Introduce Yourself!

Hello people, I joined this forum since I've been following Pokebeach for a while now and have been looking for another forum to join just to meet other people. As far as interests and hobbies go, I enjoy a pretty large array of games, obviously pokemon being a big one. Others include Digimon, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros, Skyrim, Halo, and many others. Soccer is my favorite sport, and I both play and watch it. So that's about it, and I'm glad to be part of the forum!

Hello everybody!! I am Spunkmeyer, but you can call me Meyers, Spunky or Spunk. I am 13 years old, I was born in Ireland, but for some family-private reasons i moved to Puerto Rico with my dad, older sister, older brother and 2 younger brothers, and of course with my dad! XD
Now, on with the requiered sections:

Why you joined?
This website really catches my fancy, i heard it from a friend of mine (just in case, he aint registered here) he said it was a passable Pokemon Site, but when i checked it out, it was tripple what i expected! Aye, yes it was! ;D

Where you found out about PokéBeach
A friend of mine, though he aint registered here.

Your interests
I cant say, almost every special little thing catches my fancy, I have a thing for chemestry, and even though in too young, my father teaches me stuff from his days as a Chemist in the Army. I like to draw, even though im bad at it, but you know what they say, practice makes perfect. Im kinda brainie and nerdy, though i am addicted gamer. I practice soccer a lot. And the thing im most addicted to, Minecraft, i cant stop playing it.

Hobbies
Hmmmm, well in a nutshell: Gaming, Chemestry, Drawing, Soccer, School (Kinda)

Anything else relevant
Not exactly, im a easy going guy that loves to makes friends, so i hope to make maaaaaany friends. P.S. Sorry for long post, just wanted to make myself clear to every cowboy out there XD

I forgot to mension that Pokemon is very special to me, as it was betwees the first 5 games i ever played, and its unique in many ways XD

My name is Koreku.
I've known Pokébeach for the longest time; this website always keeps me informed on the latest pokemon news! I joined Pokébeach forums so that I can post my opinions on new titles like Pokemon X and Y. I've been playing the handheld games since Emerald, and I used to love collecting the cards (grew out of it because they were too expensive and I only really collected them because they looked cute, I never used them for battles lol.)

So yeah, I hope I get to have a great experience here!

Hello everyone,

My name is Joey / JdmKicks94, I'm 18 years old and from California. I'm currently a full time student in college, and just finished my freshman year. I have been a fan of pokemon since the days of pokemon red and blue, and have purchased every pokemon game excluding pokemon black and white 2.

I joined pokebeach to discuss the pokemon trading card game and video game. I'm hopeful that I can both receive and give advice on the current metagame.

I've known about pokebeach for a while, but just decided to make an account.

In addition to being a pokemon fan, I am also an avid fan of sports. My favorite sports teams are the Oakland Athletics, Oakland Raiders, and Los Angeles Lakers. I am also interested in cars, and currently studying automotive technology in college as my major.

I hope to have great experiences on this forum, and thanks for the read!

Hello, my name is Angel. I'm turning 20 soon and I love Pokemon more and more daily. I've always wanted to oin a community of this kind where I could comment what I know, what I think, and what I've found, and Pokebeach seems my fitting place. Besides Pokemon, I'm into music. I've studied singing for almost 4 years now and I'm always looking forward to learn something new.

Back to the main topic, I found out that pokebeach existed ever since I have internet lol... I typed "Pokemon news" on Google and it was in the top results along with many other popular pages. I've been tracking Pokebeach ever since DPPt, but I decided to join now because I feel prepared to share my opinion with you guys now.

I know this will be a great experience. Thanks in advance to all of you :D

hi. i'm thoran. i have been keeping up with the pokemon games for quite some time and to tell you the truth this i really only joined this site so i could speculate on the new games x and y and maybe meet other players.

Hello All, My name is Otto. I am a crazy pokemon fan and have just recently started playing the TCG. I joined tonight to get deck feedback and set up a trading thread.

Hi, Sky Pillar here. I've been lurking for... years actually but decided to make an account. This site seems a bit more level headed and mature compared to other poke sites so I'm glad to join

Hello everyone,

I am Drohn, a Pokemon player and a fan since I first played Pokémon Red many years ago. I am 22 years old, living in the Netherlands, currently studying International Business & Management.
I came across this website while looking for new information regarding the X & Y games. The active forums made me think this is a nice community to join.
My main hobbies are gaming and going out with friends. I am also very interested in new cultures, languages, science, and economics and am a very curious person in general that loves learning new things.
I look forward to joining this community, and getting to know the members of this website. Feel free to ask me any questions, or send a message/friendship request just to talk!

Thanks for reading!

Hi, I'm Patapon.
I'm here mostly for the news and to keep up with the pokemon community and maybe find pointers for whatever I may encounter.
Hello :D

Hiya I'm Katrina but I prefer my nickname Kat! I joined pokebeach because I wanted to make lots of new friends and trade and battle people all around the world. I found out about this site through my friend. My interests are collecting Pokemon playing video games anime singing drawing and playing my guitar.

Hey everyone! How is your day going? Will here, a.k.a. everyones favorite dino Raptor_. I joined to help others with the TCG, and to get help on the same topic. My hobbies include Pokemon TCG, learning everything I can, and just being with friends. I found out about this site form the person who introduced me to the competitive side of the TCG. My interests include....well pretty much everything! :)

Hey, my name is MarkieHype or you can just call me Mark, signed up same time Drohn did, but now I thought I'd post here!

Hi everyone, I joined this sight to get information on the upcoming Pokemon X & Y and to find a community of Pokemon lovers like me. I'm weird in that my end goal in Pokemon is to collect ALL Pokemon and train ALL of them to lvl 100. In Black 2/White 2, I have all 649 Pokemon (not a "living dex" ie I only have a Charizard that I evolved, not Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard)...and I have trained all my Pokemon to at least lvl 50...I'm really excited for October!! I hope to get to know some awesome Pokemon people :D

Mikephlosion11 this site was recommended by a good friend :p
pokemon has been one of my fav games, played all my childhood, play competitively at times, i like to find out more bout this new Gen 6 O;
and yea pokemon is tthe shit lol

Yo. Name's Slashman41. Kinda weird to have the name of a boss from Mega Man 7, but I'm a Pokemon fan, I swear! My first game was XD, where I used Espeon, Ursaring, Houndoom, Ampharos, Claydol, and Swalot. Got hooked after that. I found this site around the time info on Black and White started leaking, but I never felt passionate enough to join till now, with X n' Y n' all.

Hi İm Xavier i found this site four checking out BW News but i never knowd there was a forum here :D so to introduce myself i like electrick types as you can see from my name :3

Hey, I'm smeargleman. I joined this site because I started playing the tcg after a long while, and wanted to get some tips and strategies on the game and so on. I started hanging out with some friends from a local league and one of them told me about this site.

Hello everyone, I'm RiverED. I have been collecting tcg cards for a while and want to get into actually playing. Unfortunately, for now at least I live in an area with no tcg league. I am here to learn more about the game, and I got here from google.

Back