Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

The next background ponies in line would be ponies like Lyra, Bon-Bon, the Wonderbolts, DJ Pon-3 and Octavia.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

:/ Wonderbolts aren't background ponys....they are actual characters :p. I want more Wonderbolts....I feel like I said that already :p

edit:
szyc9c.jpg

Grabbed those today :D

the My Little Pony Facebook page has been updating with images from Season 2 each day. has anyone else been checking them out? we've got chocolate rain and sad flootershy so far.

No, I haven't, because I don't use facebook, and didn't know about it. You should totally post some. Also catutie, I have a sticker with Princess Celestia in that same pose on one of my card binders, that coloring book looks awesome, where did you find them?

Vulpix Yolk said:
No, I haven't, because I don't use facebook, and didn't know about it. You should totally post some. Also catutie, I have a sticker with Princess Celestia in that same pose on one of my card binders, that coloring book looks awesome, where did you find them?

I got them at Target :D. The one with Celestia has stickers and the other one is just thicker and has more to color :p

also

tumblr_lr1vmtbxoj1qlurcwo1_500.jpg

So to get everyone posting, here's a bit of trivia for you to test your pony knowledge. Some questions are easier than others, most will require you to do a bit of research in order to get the correct response (unless you're that nerdy).

There's no prize or whatever for getting the most questions right. I just want people to post.

1. List the mane six in order from most episodes appeared to least. A brief appearance counts as appearing in that episode.
2. In "Dragonshy", what game is Pinkie and Rarity playing?
3. Whose dress is this?
4. Name all episodes that feature a song with a lyric sung by each one of the mane six. (The main theme song does not count.)
5. She's just five away from a new pony record! Who's just five away, and how high does she get?
6. How many times is the phrase "my little pony" used, and in which episode(s)?
7. Who wrote the most episodes in season one?
8. List off every activity Fluttershy plans for the sleepover.
9. "Ah ah ah! You'll ruin it. You have to do it like this. Mm, uh, ooh, u-u-u-uh, uh, ah." What episode is this hilariously out-of-context line from?
10. What does Apple Bloom do under Rainbow Dash's direction in an attempt at getting a cutie mark?

http://tinyurl.com/3bfh7qs
DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT SEASON 2 SPOILERS!!!!!
Go to the link to see a clip of season 2 and other things. Enjoy! :D

I'm really surprise at myself for not viewing that spoiler, weird.

Also, beautiful trivia PMJ, I think I only know 2 or 3 off the top of my head.
1.) Twilight Sparkle, Applejack (why are you such a boss?), Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy.
I used the Wiki for this, I'm pretty sure Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are tied.
2.) Tic-Tac-Toe, Pinkie is ahead 35 games. (knew this one)
3.) I have no idea what this question is asking
4.) 1st episode part 2, The Ticket Master, Griffon the Brush Off, Dragonshy, Bridle Gossip, Winter Wrap Up, Call of the Cutie, Suited For Success, Stare Master, The Show Stoppers, Over a Barrel, The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Party of One, The Best Night Ever.
5.) Rainbow Dash, 200 something?
6.) The Show Stoppers and a Bird in the Hoof? IDK.
7.) Amy Keating Rogers
8.) Tail braiding, coloring, tea parties and shhhh!?
9.) Quote is from Rarity, Look before you sleep.
10.) "trying as many things as possible, as quickly as possible" including Karate, Hang Gliding, Kite Flying etc..

Ok, I guess I can't put Spoilers in Spoilers.

I viewed the spoiler because I am a terrible person ):

Zenith said:
I viewed the spoiler because I am a terrible person ):

I still holding up, but it is so hard to know that there are people who know more about the show than me right now... I think I will wait the five days, I hope anyways.

VY: Why you spoiler?

1 is right
2 is right
3 is wrong
4 is right (Pinkie Pie is actually tied with them for least appearances)
5 is wrong
6 is wrong
7 is right
8 needs specific details
9 is right
10 needs specific details

Now, it's four days until the Season 2 premier. I can't wait, even though I'll have to watch it on YouTube after the episode(s) finish.

ALRIGHT awesomeness has come about during the last 2 days SO GOOGLE CHROME USERS LISTEN UP :D

If you have this hangman game you can put in this code (hkwjebagbjb) and play a word list now of 119 of pony related words. My record is 109/119 mostly because there is a weird problem in the game that it doesn't display the word and you have to lose to move on BUT ya...119 words :D.

This is something me and lilmissblcksunshine worked on for a while last night and we will continue to add to it, suggest any words or tell us if anything is wrong since we both have the edit codes ;D

So, who is going to be watching the premier live (for the lack of a better word) in 35 hours? I think I will be making some comments about how awesome it is during/after the show. I am already so excited, so proud of myself because I still haven't watched the spoiler.

Since I am without television, I will obviously not watch it live. But considering how many people have uploaded 1024px HD of every episode in season 1, I have a strong hunch that season 2 will be no different and I will get to watch it without commercial breaks. :happyface:!

I cannot watch the live premier due to the fact I don't have the Hub channel as apart of my family's cable package, and that I'll be out of my house around town tomorrow doing stuff.

For anyone who hasn't seen this (it was on facebook today) here is a video clip thingy from season 2 ... I wish I could watch the premier tomorrow, but i have to wait until someone puts it on youtube. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=735179976519

and as far as the hangman game goes, my record so far is 103/119 :)

MUST...NOT... CLICK.... LINK! Gah! I can't wait for season 2 to start up! It makes me wanna break into a song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koD4jyiwQX0

Oh wow. That was the best thing since ever. Now I remember why I haven't taken my own life. I like the part where

Fluttershy hits Pinkie Pie into a wall. And Dashy is probably getting shot soon.

I guess I should add some content. Oh man, such a good episode, of course, we messed up the TV settings to where there was a large black box over 90% of the screen, but we fixed it right before the episode came on (it took an hour >_> ), I ended up watching it twice in a row. I think the CMC's might save the day. The obvious Chocolate Rain reference was beautiful. Was I the only one here who saw it premier?

What are you, a dictionary?

Back