My Fish Died :(

Hmm, I thought the bugs were Members, but your guess is as good as mine...

dmaster out.

d master342 said:

dmaster out.
True, true.. But, w/ bacon boy too, and PMJfan001 being banned, and lord_mewandmewtwo, I still think it's spammers. And if this is a riddle and I give him my Shiny Mudkip, I'm going to be mad. >:O

d master342 said:
Well if you're so smart, show your way of thinking. I see no proof. ;p

dmaster out.

I would...but...I think if I do...this would ruin something you all should wait for. =)

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

Why would they pour us out then? And what would that even be referring to lol
Banning, in other words, this may all be one big rouge, a metaphor, and it happened right after WPM came back from Japan, so that increases possibilties.

if the riddle is true...
maybe this is WPM's way of saying sorry or goodbye to the demoted staff...
hence "i liked them all a lot"

d master342 said:

dmaster out.

They poured out the Mods that are no longer Mods. Not the Members. Whoops, you are right. Maybe they were trolls or something...

Charizard88, if you won't post, get off my back. This is how I think. No need to criticize if you have nothing to back it up with. Thanks. Hmph, ok you posted albeit a clue. Too hard for my liking. ;p

dmaster out.

OK I will give one hint, look at this:

"4 years"

Now look at Green Water

What here is green has been around for 4 years, but now has "died".

(I may be misleading you guys at any time, but I will give a couple hints, none of which I can guarantee. I will mislead you at one point in these 1/5 hint trip.)

d master342 said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

They poured out the Mods that are no longer Mods. Not the Members.

dmaster out.
Like Lou Cypher, and MJ got demoted when she was the only good startegist, yet THEabsolution just came on for the first time in over a month! It's because of Holy Star, me thinks. Now, why is Lou banned?

Shining Suicune said:
d master342 said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

dmaster out.
Like Lou Cypher, and MJ got demoted when she was the only good startegist, yet THEabsolution just came on for the first time in over a month! It's because of Holy Star, me thinks. Now, why is Lou banned?

Mew, has nothing to do with this. With all the info I have figured out.

Charizard88 said:
Shining Suicune said:
d master342 said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

dmaster out.

Mew, has nothing to do with this. With all the info I have figured out.
Such as...? As for your "Green Water" thing, I see what you mean... Mods userbar=green, right?

I JUST GOT IT! This is under Site Discussion because this IS a riddle, and he said the fish went to the stars, because for you older members, remember the Four Stars? Or, it's because MJ is gone, and know one knows where.

I will tell you this again, Mew Jadester has nothing to do with this. The star thing however might light a spark if you think about it further.

well i joined may this year...
so i know nothing about stars unless you mean holy star
EDIT: hmm...
Water Pokémon Master said:
Well actually, three fish and a crab.(three or four members? usergroups?) After I came back from Japan my brother and parents (staff?) told me our 20 gallon tank (pokebeach? group of staff?) was a mess and indeed it was! The water was solid green (too many mods?), there was this weird poopy stuff on the bottom (um...), and bugs were swarming in the water. (spammers? trolls?) The environment was completely polluted. (spam?) I dumped out the water in the toilet (staff reconstruction?) and it made me throw up in my mouth because the smell was so bad. (i was going to put member names...lol jk) The fish were too large to flush down the toilet so we had to drop them in the gutter... they made big splats and it was sad since we had one of them for four years. (charizard? other member?) But we liked them all a lot!

I could see this being a riddle, but I'm gonna turn the other cheek and say that this is all real. WPM can do whatever he likes on his forums, even put something about fish in the Site Discussion forum.

I feel your pain. I lost my dog I've had for 14 years a few months ago. It feels like the world hates you, but it gets better after a while

I lol if wpm actually lost a few fish, but really, c88 is right on as always.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not nice to mess with people?
He just likes creating the "OMG I COULDZ BE MODZ" atmosphere >.>

But if you did lose your fish - Sorry your fish died. Get some new ones to replace them though.

I'm sorry your fish died, Water Pokemon Master.

May they rest in peace, whilst Arceus keeps them.

Back