Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I'm Aidan, or Lvl 100 Bidoof, whichever one you prefer. I joined so that I could trade with others and just chat about Pokemon in general. I took a long break from Pokemon and now I'm back into it.

Hi everyone! Reaper here! I've collected and played various tcgs for a while(magic and wow mainly) however my girlfriend and I have recently gotten into collecting and playing pokemon. This seemed like a great community with a bunch of knowledge to share about the tcg and universe in general.

I've also recently decided I want to start actually collecting pokemon cards, sort of that "gotta cathe em all" me taking that comes with the universe, so you will probably see me in the trade section a lot.

Both of us are big into th games, but sadly are stuck playing the older ones(ruby/sapphire) until we can get DSs.

Thanks!!

Hello! I'm collin. I heard of pokebeach from friends at my league and I love playing the tcg game. I joined in hopes to create cool rogue decks. I'm very excited to see what everyone else has to say about cool crazy decks. Hit me up if you have any cool ideas or anything!!!

um hey. Just joined. Im from the US. I play the video games. Im 14. Im not sure what else to say. Well, I like to rp

Hey I'm BlueEew and I am thinking of getting into the Pokemon TCG and this forum is the best place to start. :)

Hi !!

I came here because I grew up with Pokémon and it's still a big part of my life. ^.^
I recently just started 'collecting' again.. For example, I've got to get myself the Seasons on DVD !!
Got myself 1 & 2 and hopefully 3 & 4 will arrive on my birthday, which is Monday.
I came to this site because I wanted to stay up to date with the Pokémon news and I'm totally getting addicted to the TCG !

So, I've also got to get myself all new decks starting now ! & I need to get me a Plasma Blast Elite Trainer Box !! Hahaha !
I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my time here.

xoxo

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hello, Tofufar here, i am here to check out more about Pokemon TCG stuff, peace yo

Hi my name is theunderdog2020 feel free to ask for shinies from ptd (pokemon tower defence!) i love shiny hunting and i currently want to trade! I would like a SHINY SNORLAX!!!!! YEA!!!!

Hey! The names Matt or MattSprattz, I'm German and have been a long time fan of Pokemon. I just started playing about 5 or 6 months ago, I'm a Youtuber and am also working at my local music,movie,video game store. I'm 16 years old and discovered this site while browsing for good Darkrai decks lol. Currently in Highschool Sophmore as of right now, And I hope to get along with people here and to learn about all the different decks people are playing!.
Thanks for reading!.
-Matt

Hi Everyone

My name is John i have collected pokemon as a child and have just go back into collecting about a year ago. my main reason for being here is tradeing and also information on cards, i have been out of the loop for a while.

I hope while i am here people are able to help me and also i hope i am able to return that help to others.

Thanks People

Hello fellow trainers!

My name is Steve (or more commonly known to the internet as Steveeemega) and I have loved Pokemon since i could remember and some of my first memories were of Pokemon. I love Pokemon cards, specifically the first and third generations. I teach Pokemon TCG at my local comic book store and I am an avid collector. I am currently hunting for Latios and Latias cards. My collection of games and cards has both grown and thinned from generation to generation. Nothing makes me happier than a succesful trade/purchase!

I hope to trade and chat with as many of you as possible!

-Steveeemega

Hello, hello.

I used to collect the Pokémon TCG as a kid, but never played. After playing Yugioh and Cardfight Vanguard, my friends and I decided to play Pokémon as well. And so here I am.

And my sig should show how much I love enraging people when playing the video games competitively. ;P

Hey peoples of pokébeach i am a pokemon lover who might quit pokemon tcg :( i spend all my money on it and im starting to release that the tcg is not easy, but i look forward to playing pokemon vgc and focusing more on games :D

Heyheyhey everyone I am obviously new here. I'm trying to keep up to dat ewith all new news and wanted to join a forum on Pokemon so, here I am! :)

Yoroshiku ^^
I joined this forum because I'm a Pocket Monster fanatic! :D
I found out about PokéBeach via my younger brother.
My interests/hobbies are anything Nihon(Japan) related.
My hobbies include watching anime, reading manga and listening to music.
I was born in NY, I turned 26 this past March and I'm still having a love affair with Pokemon.

Hi. I'm RoseMary Michaelis. I've been a big huge fan of Pokemon since i was five.
I just became aware of this forum today and was looking for anyone interested in sharing Friend Codes.
I am trying to find a shiny Absol (it's not going so well....)

Hello, my name is Staddon, and I came here to do... well... STUFF. I live in England because I do. I got here by looking for spriting stuff... so yeah. Staddon is the username I used for Pokecreator as well! :D Oh yeah 1 thing... my Magikarp almost defeated a TRAINER in Pokemon Emerald. So Magikarp is awesome!

Hey guys! I'm a pokedad that got started playing to be involved with my son. It is now become an obsession. We travel all over playing. I joined cause I like all the different deck ideas and discussions.

Hey everyone. i'm Stuffnn and I'm obviously new. *stares at measly post count*
Anyway, I mostly joined Pokebeach to get help with Deck Lists, ideas, because I'm not very good at the TCG yet. I found out about Pokebeach from some friends who aren't on it but had heard about it. My hobbies include pokemon VGs, pokemon TCG, and Minecraft.
I have nothing else relevant.

Back