Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

Timid Nature with IV's of 31-31 in Special Attack and Speed. Also, could you try and find one like that, that has decent HP and Defenses. By decent, I mean around 20.

Ill do that. Right after Im not tired. Sorry about that but Im just so tired and its only 9:35 pm over here lol.
Ok. So both defenses right? Cool, an assignment. For once I can be useful.

That's true, because you're in France. I'm in Eastern section of the United States. I'll work on your Abra as soon as I can get a chance. It shouldn't be too hard; all I have to do is use the same Ditto as I did to get my 31-31 Porygon-Z.

That really shouldnt be too hard. Harder for me since I have to find a Staryu on LG or Emerald and then breed for good IVs and stuff.

That's alright, I can be patoent. By the way, you should be getting your Diamond version soon, right? I think I remember you saying early August.

It could even be on the last day of July if super duper mega lucky like with the Wii. I can look on Emerald or LG as well so Ill be occupied.

Okay, just post here or on The Official Sinnoh League when you are ready to trade/battle.

Ok. Will do. Ill post here since it will make a bit more sense this being a "My Player thread"

Actually, could you manage to get an Impish Ditto with an IV of 31 in Def?

I updated my battle records.

Do you have any Shiny pokemon? You might but you probably dont clone and you want to keep the originals right?

The only shiny I have is a legit, shiny Mewtwo. I don't have it listed because it would take something of it's calibur to trade with. You can make an offer, though.

can i make an offer???? how about a shiny deoxys, japanese lv 30 got off gts but looks legit??

GTS is risky. Besides, I'm looking for something in Mewtwo's calibur in terms of battling. (Eg: Kyogre, Lugia, ect.)

Do you want Shiny pokemon in return for Mewtwo? Cuz i have a Lugia lv100 (Non-Shiny) from the GTS but since you dont really like pokemon from the GTS i will take that back! I have a legit Celebi though?

yay gts is risky, whatever i didn,t need it any way..... KG do you have a impish turtwig????

I would like a shiny Uber in return for my Shiny Mewtwo.

Sorry. I have a multitude of Porygon's (Modest; Good IV's), though.
I would like a shiny Uber in return for my Shiny Mewtwo.

Sorry, I don't have a Turtwig. I have a multitude of Porygon's (Modest; Good IV's), though.

I dont have a Shiny Uber other than Shiny Arcues which is hacked so ya.....I have Shiny Flygon if thats worth anything?

Back