I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

Was shopping for groceries at Wal-mart and swung by the card section like I usually. I saw six platinum packs which is unusual around here as most places only have Arceus, HGSS and Unleashed. So I bought all six. Pulled Shaymin X Land form which sells between $30-$40. I felt like I got my monies worth from the boosters. XD

Bought two Rising Rivals boosters and two ex Dragon boosters. Pulled an Infernape GL LVX and a Dragonite ex

Bought a Arceus tin, got the Arceus X, a Spiritomb AR, and 2 Arceus (lighting and psychic)

Sweet pulls!!

Today I bought a pack of HS- Unleashed and pulled Blastoise. Somebody at the shop was giving away there cards and I got two Metagross (1 from HS- Unleashed and 1 from Legends Awakened) and a Garchomp C Lv.X. ^_^.

i once bought 5 packs of HGSS and i pulled a full set of lugia legen, a fergi prime, and 2 holos, man it was awesome

I pulled an RH Jumpluff and a Slowking from my first HGSS pack. It was a gift, too.

In my First HGSS Pack i Pulled a rare Lapras and Reverse Holo Ampharos Prime. (it's also my 2nd pack that i bought in a while)

In four packs at BR's, I got Ursaring Prime and the top half of a Suicune/Entei LEGEND. My friend got two packs, but he was giving one to someone else. In his one pack, he got Alph Lithograph TWO.

imacharizard333 said:
In four packs at BR's, I got Ursaring Prime and the top half of a Suicune/Entei LEGEND. My friend got two packs, but he was giving one to someone else. In his one pack, he got Alph Lithograph TWO.

lol same thing exactly.

Yesterday, I bought and HS-Unleashed Blister and pulled Kingra Prime and Blastoise in the same pack. In my other one I pulled Crobat.

Darkrai said:
Yesterday, I bought and HS-Unleashed Blister and pulled Kingra Prime and Blastoise in the same pack. In my other one I pulled Crobat.

omg, I hate Norway :( You all guys have Target, Walmart'n stuff, while here I live we only have bookshops which don't even have Unleashed yet >.<..

Well, I wen't to Oslo today (capital of Norway) and bought two Unleashed packs. I pulled bottom of Suicune/Entei :D Now I only need Alph Lito, Crobat Prime + bottom of R/S to complete set. :p

HAd a promo INfernape Lv.x And IN A D&P PAck Got a real one

i pulled a holo mesprit and a rever mesprit from the same pack right next to each other

Oh my gosh.

2 HSU blisters:

Gigas X
Suitei legend top
Entkou legend top
Rare Candy

I just felt them and picked the heavy ones lol.

I'm a little late for this, but the latest UL Packs I got, I pulled:

The Bottom Half of Suicune/Raikou LEGEND
Mismagius
Fearow (One of THE Crappiest Pulls EVER! xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back