Pokemon Most annoying...

What I hate is that it's incredibly hard to get some legends. I mean, seriously, if you don't Action Replay your game you probably won't get a Darkrai/Shaymin/Arcues unless you trade with someone who used an Action Replay. Also, I hate Ponyta's rarity.

Critical hits.
People seem to get them on shiny legendaries, obviously unwanted, and yet Leaders or Champions get them on you, when you normally would have won.
It's annoying.

The inability to walk in a diagonal line. Do the folk of Sinnoh not eat their vegetables or something? I can understand a lack of such a mechanic in RBY and GSC, but in DPP? That needs to get with the times, it's outdated. I'll say the same about random battles too.

The poké flute in the 1st gen games is kind of annoying lol.

really, either the Poké Flute is useless, or Awakening is. Why would they bother to give the Poké Flute an effect in battle anyway?

Or why don't they just make a Key Item like that for every status problem :p

Well, I've very little issues with the Pokémon games overall (or at least none that I can think of at the moment), but in the Diamond and Pearl games, I'm upset that even after your fight with Arceus, the Azure Flute simply echoes hollowly instead of granting you access to the Hall of Origin again. I mean, I don't think it would have been so hard to let it simply summon the flight of stairs again so long as you're on the proper tile.

Whenever you travel through a cave, you hear that TERRIBLE sound of yet another bloody Zubat/Geodude.
Whenever you surf through the ocean, you hear that EVEN WORSE sound of yet another bloody Tentacool.
Breeding.
Type inbalance availability (Seriously, Rapidash or Infernape for Fire, and Wiscash, Gastrodon AND Quagsire for WATER/GROUND?)
All HM's except Surf and Waterfall being junk in battle.
Too high of a luck factor in the Battle Tower (Hi there Quick Claw Guillotine Crawdaunt, DIE IN A FIRE)
Some evolution methods
Bidoof

Yeah, I don't think too highly of the DS games.

HMs are just downright terrible in any battle, save for Waterfall and Surf. I wish we did not have to waste those moveslots, or be limited to playing a team of four.

I also hate it when you run into an annoying Pokemon for.....1000000 times in a a row.

What's most annoying about Pokémon games?
1. Hackers. (<- Mostly in tournaments, of course. If you're hacking, at least do it in a way that doesn't affect others...)
2. Arceus. (<- It's a stupid spacegoat which glitches up the game, for crying out loud. >: )
3. Too little Go-Rock Quads! (<- We all love them, right? <3)

Yeah.

Breeding, lack of story, FRIEND CODES, GTS, and organized play.
Breeding is just plain annoying
Pokemon video games NEVER have a good story. They don't even deserve to be called an RPG. MARIO has a better story than pokemon.
Friend codes are a pain in the butt. Why not let us battle anyone?
GTS gives you hax and it doesn't let you see nature/stats/moves before you trade.
Organized play will take away your game if your game has even come into contact with a hacked game. Just no fair for people like me who used to trade on the GTS (hax)

z-man said:
Organized play will take away your game if your game has even come into contact with a hacked game. Just no fair for people like me who used to trade on the GTS (hax)

Um... They can't physically take it from you. That would be illegal... From what I heard, they just disqualify you...

I think that all of the above is correct. :p

However, I absolutely loved Crystal Version. Especially the animation. And most of the music, except in the Dragon Master's cavern. Horrible stuff.

burnpsy said:
z-man said:

Um... They can't physically take it from you. That would be illegal... From what I heard, they just disqualify you...
No... you have to sign a contract before you sign up. If there's a hack, you agree to give the game to them. <_<

How it's so hard to get what you want.

You need a friend to get Spiritomb, which I would really like right now. =/
You need to complete the Sinoh Pokedex to get the PokerRadar
You need to chain 40, and reset the PokeRadar over and over again to get a shiny.

But then again... Action Replay is too easy, and makes it boring anyways... I want somewhere in the middle...

The Power of Three said:
You need a friend to get Spiritomb, which I would really like right now. =/
GTS. Or, since GTS is filled with hacks: Wi-Fi trading.
You need to complete the Sinoh Pokedex to get the PokerRadar
That's one thing I liked about D/P. And you saw all Pokémon (except Unown and the other version exlusive legendary (which can be seen in Celestic Town) by battling all trainers along the way.
You need to chain 40, and reset the PokeRadar over and over again to get a shiny.
Not necessarily. The first (and only) shiny I found by chaining was found at the 6th.

:3

The fact that every Claydol I encounter will spam me with Earthquake and Ancient Power. Very very annoying.

You will never achieve level hundred in Hoenn. I mean you can't train against just the lairon in victory road and or the banette at the Sky pillar. They are just lv 44-48! Heck, the highest level of the Elite 4 is 58! It is like thay want you to use a legendary against them the first time!

Plus they ban legendaries in the Frontier nor will you gain a single exp point for your pains when your level 60 pokemon beats a level 100 pokemon there. At least Kanto had the Cerulean Cave.

ShereRaikou98 said:
You will never achieve level hundred in Hoenn.
I have a level 100 Kyogre that I trained against the Elite Four. As well as an Articuno, which is usable in the Battle Frontier. Leveling up...EV training...it is very annoying.

That everyone uses confuse ray and stuff. Also just he fact when your so so close on beating a gym leader that your hands are sweaty and your eyes go completley black, they use a max potion. ^_^

yes I do hate how the story line is mundane and the same, but I do like to see all the different types of move actions.

@sixaxis “I also hate it how you want to catch a legendary. You put it to sleep, bring it down to 1hp and it still takes dozens of Ultra Balls and a lot of luck to catch it...” not true for all people. It took me two hours and 103 ultra balls just to get azelf. I got my girlfriends in 10mins and 5 ultra balls, I was so mad that it happened.

@shereraikou98 “You will never achieve level hundred in Hoenn.” I have a level one hundred walrain from honen, I love it.

Back