Wi-Fi Trades Kevin Garrett's Trading Station

RE: Kevin Garrett's Player Thread

Okay, I will.

I updated my battle record. I'm on a losing streak. I'm going to stop most of my challenges until I finish my team.

Ill challenge you the day my team is finally ready.
Good luck, you wont need it against me :p

Yeah, maybe by then my team will be done... I don't think so. :F

No, hopefully it will be done by then.

UNless I can get super duper mega awesomely powerful over the next month and a half, you wont need that much luck beating me.

Unless I continue to procrastinate with training. I'm getting two critical things from Togeshroob tomorrow. That will get me started good. ^^

That seems like a bad sign...for me or one of your future victims ^^
I really look forward to battling you.

Your team doesn't look all that bad except for the lack of a good sweeper with speed, attack, and defense. You need a Dragon-type in there. But let's discuss this in Sinnoh since it's not about trading. ^^;

Yeah, Garchomp could do wonders for me.
AgilityGross wouldnt be too bad either. 405 ATK, 6 levels extra Speed.

AgilityGross isn't that good. Use Baton Pass with Ninjask on it. That's what I do, but I'm not going to be for much longer. It can either crush a whole team or give you the worst loss.

AgilityGross has to much setup that by the point you use 2 Agilities (Which is good.), it has little to no HP left.

Baton Pass can give it at least 3 Agilties worth though. One time I got it up to like 6. O.O

VM, could you trade me something with Pokerus?

Itll have to be in a month or two since I get Diamond on the 31st July approximately.

If you have the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, does it support a tower that is XP and a computer that is W2000 or does the computer have to be XP?

KG, where do you come from?

Back