Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 2 Ends 6/21/10 10PM PDT (An RPG)

With three hours to go before nightfall, I wish only the best. If the game ends tonight, congratulations; if not, then pray you survive the night, and enjoy the game.

This is Snorchu, signing off.

red blastoise said:
Ugh, I already quoted a line of lucario where he literally referred to the murder note as "my scentence". How has there been any counter argument against that?
More:

He killed empoleon. When the first DP tcg set was released, there where 2 good decks, empoleon and mario (machamp lucario)

He's new to the game.

He is resistant to ghost.

Go Home? See? Flare? HSF...
Hallberg-Sekrom Fabriks AB (Stockholm Sweden)
It's a metal supplying factory :eek:

Then theres the point in which both lucario and the murderer have bad spelling/grammar.
So I guess that makes me go:
VOTE:Lucario
Ice
....Bravo, that by far is the most person idea i have seen yet, but then again im new so what do i know. lol, watch you kill me off with your one vote and then you get pwned cuz thinking of practicle ideas is too hard.

fortegoddx said:
"An accomplice? That would be interesting, but no I am not what you say I am."

I don't mean you are an accomplice. It would be a reason for you not to vote. It doesn't mean you ARE the accomplice.

Snorchu, does guy say it if theres an accomplice in the game?

/me facepalms.

If there IS an accomplice, then there should be two deaths a night! Do you see two deaths a night? -_-"

(Extremely sorry for posting, but I have to say that if there is an accomplice it is announced)

Snorchu said:
With three hours to go before nightfall, I wish only the best. If the game ends tonight, congratulations; if not, then pray you survive the night, and enjoy the game.

This is Snorchu, signing off.

Wow, for some reason I thought this day was supposed to end on the 20th!

But anyway, this is the last day for discussion and voting. Here's the current count:

"Count is 6 for Froslass, 1 for Shaymin, 3 for Reshiram, and 1 for Lucario. By an overwhelming majority, Ice will be giving the CoG hint tonight."

Zyflair said:
* Zyflair facepalms.

If there IS an accomplice, then there should be two deaths a night! Do you see two deaths a night? -_-"

xd I guess my english is that bad.

But what if either decided not to kill to hide the accomplice? Or if the murderer feels he is getting voted for, he assigns an accomplice?

Does Ice give the hint before the death tonight?

So, I'm supposed to end the day, I think? I'm not sure what to plug into the RNG, I forgot what I did for Murder III. (What DID I do? ;_; )

I do know Ice will give the hint tonight, but I'm not sure when PDT is relative to EST (I think that's it.) Can someone explain time zone abbreviations?

(PDT stands for Pacific Daylight Time, aka what time it is on the west coast. During the winter, it is called PST (Standard). Eastern Standard Time (EST) (or, during the summer, EDT) is three hours ahead of PDT, so you would end the game at 1 AM EDT.)

42 chocolate said:
So, I'm supposed to end the day, I think? I'm not sure what to plug into the RNG, I forgot what I did for Murder III. (What DID I do? ;_; )

I do know Ice will give the hint tonight, but I'm not sure when PDT is relative to EST (I think that's it.) Can someone explain time zone abbreviations?

When it is 12:00 AM in London, it is...
- 7:00 PM in New York City, Chicago, and Miami
- 6:00 PM in Topeka and Kansas City
- 5:00 PM in Denver
- 4:00 PM in Seattle and Los Angeles

With that logic, 10:00 PM PDT is the same as 1:00 AM EDT the next day.
~~~
Red Blastoise, there is no accomplice. If there was, Guy89 would have said so. But he hasn't, so we can safely assume that there is no accomplice... yet. Trust me on this, I've been in Murder since the first season.

Ah... thank you, PMJ. Snorchu, you were a bit confusing with that. Ah... 1 A.M.? Man...

Now I just have to figure out what to plug into the RNG. Snorchu might be able to help me with that.

(I know.) (Is Guy away or something?) (We need a vote count.)

42 chocolate said:
Ah... thank you, PMJ. Snorchu, you were a bit confusing with that. Ah... 1 A.M.? Man...

Now I just have to figure out what to plug into the RNG. Snorchu might be able to help me with that.

Take the voting results and assign each vote a number, 1 to X, where X is the number of votes. Go to random.org and generate a single random number between 1 and X. Whatever number you get is the vote that determines the lynch. Good luck, 42c.

All right. Thanks, guys.

Yeah, Guy is away (in CA I think) and he asked me to run the game for him for this week. That's why I was replaced by Tristan.

I do believe Guy doesn't have computer access, only getting here from his iPod, where he can't do much on here.

P.S. I know who the murderer is! (Well, duh.)

42 chocolate said:
All right. Thanks, guys.

Yeah, Guy is away (in CA I think)

No wonder it's all PDT!

Back to the game, then. Nightfall comes in about 8 hours and 20 minutes. If you haven't voted yet today, vote now or forever hold your peace.

Eh...Well, Er... Sigh.

RE-VOTE:Froslass

It's the best i can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back