XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

SavvyJackal said:
5TY1eDo.jpg

GJvoqHZ.png

What do you guys think? Real or fake? Do you like it?

I'm not sure if it's real, but it looks okay. Could be better, imo.

Seems...a little too tall.

SavvyJackal said:
What I wonder is, where did the stick go? They made such a big deal out of it...

Same place Frogadier's bubbles went :p

Is there a source link for Fennekin Evo?

Zenja said:
Made an account (after lurking for so long) just to chime in that I firmly believe final Fennekin evolution is fake.

mruUU0T.png

That is all.

Well this doesn't seem like a Pokemon that would move alot outside of battle due to probably not being able to (legs being blocked by long dress-like fur.) It's most likely real, I have alot of faith in it.

Zenja said:
Made an account (after lurking for so long) just to chime in that I firmly believe final Fennekin evolution is fake.

mruUU0T.png

That is all.

The tail is slightly different though but I agree that the same pose/angle is quite fishy.

Kitana Coldfire said:
SavvyJackal said:
http://i.imgur.com/GJvoqHZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/5TY1eDo.jpg

What do you guys think? Real or fake? Do you like it?

I'm not sure if it's real, but it looks okay. Could be better, imo.

Ooooh~ I LIKE it! Very elegant and somewhat monk-like. Perfectly gender-neutral. Only problem I see to question its legitimacy is the fact both pictures are in an identical pose, but this looks like a pokemon that wouldn't move around a whole lot when not in battle.

I have no problem with this being real.

>Monk-like
>Looks like it would move around more

That doesn't make any sense.

Zenja said:

mruUU0T.png

That is all.

Yeah... People tried to use the same exact argument against Hawlucha. Now...they have an egg on their face, and on their chest... Yeah...

That Fennekin final evolution looks hilarious! But it sticks to the theme of its line, though. I wonder what happened to the stick? Perhaps it can conjure one, or a spell book, or crystal ball or something. That Pokedex description sounds nasty and scary, too. Welp, regardless if that's fake or not, I am still keeping my eyes on Froakie and Chespin.

HellaciousHutch said:
Zenja said:

mruUU0T.png

That is all.

Yeah... People tried to use the same exact argument against Hawlucha. Now...they have an egg on their face, and on their chest... Yeah...

the one on the right is bigger and looks more pixelated to me. if this is real, im going to die...=(

HellaciousHutch said:
Zenja said:

mruUU0T.png

That is all.

At least there were images of more positions, and they still weren't exactly the same. The main argument against Hawlucha was its shape was inconsistent.

Once more images of Fennekin3 surface, then I will retract my statement.

Anybody have a source for Delphox?

Rellek said:
Kitana Coldfire said:
Ooooh~ I LIKE it! Very elegant and somewhat monk-like. Perfectly gender-neutral. Only problem I see to question its legitimacy is the fact both pictures are in an identical pose, but this looks like a pokemon that wouldn't move around a whole lot when not in battle.

I have no problem with this being real.

>Monk-like
>Looks like it would move around more

That doesn't make any sense.

Sweetie, I said it looks like it WOULDN'T move around a lot.

Would NOT.

I just came here to show I found this.

Edit: How...the heck...did it take me so long to notice that my message got messed up?
http://i43.tinypic.com/2iht0jk.jpg

I've been looking at this for quite some time now in comparison to its predeccsor, Braixen, and I don't understand the removal of the stick (the wand everyone pointe out missing), the white fur collar going around its neck, and the more flared out ear hair (which Braixen's only went outwards, mostly... Not vertical like it shows in this image)

What about this?

But I just saw this...
nxzgQGy.jpg

Attachments

• rawr.jpg
    rawr.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 128

DragonTamer1995 said:
I've been looking at this for quite some time now in comparison to its predeccsor, Braixen, and I don't understand the removal of the stick (the wand everyone pointe out missing), the white fur collar going around its neck, and the more flared out ear hair (which Braixen's only went outwards, mostly... Not vertical like it shows in this image)

My thought are that it could just have the wand under its fur since we haven't seen it move. Also could be following mytho for mages that as they got older and more powerful they needed wands less. As for the physically changes that just a sign of a fox getting older. They don't just go hey lets base it off a fox they actually do some study into what they base them on.

SavvyJackal said:
What about this?

But I just saw this...
nxzgQGy.jpg

Hon, you can't compare dual-types to a singular-type. They gotta fit the 2 type symbols in. They have more room with the singular-types.

SavvyJackal said:
What about this?

I'm still convinced those new screenshots are fake (or maybe I'm just hoping for Fennekin to have an evolution that would make a bit of sense). The next surge of leaked images will probably Hawlucha and Chespin's final evolution. Nothing against Hawlucha, though. I'm starting to like it, tbh.

Oh god no..
If delphox js real... i cry..
The only thing i hate about it, is that stupid dress. It could have been perfect, ah well, i was TeamChespin day 1

That picture in battle also makes it look way too tall to be only 4'11". I don't buy it.

Back