Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

There is no such thing as a moderate nature. There is a modest nature and I believe I traded my last one away. I can breed you one if you can give me an offer. :F

Samtheman, I'm in the U.S.

U.S. I shouldve known dun dun dun.

Anyway, I can probably get you a Shuckle with good IVs.
I just want an Adamant Gible with good IVs.

What nature do you want Shuckle?

Yeah, take out the stuff you have already recieved from people then others dont get confused.

I updated the first page. I also made my battle record shorter by just multiplying thing wins and losses in a row.

Can you breed an Adamant Gible with 31 Atk IVs and 31 Spd IVs?
CML for Pokemon I can give. I could breed as well. If its for specific DP moves then it will take a while.
Reply in my thread if you want something :D.

Dusk Stone
Dawn Stone

2 Materballs

I'm not particularly interested in Master Balls at this time. Do you have any of the TM's that i need?

I can get Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Double Team but you would have to wait a while -.-

I know. You don't get your Diamon version until August. I have Thunderbolt, I just really need all the others. xP

I'm not sure. What would you have to offer if it did or didn't have good IV's?

If it doesn't, I don't need it, but if it does, I need it. Stuff like Infernape, Luxary, and Staraptor haven't made it to my list yet, so CML, or PM me if there's something you need that I may have.

Actually, I don't have a good nature for it. So I can breed you one so it is either Jolly or Adamant (Your choice) and see if it has good IV's. How does that sound. I would a TM or two that I need from my list.

For team help post in The Official Sinnoh League. This isn't really the place. Also, do you have any of the TM's I'm looking for?

Back