Pokemon Most Powerful Pokemon

RE: Most Powerfull Pokemon

Would you all stop bashing opinions? I've seen all this talk as to why Kyurem is bad (not trying to miny mod). SubRoost Kyurem. 'Nuff said. IMO it'd be Mewtwo. He has GOOD bulk, outspeeds anything without a Choice Scarf/Deo-S, can take on Chansey/Blissey, easy to set up, and has great Sp. Atk.

not sure if we're talking anime, manga, or games here so imma just stick with Dunsparce until we've figured out what we're talking about

This isn't even a debate. As much as I'm loathe to admit it, Arceus is, hands down, the strongest Pokemon.

From a video game standpoint, he is the only Pokemon who can be tailored to be literally anything you need him to be. He's a sweeper, a wall, and a wall breaker all in one and he can be any type you want him to be. Kyogre can beat him, true, but it's equally true that Arceus can make Kyogre cry like a little girl. No other Pokemon can say that.

He also has the highest base stat total of all Pokemon, which means that from a purely objective standpoint, Arceus is the strongest Pokemon.

Arceus is also said to be the creator of Sinnoh and is the known creator of the lake trio and the creation trio. As such, he wields all the powers they do.

Mewtwo doesn't have the latent abilities or rounded stats that Arceus does, but he's strong as balls and just as ruthless (maybe even more so - I don't recall Arceus murdering indiscriminately just because they were in the way). If Arceus didn't exist, Mewtwo would far and away be the king of all Pokemon. But he does, so Mewtwo's just gonna have to deal with second place.

[private]I cleaned up a lot of spam in this thread. You can't let it get this bad.[/private]

Arceus is the most powerful Pokemon. It has a large movepool to take advantage of its stats. It can fulfill many different roles for a team depending on what the team needs.

Luckyfire said:
Mew. The first Pokemon.

Just in case, the very first pokemon EVER created was Rhydon, if you dont believe me, go Bulbapedia Rhydon and read around in the top, or in the trivia section and you will see it says 'Rhydon holds the distinction of being the first Pokémon ever created.' But yeah, Mew is badass and Mewtwo too, mew is notable for its unique ability to learn every Technical Machine, Hidden Machine and Move Tutor move (except those exclusive to a particular Pokémon or group of Pokémon, such as Draco Meteor and Secret Sword).

Mythology-wise: Arceus, it created the world. Nuff said.
Anime-wise: Ash's Pikachu (OVERPOWERED WOOOOOO)
Competitively: Prankster Thundrus is kinda good, but Arceus and Kyogre win there.
This is in my opinion, however.

Reshiwott said:
Competitively: Prankster Thundrus is kinda good, but Arceus and Kyogre win there.

And i agree. :)

This thread is kinda pointless since this is not a matter of opinion...

If you're talking about competitively battling, Kyogre rules the Uber tier so it can be considered the most powerful in that regard;
If you're talking about individual stats, Deoxys-A has twin 180 offenses, the highest of all pokémon (plus 150 speed);
If you're talking about all around power/base stat total, Arceus has all 120 base stats, resulting in a 720 BST, the highest of all pokémon. Add to that its huge movepool and the multi-type ability and you have THE most powerful and versatile pokémon ever, like others have said.

From what I've seen on several youtube battle videos, Arceus wins most one-on-one battles. Plus, though the anime tends to exaggerate, Arceus beat the crap out of his sons (3 680-BST dragons) easily in movie 12...

I think the strongest pokemon is Darkrai with these movies Dark Void,Dream Eater,Night Mear,and Dark Pulse, and Darkrai is really fast. This is how Darkrai works: Darkrai puts everyone to sleep with Dark Void. Then he hurts you with his ability while your asleep, and then he uses Nightmear to make you take tons of damage. If for some reason Darkrai got damaged then he uses Dream Eater to hurt you and heal himself. The finishing blow is Dark Pulse just to tear things up. And then you die. All in all Darkrai is just a plain beast in VGC, and TCG.

Reshiwott said:

Im not seeing how Pikachu is the strongest in the anime. In Black&White Pikachu is like level 100, and he is losing to level 5.

Obviously a tie between Magikarp, Wobuffet, Wynaut, and Smeargle.

Actually, Ditto. If someone pulls out a legendary, as long as its not >Level 90, you shouldn't have much of a problem.
But, seriously, White Kyurem.

MountainDrew said:
I think the strongest pokemon is Darkrai with these movies Dark Void,Dream Eater,Night Mear,and Dark Pulse, and Darkrai is really fast. This is how Darkrai works: Darkrai puts everyone to sleep with Dark Void. Then he hurts you with his ability while your asleep, and then he uses Nightmear to make you take tons of damage. If for some reason Darkrai got damaged then he uses Dream Eater to hurt you and heal himself. The finishing blow is Dark Pulse just to tear things up. And then you die. All in all Darkrai is just a plain beast in VGC, and TCG.

Reshiwott said:

Im not seeing how Pikachu is the strongest in the anime. In Black&White Pikachu is like level 100, and he is losing to level 5.

Darkrai, i cant belive i forgot about him too... god i cant decide who is the most powerfull for me now...

MountainDrew said:
Reshiwott said:

That's because Ash makes Pikachu to loose all levels he gained while travellling when he goes to another region. When getting to the league, his Pikachu had to be like level 50 or 60. When he gets to the Indigo League again (counting Orange Islands) he should be around level 70 to 80. On Hoenn he should have achieve like level 95 or so. In Sinnoh he would have gotten it to level 100 after the first season or so.

Flygon2071 said:
MountainDrew said:

That's because Ash makes Pikachu to loose all levels he gained while travellling when he goes to another region. When getting to the league, his Pikachu had to be like level 50 or 60. When he gets to the Indigo League again (counting Orange Islands) he should be around level 70 to 80. On Hoenn he should have achieve like level 95 or so. In Sinnoh he would have gotten it to level 100 after the first season or so.

Yeah I know Ash really needs to evolve Pikachu already.

Back