I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

My parents got me two free SF packs today. Guess what I go the first one? My second Raichu LV. X. That makes four for (lol) out of me and my two younger brothers.....now if I could actually find Gigas or Machamp....

i got a claydol ex in a heatran tin last week . not great , but still pretty cool. talking about tins, i went to target today and found them for $11.24 . its a decent deal and lasts till the 26 of this month i think. you guys should check it out. saving money is always good. :D

I got my last Booster until after April, or I told myself that. A SF.
I got 60/100 Reverse Holo Duskull, Dusclops and a Holo Dusknoir. That's my third copy of all those cards (those pokemon, I have 3 different Duskulls, 2 Different Dusclops's). What is with me and drawing entire evolution lines in boosters?
I also got a Marley's Request, good thing, I need more Supporters.

As i posted earlier. I am thee most unlucky pack opener ever. At my old leage, I got like 20 packs from MD. Nothing. Then, some little kid buyes the last two packs, and gets a chomp, and leafy X. I open about the same amount of stormfront. NOTHING! And obviously, another kid buys some packs and gets a charizard, charmander, and dusk. Finnaly, in desperation using the last of my pokemon money for the first half of the season, I buy LA. I Got UxieX, MespiritX, Azelf X, and gliscor X. KIDDINg. Nothing. I melencholely slump back into the room. 5 minites later: "mom, mom, I god gliscor and uxie X in 3 packs. And now Ive quit pokemon, till next season. Another thing, When i went to my friends b-day party, I got him 2 sandstorm packs, and one for me. (They were new at the time). I open mine. Nothing. He opens his two: gardy ex, and wailord ex. Help me.

*correction* Got. PLease excuse my grammar above.

I bought a Regigigas tin last weekend. It had 1 pack of each of these sets: Stormfront, Secret Wonders, Mysterious Treasures, and Power Keepers. I open the Power Keepers pack since I don't expect much, and pull a Jolteon *. Despite the countless packs I bought of Power Keepers, I never got a * card, especially not one that I wanted like this one. Figures I would finally pull one when it's no longer Modified legal :p. I had actually gone to the store to buy a T-tar theme deck to get the one T-tar I needed for my Cities deck, but something pushed me to buy the Gigas tin. Now I know it was a Jolteon *, and the Tyranitar in the SF pack, which meant I didn't need to waste $12 on the theme deck. XD

Speaking of * cards, during the HP-on season, I went to league and didn't so well. I begged the league leader for a pity pack and she finally gave a Dragon Frontiers pack to me. Pulled a Charizard* and freaked out for about 5 minutes straight, running through the store and bragging, especially since she was the one who desperately looking for a Charizard*. Ah, that was fun. I love irony. Oh, and I pulled Mew *, the only other * in the set, from a pack a week later. First time I got all the stars in a set. Awesomeness.

Yeah. Awesomeness.

At the Stormfront pre-release I went to, in my six packs I got Raichu LvX Charmander and the evolution sets of Dusknoir and Gengar.

I've had 2 very odd things happen too me, in a MT pack i got a RH nidoqueen, then right next to it, another nidoqueen, and i saw some guy do the same thing with gallade, bought a single LA booster and got an azelf lv x!

Mine cool thing is whenever i get storm front i almost always get Dusknoir. I split with a guy in win-a-box get dusky lv X. Then i get all the previous evolutions reverse foil. I even got sf1 reverse holo out of 18 packs....

Later in a 5$ tourney. I win in 3 out of 4 packs i get 2 dusknoirs sf17 and sf 1.

and a reverse foiled Dusclops. Dusky stalks me >>

Needless to say i built a dusknoir deck and i had decent luck, anyone need dusky 1 i pulled to many

>_>
~Master

2nd Stormfront pack out of the four I own gave me a Raichu X :) My sister's pack had a RH magnazone followed by the same one in normal holo.

Got that huge D/P series box (the one with holo Cynthias and whatnot) for Christmas too.. got some cute holos like Manaphy and a Honchcrow X

I bought 5 random packs from target gesterday of legends awakened and I got an Azelf Lv. X

today I bought two GE boosters hoping to get lucky. and I did, believe it or not xD I got two Claydols, Felicity's and Porygon Z. Isn't that a miracle or what?? xD

Alright, last week I was hoping for Claydol, and got it. This week, I was hoping for Kingdra, so I got 3 LA packs.

In the second pack, I got Kingdra. I also got a RH Jirachi in a different pack, too.

Today at league i bought 1 heatran lv.x tin and 2 Stormfront Packs. I got 1 roseanne's 3 poke Drawers a shiny Duskull and a Charizard.

18 packs of SF for winning a cities -

Shiny Drifloon
Heatran Lv.X
Charmander

Haha, I only opened 17 packs. I see my last one -

Machamp Lv.X

:p

Oddly enough, I buy 5 packs of SF at one time... RH machamp and T-Tar, but otherwise, garbage.

I buy only 2 later on, and pull a Charizard. ._.
The Char lines are stalking me.

OK, excluding the box I bought a while back, the only Lv. X I've pulled was one Regigas Lv. X
Aside from the box, I've pulled 3 Charmeleons and a Charizard.
Excluding my box, I've pulled no shinys. ._.

The Charizard line likes me.

Hey! May I have a Charizard? Lol, Yesterday I pulled a Charmeleon!! =D Now I need Charmander....

-CC

I don't know why, but does SF packs have a supremely high ratio of RH cards?

Because I pulled 15 packs and 13 of them have a RH card. 2 Salamence, 1 Magnezone, several uncommon.

Just FYI, all DP-on packs have RH cards. :/

My friend got a box of LA:
Magnezone Lv. X
Mesprit Lv. X
Kingdra
Uxie RH
Mesprit
Azelf
2 Cynthia's

pretty good box.

Status
Not open for further replies.