Finished Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Joeypals!! Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder III: Deep, Dark Cavern: Day 2 Ends 5/3

Yes. If you were really innocent, why would you be stammering? It's classic nervous behaviour. Also, worrying about something often brings the dreaded result that made you worry in the first place. Let's hear some evidence you have for yourself.

*Finishes volleyball game* Yay, I win! *Looks back at Kingdra and Kyogre, currently arguing* Well, who wants to play?
Vote: Suicune[/color]

Well, what else do you want me to say? You need to run to play. Wooper, want to play?

"I can run, but I can swim."

*Continues reading how to solve pokemon cancer*

*Sees a group of Ludicolo nearby* Ooh! Partying! *Realizes they are drawings* Aww... I guess I will return to the court...

42c, you need to link to the new feature in the rules, and also say who the council of ghost members are underneath the list of players.

Also, please note that with the CoG hint feature, the vote is not random, but the highest voted person will give the hint.

(OOGH Sorry I've been so inactive! I keep forgetting to post because my post is a monster lol)

When Maelstra finally returned from studying the letters, the accusations had already begun. She glanced around, watching as poor Kingdra begged for his life and as more finger-pointing was done. Her frown deepened, and she called out to all parties:

"Oh, stop this nonsense right now! You see what the murderer has done to us?! He's made us into some nervous break-down group capable of only looking at behavoirs when FACTS are what is needed to criminalize someone!

"I've spent a lot of time going over my notes," the shiny Vaporeon continued. "There was a LOT in that last note that practically could pin the blame on any one of us, therefore meaning the murderer could be leading us on with fake clues. Why would the murderer give us any more clues than they'd have to? I suppose they could to make things more interesting, but in all honesty I don't see the point...besides, that dark Pokemon...Darkrai? He said that the murderer only has to leave a hint every-other-day (ingame to my knowledge). It may be that this is just trying to unnerve us anymore.

"There was something of interest, though...poor Luvdisc brought up some interesting theories concerning how the murderer could have possibly lifted up Suicune..." She paused, making sure all were listening. "The murder of Luvdisc potentially could have been the murder's dislike for Luvdisc's theory, as it could incriminate one without paws. They may have also not liked the fact that he suggested the 'change-your-Hidden-Power' theory. That could mean it could be one of the Pokemon that have already stated that their Hidden Power is a certain type. Either way, I don't think we can really ask which Hidden Power a person has, based on Luvdisc's assumption that we could change our Hidden Power. It'd end up in more than likely a lot of useless finger-pointing..."

"There...is one thing bothering me, though. Has anyone not noticed 'NOD' in the latest hint? There's a lot of evidence against Kyogre at this point, and although it seems odd to me that he would leave such a clue about himself practically in the open like that, I can't help but notice. Kyogre is known for Sheer Cold, and COULD potentially have Hidden Power fire and use his hate for Groudon to throw us off...yet I'm not so convinced.

"There's a lack of absolute evidence here. While both Kingdra and Kyogre have great motives for killing off Luvdisc, there's not enough evidence between the two to really secure a vote from me.

Vote: No-One

"...Also, it may be wise to talk to Luvdisc further on this matter..."

Vote: Luvdisc

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this game is going odder and odder welllllllllllll I already voted and still don't get ICe and his stupidity butt lets play

Joey psyducks rule in ovollyball

T

>:O

If I was angry you would be modkilled.

If you actually paid attention to this game, you would know exactly what I was talking about.

Read:

Ice Espeon said:
That night the Pokémon were restless. Two innocent Pokémon had been killed, and one of their friends was a murderer. Everyone seemed so innocent, yet anyone could be so guilty. They were suspicious of everyone and anyone. They were beginning to turn on each other like vicious, snarling, Houndooms.

Unbeknown to the other Pokémon, Suicune's body rose from the depths of the river that ran throughout the cave, encased in a bright, white light. The body then disappeared, leaving the Suicune’s soul in mid-air. He purified the water of all the blood, and cleansed all the Pokémon.

It leaped up to a secluded part of the cavern and Opened up an invisible doorway spewing out pure, white light. “Mudkip!” he called. At that point the spirit of Mudkip melted out of the water and bounded up next to Suicune.

“Yes?” he asked.

“You were very foolish today and now you end up dead because of the rumours that you have spread”, remarked the Suicune. The Mudkip looked concerned and embarrassed. The Suicune felt ashamed of acting like this and said, “However, master Darkrai did warn you that if anyone were to spread rumours with unfound claims there would be consequences, and I think you have learnt your lesson.”

“But, Suicune, how do you know about the events of the day? You were killed yesterday, and...”

“How, you ask?”

Mudkip felt a presence behind him, creeping ever closer. Suicune was smiling. Why? What was going to happen to him? Mudkip was feeling scared and confused when...

[/suspense]

”BOO!” shouted Darkrai.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” screamed Mudkip, while Suicune and Darkrai were laughing so hard that they thought that their lungs were going to burst.

“ISSA GHOST AND ITS GONNA EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!” screeched the bewildered Pokémon, running around in circles

“At least they can’t hear us”, Darkrai commented, glancing at the sleeping Pokémon.

“Calm down Mudkip,” said Suicune, still roaring from laughter. “Darkrai just said ‘boo’. And I think you’re the ghost.”

“I…hate…Dar…krai…” panted the exhausted Mudkip, now becoming extremely embarrassed.

Darkrai chuckled. “The reason why Suicune knows this is through me.”

“You?”

“Yes”, Suicune replied. “We are ghosts now. We were resurrected by Darkrai for the purposes of the game.”

“Suicune communicated with me through the power that all legendaries are born with: telepathy”, explained Darkrai. “Even though he was dead, his spirit was still active and reached out with an idea for this ‘game’”, (through the medium of the PM :O).

“We are now ghosts, and through the doorway of light behind me sits the Chamber of Light, the meeting place of The Council of Ghosts, with me as your Leader”, continued Suicune.

“But, why?” butted in the Mudkip.

“Listen to Suicune and he might be able to explain”, snapped Darkrai, now becoming increasingly irritated at Mudkip’s behavior.

“Thank you Darkrai. Now, during the day, the players will pick someone they might want to gain a hint from, someone on the council of ghosts. The players will vote for that person, and at the end of the day, that ghost will give the vaguest hint possible. That ghost MUST pass it through Darkrai so that it isn’t too easy. If it isn’t vague enough, we will not be able to give out a hint. Darkrai lets them see us, but only for the duration of our hint. We may not under any circumstances speak during the day or we will be killed permanently (aka, instant perma-modkill). Questions?”

“Lets go!”

How

Many

Times

Do

I

Have

To

Repeat

Myself

?

[/angry Ice Espeon]

I get it now but the thing that I do not get it

WHY

THE

HECK

DO

YOU

KEEP

QUOTEING

THAT

HUGE

JUST

THE

ONE

PART

NOT

THE

BIG

PART

I

HOPE

THIS

IS

LONG

ENOUGH

FOR

YOU

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy duck

T

Because you obviously didn't read any of it.

Ice Espeon said:
Because you obviously didn't read any of it.

No I just did not understand it and your half right I did not read most of it.

T

Quit arguing. If you don't understand then ask nicely for someone to explain it to you.

(Tristan, it means that we'll get clues from the deceased members of this game.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back