Pokemon Most annoying...

@shereraikou98 "I have 3 lvl 1000's from HGoen, you should delete your post.

Krickitunes cry aswell it's hurting me *rolls off chair*

Lvl 1000s? Wow, Dark Marc. You must be one awesome trainer. =D

Anyway.. I absolutely hate running into annoying common pokemon over and over again..
Bidoofs, Tentacools.. that sort of thing.
It drives me insane. D=<

Thanks Raptor but I meant 100's but I do have 1000000000000 lvl 1000'a though :p.

The thoing that also bugs me is when people not cpu's but people keep on switching out and out.

How did you guys ever reach level hundred? In Sinnoh its even harder to train for the Elite Four. You only get Level 52 Pokémon in there while and something like 5 trainers with Pokémon higher than 55. Dand Cynthia's Pokémon are at 63 and beyond! The designers are torturing you to use that Dialga/Palkia. Then its useless for the Battle tower! Then in Stark Mountain, you are lucky to find something at level 58!
Why so strange? It's because in Gen I the Cerulean Cave had level 60 Pokémon roaming freely!!!:(

ShereRaikou98 said:
How did you guys ever reach level hundred? In Sinnoh its even harder to train for the Elite Four. You only get Level 52 Pokémon in there while and something like 5 trainers with Pokémon higher than 55. Dand Cynthia's Pokémon are at 63 and beyond! The designers are torturing you to use that Dialga/Palkia. Then its useless for the Battle tower! Then in Stark Mountain, you are lucky to find something at level 58!
Why so strange? It's because in Gen I the Cerulean Cave had level 60 Pokémon roaming freely!!!:(

It's just determination and lots of elite four.

ssman0017 said:
ShereRaikou98 said:

It's just determination and lots of elite four.

Exactly. Also, in Turnback Cave (Diamond and Pearl), it's possible to battle Bronzongs, Golbats, Haunters, and Bronzors at level 64 to 66. So, really, even D/P has a Cerulean Cave-esque location! :)

How about If you are Trying to go somewhere without fly and you encounter wild pokemon every 4-5 steps, with no repel.

Xous said:
Exactly. Also, in Turnback Cave (Diamond and Pearl), it's possible to battle Bronzongs, Golbats, Haunters, and Bronzors at level 64 to 66. So, really, even D/P has a Cerulean Cave-esque location! :)

???!!!! How did you ever even see a mon at level 60 over there?! The Bells, bats and ghosts in there are just in the 40s!!!

ShereRaikou98 said:
???!!!! How did you ever even see a mon at level 60 over there?! The Bells, bats and ghosts in there are just in the 40s!

I believe all the Pokémon there will be at least level 60 after you've passed the first or second pillar.
I frequently met 60+ Pokémon when I went there, at least (due to lack of Repels).

Juliacoolo said:
How about If you are Trying to go somewhere without fly and you encounter wild pokemon every 4-5 steps, with no repel.

Thats why I buy lots of max repels : )

ShereRaikou98 said:
Xous said:

???!!!! How did you ever even see a mon at level 60 over there?! The Bells, bats and ghosts in there are just in the 40s!

Once you find the first pillar the pokemons go to 50's , the second pillar they go to 60's and then the thrid pillar well no pokemon cept giranta.

FireMeowth said:
ShereRaikou98 said:

I believe all the Pokémon there will be at least level 60 after you've passed the first or second pillar.
I frequently met 60+ Pokémon when I went there, at least (due to lack of Repels).

Yes once you pass the second pillar you get very annoying bells, bats , and ghosts. Good for leveling though.

Well we can finally level up in one of the tighest spots in all of the caves in all of Pokemon. At least it beats levelling up in the Sky Pillar of Hoenn (watch out for that HOLE!)...BTW I still can't find any place to reach level 100 in Hoenn.

i don't know why some people are so obsessed with getting to lv100. The highest i get before i get tired of the game is lv 60-70, and i have no problems with that :p

Juliacoolo said:

Then stock up on Max Repels all the time :p. 99 Max Repels aren't that expensive, and they'll last for days until you have to buy more.

I hate how whenyou can just see the end of a cave then that music starts to play A WILD GEODUDE HAS APPEARED WHO CARES!

I hate it how on WiFi you can't enjoy a battle, cause' then they give out 'n' a Darkrai!

Two things annoy me about Pokémon games:

-Geodude

-Zubat

Why do they have to be in EVERY SINGLE GAME?!?

For me, it would be Full Restores. RIGHT as I'm about to defeat a Gym Leader/Elite Four person, what happens? FULL RESTORE, ACTIVATE!!!! Oh, and Trainers you CAN'T AVOID. And that slow-down snow. And how often random battles happen in D/P. It's so annoying when you just want to go somewhere and your progress just gets delayed by the random battles.

the Snowpoint area is definetly the most annoying part in the 4th Gen xD.

And if the random encounters there aren't annoying enough, the damned Hail weather effect is. Even if you're just going to run, they still have to show the damned hail falling every time >.<

I hate the bit onb D/P when you go near the fog and you keep on missing, makes my blood boil!

I hate the repeating Game "formulas". I mean come on! Even Mystery dungeon is following the third game rule now! (Explorers of the Sky).

Back