Wi-Fi Trades Instacheck Hotspot Thread

Ninox said:
Instacheck told me Yakkovs current SIV is 999 not 543. Took a screenshot and showed him too while we were trading birdies... Might want to update that one.
That's a sweet TSV. 999 is a great game. :>

Ninox said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Instacheck told me Yakkovs current SIV is 999 not 543. Took a screenshot and showed him too while we were trading birdies... Might want to update that one.

Are you sure he was showing one of his Pokemon? Instacheck (well for me anyway) seems to sometimes display the individual SV of the person who originally owned the Pokemon rather than its current owner. I don't know if it's by design but I thought I'd mention it before it's changed on the OP.

Anyway, my SV is 2802. Pm me if you need me to hatch any of your Pokemon.

Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone can help me find out my TSV? I cant find it out on my own because i dont have the necessary items. I would really appreciate it, thanks. :D

does anyone know why instacheck wont start up for me? i keep getting "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation." sorry if this post is out of place or anything.

iSharingan said:
restart your computer. That fixes it 99% of the time if it worked before

it never worked before and ive already restarted it a few times. i still dont understand why instacheck just wont start

You probably don't have a unused Wifi adapter for it to use. If you're connected to wifi when you start the program, you need a SECOND wifi adapter for it to work.

EDIT: the other cause may be you're trying to start the hotspot too soon after opening the program. Try waiting about a minute after starting Instacheck and try again.

iSharingan said:
You probably don't have a unused Wifi adapter for it to use. If you're connected to wifi when you start the program, you need a SECOND wifi adapter for it to work.

EDIT: the other cause may be you're trying to start the hotspot too soon after opening the program. Try waiting about a minute after starting Instacheck and try again.

ok so i tried waiting a bit after i opening the program and that didnt work, and i checked and i do not in fact have an unused wifi adapter. is there a way i can get one?

I'm absolutely at my wits end. I cannot get the program to work for me (I've done everything, every detail plus and it absolutely refuses to connect, it'll recognize it, but won't connect to it). I've been at it for hours and my head in on the verge of popping with the migraine I've gotten. It's one of those days where NOTHING I do works right. If someone could please help me find my shiny value just so I can move on, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'll send you a pm if I manage to make it work again - but clearly I can understand you, this thing drove my network and me crazy for like 2 days... :D

Can someone please help me to know what my shiny value is? Please! I already tried to use instacheck, but for some reason, it failed ¬_¬

something interesting about instacheck, if you have a friend near you or you have 2 3ds....

I connected one to the virtual hotspot and the other to internet and send the trade and it worked with instacheck :p

Back