Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

ill trade for swinub if it can still evolve and porygon

do you have swinub with ancient power?

Do you want Porygon, or are you willing to trade a Porygon?

I'm looking up Swinub right now.

wait does swinub have ancient power? If so im interested!

I'm not sure if my Swinub has AncientPower, but is at Lv. 29. That means it can still evolve. Plus, all you need is a Heart Scale if it doesn't have Ancient Power. If your interested, I'm looking for Ditto's with IV's of 30+, Porygon's evolving items, and the many TM's I have listed on the first page.

I can get as many T-bolts and Flamethrowers
Can I get Bagon w/ good attack IV's w/ Naughty Nature?

I'm more interested in TM's like Stone Edge, Earthquake, Roar, Aerial Ace, Toxic, and U-turn.

I'll trade you a clone of my Timid Ditto (IV's listed in my Player Thread) for a Female Adamant/Jolly Magikarp w/ atleast 3 IV's (not including SpcAtk) above 28.

3 IV's above 28? I'll have to make sure the Ditto is good enough to breed for that kind of Magikarp. I'll edit this once I take a look at your My Player Thread.

I updated my battle records.

If you can give me a 31-31 Ditto in one of the following Natures: Bold, Jolly, Timid.

Even though, which IVs do you want in 31? Otherwise, I could have a go but my DS needs to recharge first but itll only take like 5 mins now.

It depends which Nature you give me.

Jolly: Speed and Attack

Timid: Speed and Special Attack

Bold: HP and/or Defense and/or Special Defense

I probably don't need a Bold Nature though. Timid or Jolly would be best.

What Nature would you like the Abra to be?

I don't need a Modest 31-31, I already have one. How about this, would you be able to get me a Chansey, Bold Nature, With IV's of 31 in HP, SDef, Def. It okay if they are all not 31, but 28+ would be good.

Then that was pretty fast lol. Ill try the Chansey but I cant ensure you it will be anytime soon.

Oh, wait a minute, then it couldn't have the Fire Red Tutor move Seismic Toss. Hmmm, what other Ditto's and things to you have to offer with good IV's?

I dont know. Im going to need to calculate. I can get the Seismic Toss Chansey. I have FireRed and LeafGreen.

I'm almost to the Safari Zone in my Fire Red anyway. Let's see, do you have a Staryu with good IV's? That would be something that I would be interested in.

Back