Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 2 Ends 6/21/10 10PM PDT (An RPG)

OK! No one wants fruit. I can understand.
I'll take the gems that Joey was selling in MIV.
*Cuts up an oran berry

fortegoddx said:
"I see no reason to vote against anyone here with the amount of evidence, and shall not take part in the murder of innocent people."

Perhaps true, but what if these so called "innocent people" are really the murderer.

OoC: perentheses on the S because the murderer may have an accomplise

IN:this can mess you up in the chances to win. Which is why I see the reason to kill them off untill we have a reasonable suspicion.

And with what Zyflair said, I'm staying with my vote.

OoC: I'm back from my canoeing trip!

In: "Well, I'm still alive, but then again, no one else has been kiilled yet, so that last sentence was completely pointless! Looks like I go bye bye tonight though..." To Zyflair and Snorchu, I was wondering how Emploleon was killed. As for the Reshiram theory, that makes sense, so I'll go with that this time.

Vote: Reshiram
Vote: Ice Espeon

Will I be mod killed. I'm sorry I really didn't know about the rule. Also I'll redo my vote in the correct format.

Vote: Reshiram
Vote: Ice Espeon

Thats why it is a good idea to read the rules before you join a game.

I am starting to doubt my vote for Froslass. Him being too much of a n00b would make him an unreasonable murderer. This is why i can't be the murderer either. Either Guy is kicking himslef for making him one, or he just isn't it.

Unvote:Froslass

OoC: Sorry for being such a hater Hatman. No offence to you.

"If you unvote Froslass then who do you vote for?"

Why wouldn't Guy try a new player to be the murderer? Well sure, Hatman's doing a poor job of playing murderer if he is it. If it's not Hatman, then we know that it's definitely an experienced player.

I don't know how many more times I'm going to be saying this; if we vote for Hatman now, then we'll rid us a prime suspect and be able to get a get chance with a clue on Day 3. If we don't vote for him and another person with only a few things pointed at that person, then we risk a chance of choosing a person that will be proven innocent Day 3.

In other words, once Hatman's out of the picture, then Day 3 will lead to a good path with more clues, but if we choose another person and Day 3 proves to be unrelated to that person, then we wasted a vote. Hatman's going to stay under the fire regardless with the first note, so why shouldn't he get out of here now?

"Thanks Electrivire, but I didn't think you were a hater... And althogh you don't have to vote, if so, who for?

I agree with you completely Zy, but don't forget the CoG, they are going to give a hint. And what if that hint can prove Hatman's innocency? If so then we just waited a CoG hint and a vote. But either way that could happen. I do believe that either it's Froslass today, Reshiram tommorrow or vice versa. Either way we need to take someone out and even without my vote I believe one of those two will be out.

Count is 6 for Froslass, 1 for Shaymin, 3 for Reshiram, and 1 for Lucario. By an overwhelming majority, Ice will be giving the CoG hint tonight.

And to charidude: The editing rule has been enforced earlier in this thread, so you have no excuse. If you need to add more to what you said, the best way is to wait for someone else to post, then come out with the additional information. The best thing you can do is proofread your posts to make sure you've said everything you want to say without saying too much.

charidude said:
I agree with you completely Zy, but don't forget the CoG, they are going to give a hint. And what if that hint can prove Hatman's innocency? If so then we just waited a CoG hint and a vote. But either way that could happen. I do believe that either it's Froslass today, Reshiram tommorrow or vice versa. Either way we need to take someone out and even without my vote I believe one of those two will be out.
"Your logic can be applied to Reshiram's innocence, and much more evidence is on Froslass. Yes, I know that it seems to be quite alot of things pointing at it, but all the more reason to remove the doubt from our minds.

And for your information, every vote counts. Just ask Joey and Murder III."

Zyflair said:
Why wouldn't Guy try a new player to be the murderer? Well sure, Hatman's doing a poor job of playing murderer if he is it. If it's not Hatman, then we know that it's definitely an experienced player.

We can't really suspect Joey, since he already was the murderer in MIV

Hatman said:
"Thanks Electrivire, but I didn't think you were a hater... And althogh you don't have to vote, if so, who for?

Thats just it. I can't understand the clue, and everything everyone puts out can be rebutted.
And, there wasn't another clue, so, i cant vote.

If everyone was like you and Forte, we'd all randomly die. >=[

"There is no law that says the murderer could not be the same as before..."

PMJ said:

True, but it is extremely unlikely, considering the probability is less than half a percent, and the note's style this time around is nothing like the style in Murder IV.

"If I were in his shoes, I most certainly would not mimic the same style as before. It would be too easy for others to pin the murder on me."

Zyflair said:
"I believe there's a miscommunication. Zorua here is saying that there is a connection between Lucario and Empoleon because they both were part of DP TCG Decks. However, since the murderer was said before Lucario even signed up, the connection is downright baseless."

Guy isn't a fool. He could have chosen lucario because of it and told him.
You where right about the HSF thing, even I don't know how that came to mind.

Forte: Not voting is like saying everyone here has an equal chance of being the murderer, but we have clues. If we have clues, there are always some pokémon more suspicious. Alas, that is when we go from the viewpoint that you don't know who the murderer is. If you where the murderer, you could have just gone with the crowd and jumped the gun on froslass. But you didn't do anything. so you are either hidden in plain sight, or you know who the murderer is, but aren't going to vote because he/she will kill you. Therefore you could very well be an accomplice.

red blastoise said:
Told him the connection? The connection isn't even written in the note. That's just like saying that Vaporeon would kill Empoleon because they're the same type, or that I would kill Empoleon because we can from the same generation. Being in the same metagame is no connection at all.

red blastoise said:

Forte: Not voting is like saying everyone here has an equal chance of being the murderer, but we have clues. If we have clues, there are always some pokémon more suspicious. Alas, that is when we go from the viewpoint that you don't know who the murderer is. If you where the murderer, you could have just gone with the crowd and jumped the gun on froslass. But you didn't do anything. so you are either hidden in plain sight, or you know who the murderer is, but aren't going to vote because he/she will kill you. Therefore you could very well be an accomplice.

Your accomplice theory is not supported by fact. If the murderer had chosen an accomplice, Guy89 would have said so in the night update. Also, murderers do not have to choose an accomplice. For more information, read the first post.

red blastoise said:

"An accomplice? That would be interesting, but no I am not what you say I am."

PMJ said:

Perhaps true. But Guy might want to mix things up a bit.

Zyflair said:
If everyone was like you and Forte, we'd all randomly die. >=[

lol. I'll agree to that.

Personaly, i just need another clue. I'm not great at decifering clues.
But the Reshiram killing Empoleon thing does makes sence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back