime, and the bottom half of Raikou/Suicune Legend.

Not to mention about three Emcee's Chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back