Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan - Season 2! Is everypony excited?

O_O PMJ Y U NO WATCH

Shun!!!! :p jk

I love that Discord GIF

Pinkie was REALLY hilarious in this one. Part 2 should be interesting

PMJ said:
I HAVE NOT SEEN THE PAST LIKE 30 POSTS IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE ONE YET I WILL WATCH IT LATER TODAY AND THEN LIFE WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL

I guess not even gods can be perfect.

Oh Yeah! Content. Sometimes I forget. Anypony think Discord will be a reappearing character? Cause he is pretty great, humorous in a way.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Anypony think Discord will be a reappearing character? Cause he is pretty great, humorous in a way.

I don't think so. Discord will suffer the same fate Nightmare Moon faced. The "rebirthed" Elements of Harmony will destroy him, much like they did NMM.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I don't think so. Discord will suffer the same fate Nightmare Moon faced. The "rebirthed" Elements of Harmony will destroy him, much like they did NMM.

NMM became Luna who is now returning...

I hope for alot of Discord :D

Okay now that I've watched it:

Pinkie Pie is hilarious in this episode:

"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!"

And then the ELEMENTS OF HARMONY ARE MISSING and Pinkie's like "welp. idgaf, see ya ponies"

Super great. Looks like we have a delay until part two but this is still pretty sweet, thanks to Discord I got seven (six) new possibilities for cards B]

It's really the five "opposites" for the Elements of Harmony, and then Discord himself. Then, maybe a card about "chocolate rain" and what not.

You do have a little flexibility with this ATM, PMJ.

Hmmmmm, a Canterlot Labyrinth card, Discord card, the opposites of The Elements of Harmony, the Apple thingers...alot of options....

And that's just episode one! c: I wonder if Twilight will get an opposite. Would kinda ruin it if she didn't. :c

I think since Twilight didn't have her horn, and her Element is "Magic", I don't think Discord could've conjured up something to really counter her like he did with every other Element.

^ She is a bookworm...she could become a book burner hater of books. I really think Twilight might get a opposite but then I think the Elements of Harmony would be doomed...I mean who would save them? CMC? *Crosses fingers*

Yeah, I think if Discord managed to do the same to Twilight that he did to the others, they'd have been really in a tight one.

Oh, and BTW catutie, there's still Princess Celestia, she'd probably have to snap at least Twilight out of it so Twilight could in turn, snap her friends out of it.

/me punches SDB

SHHHHHHHHH they will hear you...CMC are the only ones that can save the Elements of Harmony now

The CMC were the ones who started this whole mess, mind you.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
The CMC were the ones who started this whole mess, mind you.

What? How? The spell just wore off....

Yes, but the fighting caused Discord to eventually break free because he sensed the anger and what not with the CMC fighting.

There is no evidence that the CMC's fighting infront of the statue is what released Discord. Celestia herself said its because her and Luna's connection to the Elements of Harmony was lost when Twilight and crew showed up.

I believe the CMC's fighting was just to show the younger audience of the show the meaning of discord. So the plot would make more sense to them. We have to remember the target audience here when deciphering meaning from the show.

I saw the episode yesterday, with my dad and brother. I love it when Discord tried to make Fluttershy turn the opposite:

Discord was something like:
"Your friends think you're weak and useless."

"Oh but I am weak and useless."

Then when he gave up:
"Okay, that's it. You've been nice for way too long."

Yesterday, at school, my best friend was like: "OMG! Did you see the MLP episode!? It was awesome." When I said no, she said what happened. Ii can't wait forr part two, and I hope the CMC's have a bigger part in the episode.

Loved the Chocolate Rain reference.

You guys won't believe this! An animator who's working on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is looking for OC Ponies to put into the show!

Originally Posted by Sethisto (Equestria Daily)
Jinratgiest, the animator that releases the "Evolution of a Scene" videos, Is working on something epic for his final installment to the series. He needs your help though! He needs OC ponies, and he needs them NOW!

If you have an OC, fire an email off with a picture of your pony. Make sure the cutie mark is visible in the image.
The deadline will be three weeks from now.

If you guys have an OC drawn, don't be afraid to e-mail him. You must just see your OC on an episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

Link to Equestria Daily article: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/fim-animator-seeks-oc-ponies.html

Back