• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} EX FAs, Terrakion RH, Shiny Energies, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Ho-oh EX.

What are your values for these:

Blissey Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Kingdra Prime
Machamp Prime
Gengar Prime
Celebi Prime
Yanmega Prime
Electrode Prime
Absol Prime

Pokepuzzle said:
What are your values for these:

Blissey Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Kingdra Prime
Machamp Prime
Gengar Prime
Celebi Prime
Yanmega Prime
Electrode Prime
Absol Prime

About 3 to 4 ish per prime, more or less depending on what I'm trading for.

My:
Rayquaza EX Promo (From tin)

Your:
DCE X8 (ND, Base and HGSS league promo)
Professor Juniper BW X3 (RH)
Exp. Share X4 (RH)
N 1 NV 1 DEX (RH)
League Promo Grass, Fire, Psychic, Electric and Dark Energy

PokemonMaster123 said:
My:
Rayquaza EX Promo (From tin)

Your:
DCE X8 (ND, Base and HGSS league promo)
Professor Juniper BW X3 (RH)
Exp. Share X4 (RH)
N 1 NV 1 DEX (RH)
League Promo Grass, Fire, Psychic, Electric and Dark Energy

I don't need Rayquaza EX Promo.

Phaaze22 said:
Oh wow, thanks man, that's very kind of you! Yeah, I'm not fussed about whether it's the blister promo Rayquaza or not, I just want the Rayquaza! XP

I might be just about to trade the Registeel though so I'll have to get back to you on that one. Obviously if it doesn't work out I can trade it to ya. And yeah, it is a non promo Zek EX.

Alright. I still have all 3 things, I also don't need Zekrom EX anymore. Did you trade the Registeel EX FA?

can I just buy your primes with money? (if you are a seller)

RE: {H} EX FAs, Rayquaza DV, Mew EX, STUFF! {W} EX FAs, Tornadus EX.

i have
Hydreigon DRX 97 (Dark Trance) X2
Aggron DRX X2 [T]
Blend Energy X2 [T]

would you do it for the damaged mew EX FA

DarkraiInc said:
i have
Aggron DRX X2 [T]
Blend Energy X2 [T]

I'll have to get back to you on that. I'm trying to trade for one Hydreigon currently. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

DarkraiInc said:
i have
Aggron DRX X2 [T]
Blend Energy X2 [T]

The trade did not work out. Were you proposing this trade?

My:
Mew EX FA (With Edge Wear)

Your:
Aggron DRX X2
Blend Energy {G}{R}{P}{D} X2

Is that correct? Just trying to make things clear.

I have 2x FA Tornadus ex and 2x Dark Trance Drei's. I'm interested in Mew Ex's and Rayquaza DV. 2 Questions; can i see the edge wear on the FA mew and is the DV Ray a promo or no?

Dark Aero said:
I have 2x FA Tornadus ex and 2x Dark Trance Drei's. I'm interested in Mew Ex's and Rayquaza DV. 2 Questions; can i see the edge wear on the FA mew and is the DV Ray a promo or no?

Here's a picture of the Mew EX FA: http://postimage.org/image/g2gn2sszb/ (Note: The whiting on the bottom is just glare)
DarkraiInc. You should take note of this picture as well.

Sorry to say the Dragon Vault Rayquaza is gone. I still have the regular Mew, but I would only be able to trade either the FA or the regular to you, not both. Could you make an offer please? Thanks :)

how much do you value 14 tin codes (3 darkrai, 3 rayquaza, 3 mewtwo, 1 reshiram, 1 emboar) and 80 pack codes?

Pokepuzzle said:
how much do you value 14 tin codes (3 darkrai, 3 rayquaza, 3 mewtwo, 1 reshiram, 1 emboar) and 80 pack codes?

That's 11 tin codes, not 14. How many pack codes do the Reshiram (Is this the EX or regular code?) and Emboar ones give you? 80 pack codes at around $20, and the 9 Fall tin ones at around 4.50. I'm not going to buy any by the way.

Machamp the Champion said:
Pokepuzzle said:

That's 11 tin codes, not 14. How many pack codes do the Reshiram (Is this the EX or regular code?) and Emboar ones give you? 80 pack codes at around $20, and the 9 Fall tin ones at around 4.50. I'm not going to buy any by the way.

sorry I cannot do math. (embarrasing, I'm the valedictorian of my school too, and going to Princeton)

okay, idk about Reshiram, probably regular. How about 25 dollars worth of cards for the codes?

Would you happen to have any Virizion by chance? I need both NVI (Leaf Wallop) and EP (Sacred Sword).

If not I could do:

1x FA Tornadus EX
1x Hydreigon

For:

1x Mew FA

Pokepuzzle said:

sorry I cannot do math. (embarrasing, I'm the valedictorian of my school too, and going to Princeton)

okay, idk about Reshiram, probably regular. How about 25 dollars worth of cards for the codes?

That sounds like a fair price. But I would not buy them, and it appears you're not even verified seller on this site.

Dark Aero said:
Would you happen to have any Virizion by chance? I need both NVI (Leaf Wallop) and EP (Sacred Sword).

If not I could do:

1x FA Tornadus EX
1x Hydreigon

For:

1x Mew FA

I don't have either Virizion, sorry. Which Hydreigon are you offering, the Dark Trance one right? This one? If it is the Dark Trance one, I can do that trade, PM me with address and condition of cards to confirm.

Pokepuzzle said:

That sounds like a fair price. But I would not buy them, and it appears you're not even verified seller on this site.

Dark Aero said:

If not I could do:

1x FA Tornadus EX
1x Hydreigon

For:

1x Mew FA

I don't have either Virizion, sorry. Which Hydreigon are you offering, the Dark Trance one right? This one? If it is the Dark Trance one, I can do that trade, PM me with address and condition of cards to confirm.

I'm not selling them..I'm still trading you cards.

(codes for cards)

Pokepuzzle said:
I'm not selling them..I'm still trading you cards.

(codes for cards)

Oh, OK, I assume you're after the Primes from earlier. I could do all those codes plus that Suicune & Entei Legend for 8 Primes of your choice. Does that sound good? I should also note that the Blissey, Yanmega, Celebi and Kingdra aren't in mint condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back