Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 2 Ends 6/21/10 10PM PDT (An RPG)

It means he voted before, then removed it and now is re voting for that person.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 2 Ends 6/21/10 10PM PDT (An RPG)

Everyone advanced for Frosslass, though it was pleading for its life. Some others sneaked around, waiting to strike at the one they believed was the murderer.

But the first one found dead was Lucario.

Who was not the murderer.

Begin Night 2, ending on 6/23/10, 10PM EDT!

Ice Espeon will give the hint for tonight.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 2 Ends 6/23/10, 10PM EDT(An RPG)

CoG Clue:

It's a type of meat they don't like to eat.

congrats, like i said because of a person theory i am dead due to a single vote... 2 rounds in a row the majority lost, horrible game

A kind of meat. The meatiest pokemon I'm seeing is Mamoswine....

@7L7M7: Please do not post during the night, especially if you have been killed. CoG members are only given permission to wake in the night if they have been selected to give the hint.

@charidude: I do hope this isn't your second warning. Don't post in the night.

No more posting in the night without a valid excuse/permission, or it's modkills for you!

42 chocolate said:
@7L7M7: Please do not post during the night, especially if you have been killed. CoG members are only given permission to wake in the night if they have been selected to give the hint.

@charidude: I do hope this isn't your second warning. Don't post in the night.

No more posting in the night without a valid excuse/permission, or it's modkills for you!

sorry about before but also for the ghosts helping the people out dont i need to know who the killer is?

7Lucario7Master7 said:
sorry about before but also for the ghosts helping the people out don't i need to know who the killer is?

PM me next time. I'll spare you the modkill for now.

charidude, I have been informed that this is your second time posting in the night. I am sorry, but the rule is that after one warning you are modkilled.

Therefore, it is now morning and charidude's body has been found, though not killed by the murderer. No note was left, and Day 3 will end 6/25/10, 10PM EDT.

D: so now theres still no new note and its day 3?

... Lovely... Only one hint and one note left for three days! I find it ridiculous really. This guy is either n00bish or stealthy. The note makes me think it is not Froslass. Instead, it may be Reshium. Why? Well, the hint says the type of meat they do not like. Therefore, tgatvusually means dark meat. Reshium is black, which is dark. Also, nothing much is known about it, including it's secondary type. So, I will do this based on clues and the hint.
Vote: Reshium

Joeypals!! said:
... Lovely... Only one hint and one note left for three days! I find it ridiculous really. This guy is either n00bish or stealthy. The note makes me think it is not Froslass. Instead, it may be Reshium. Why? Well, the hint says the type of meat they do not like. Therefore, tgatvusually means dark meat. Reshium is black, which is dark. Also, nothing much is known about it, including it's secondary type. So, I will do this based on clues and the hint.
Vote: Reshium

Er... Zekrom is black, Reshiram is the white one.

Well, all we have now is this one new clue:

Guy89 said:
And it's of course very vague:
-Who's 'they'?
-Does 'meat' even mean something?
-'It' is the type of meat, but what does that have to do with the murderer?

Ugh, even worse, the only relation I can pin this on Hatman is that his nickname is SpamCat on chat.

And Zekrom has no apparent clues on from the note on Day One.

I stand by my vote from the last two days. Reasoning can be found in earlier posts and debates. I may reconsider after analysis of this:

Ice Espeon said:

Vote: Froslass
Vote: Nod3

Could be dead meat or freezer burned meat, but there are other equally viable interpretations.

*Excuse me for any bad grammar, my keyboard is messed up.*

Im starting to think that joey is unfamiliar with reshiram (not reshium)

Interesting... Spam is a type of meat. :eek:

My bad! I am unfamiliar with the legends!
Unvote: Reshiram
Vote: Zekrom

"Well, this is just great. I bet the murderer is quite pleased with himself...

I'm not sure what to make of this note. It's obviously meant to be vague, but I must say its author did a fine job of making it very, very vague.

So, the murderer was not Shaymin after all... in that case, I am at a loss for theories."

Hmm.... with not much new in the clue department, I'd say we should stick with Froslass.

Vote: Lucario

Unless someone has a good idea about the CoG hint, I might as well stick to my old vote.

Vote: charidude

Joeypals!! said:
My bad! I am unfamiliar with the legends!
Unvote: Reshiram
Vote: Zekrom

Please tell me you actually have support from the first note ._.

Zyflair said:
Unless someone has a good idea about the CoG hint, I might as well stick to my old vote.

Vote: charidude

If I understand correctly, those who are modkilled do not participate in the Council of Ghosts.

And to Joeypals!!, what about either the note or the CoG hint makes you think it was Zekrom? Either provide a solid argument or rescind your vote, because we do not need a repeat of the last two lynches (where someone was lynched with exactly one vote).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back