I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

That's not lucky at all.

I bought a pack off of Ebay and as strange as it sound's I got a glaceon lv.X and leafeon Lv.X all in the same pack.

i pulled 3 gardy lvx and 3 cresselia x and traded them away now i need them back running
plox

At nats they were selling packs for 2$ each so I bought 5 (3MT,2SW) and I pulled a honchy Lv.X and a Vire Lv.X. Then my mom got me a pack of DP from the league thing and I pulled an Ape Lv.X.

2 days ago I traded a porygon z Lv.X for a jap. lEafeon Lv.X. Then I bought 1 pack and pulled another Leafeon Lv.X!!!

After about 2 months of buying SW boosters, I bought 5 today, and the first 1 I opened was my Gardevoir X!!!

I got these (I bought a Tottera tin)

Tottera lv X (not the one from tin)
Darkrai lv X
Lucario lv X

hehe 3 lv X's

pikachu1246 said:
That's not lucky at all.

I bought a pack off of Ebay and as strange as it sound's I got a glaceon lv.X and leafeon Lv.X all in the same pack.

is that really possible?

pikachu1246 said:
It was open when I got it.

Don't buy from that person again...they could be setting you up for a scam. Get you to buy a box from them, and get all commons:(But then I could finally get that 1 Ralts I need...

i also have (bad)luck
i have this strange thing, some sort of aura.
almost always when i buy a pack, the one that buys one after me get's some sort of rare card, it now happenend 7 times with lv. X's.
4 times at league 12 time with my bloody own sisters:(and 1 time at local shop...
now i always buy 2 packs and first pay the first one, open it, pay the next one, open the 2nd one, it worked 2 times,(gardy, palkia) and i only tried 3 times:p

I bought a MD pack yesterday at Target and I pulled a Glaceon Lv. X. :)

I just got a Darkrai Lv X tin (man, those tins are good value), and I pulled a Honchkrow Lv X. Yaaay! Seriously, 30 bucks (and this is Australia currency) for 2 Lv X's (and other great cards) is great. Honchkrow also works really well with Darkrai.

Also, is anybody finding it annoying when you buy a pack of GE cards, and the rare you get is Mawile? :p And I also seem to attract Zangooses - I have several and I haven't even bought many packs.

I bought my second box of Majestic Dawn the other day and in 1 pack I pulled a foil Espeon and the rare was Umbreon. Possilbly best pack ever!

I just got my MD box today, here are the good ones I got. I'm surprised I only got 1 lv.x, though.

1x Glaceon Lv.x
1x Glaceon #5
2x Glaceon #20
2x Leafeon #7
1x Leafeon #24
2x Moltres
1x Articuno
1x Zapdos
2x Phione (the evolution wish kind)
2x Empoleon
1x Palkia
3x Darkrai
1x Kabutops
1x Cresselia
1x Omastar
3x Espeon
2x Umbreon
1x Jolteon
1x Flareon
1x Vaporeon
1x Infernape
1x Scizor

Chatot Brains said:
well you would be lucky to get 2 lv. x's

I know, but nearly every time one of my friends got a booster box, they got 2 lv.x's, so I always seem to assume there are 2 lv.x's in a box.

A friend of mine pulled two gardevoirs (an holo and a reverse holo) from a single booster.

OO' NICE

lol...last night my dad rewarded me for doing some stuff by getting me one MD pack. I went into the Hobby store and there was one pack left in the box, so I asked if I could also have the box. Jay, the owner, said, "Sure! Take it, I don't need it". So, I get home open my booster, and get kind of disappointed at what I got. Best was Toxicroak, but then, I went to throw the box away when another booster fell out! I was like WHAT IN THE WORLD! Well, I didn't think we were going to go all the way back to Jay's so I opened it, and got the card I needed for my collection. Dialga. I was SOOO excited! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back