Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The-Kaiser said:
if you like fics try fimfiction.net :)

I've actually been registered over there since November 2012. That's beside my point though; I want to see the fics of other users on this thread, not just the stuff I know is available to me on a site I've been familiar with for over a year.

As far as I know, no one in this thread has written a pony fic.

Oh oh oh. There's my Twilight Sparkle x Regigigas crack shipfic, but that hardly counts.

No MLP fanfiction here. It's not that I'm adverse to it, just haven't thought of something worth writing, especially when I have 2 other fics going and an original work.

Goodness, you weren't kidding... you weren't kidding.

Finally watched the episode. Dammit, pinkie cannot have a song called pinkie's lament without being awesome and upbeat. That damned pony is better than SSRIs.

Nope. It's not like it's really that mature in rating, and the story isn't even finished.

I'm surprised that Cheese Sandwich is about the same age as Pinkie Pie. He looks so much older! I guess the mane characters are really small or something.

As for the rainbow eyes/object thing... I think Twilight will get hers last and the next one will be AJ, then Fluttershy.

Well, he is a stallion. You'd expect him to be bigger even though he doesn't have the standard stallion body. I think he's tall and lanky for him to stand out compared to the background stallions. Actually, have you noticed most of the stallions who are recurring/important characters (Shining Armor, Big Mac, Mr. Cake, etc.) have distinct body designs instead of the standard stallion body? I'm saying stallions a lot in this post, aren't I? XD

I meant to come here to say my opinion on Simple Ways, and here it is.

Yeah, that was a hilarious episode. Rarity was especially funny with everything she did and her "I LUV BEIN' CUVER'D IN MUD!!!" line near the end made me fall over laughing! XD Tabitha St. Germain is without a doubt the best voice actor on the show, and this episode shows that. Killer delivery on every single line.

Also, Vinyl Scratch and Derpy.

Simple Ways was fun, one of the better ones this season. Sometimes I don't get Rarity's behavior, though...

Hmm... one of the more interesting episodes. Who wrote this one? Is it a different writer to the rest of the Season 4 episodes?

Long time since I visited this particular thread, I recently watched Pinkie Pride (funny!) and Simple Ways (hilarious!). I hoped Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie will end up in a relationship someday in the future because they are so similar and cute! Simple Ways was so funny, I love the relationship between Applejack and Rarity in that episode.

The mystery surrounding the rainbow stuffs are killing me, need to know what it means!

Simple Ways was cute and a lot of fun. :D It was an excellent, funny way to pass the "don't change yourself for others" topic, providing us with some hilarious looks at Rarity and AJ in the process. And poor, poor Spike. Also, lol at hipster pony, and the shots of how he saw AJ right when they first met.

Looks like I'm the first to talk about the latest episode again. About Filli Vanilli...
It was a very cute, funny and enjoyable episode. I loved Fluttershy's face when everypony found out about her singing talent. She was like "8O They know my secret...!!" And her horrifying hallucination near the end a la Hurricane Fluttershy...was that supposed to be a reference to something?

Oh and Big Mac singing...I approve.

The one thing I didn't like about it was Pinkie Pie. Wow Pinks. Just...wow. She was just unpleasant in this episode. Seriously, some of the stuff she said to Fluttershy were things I'd expect from Diamond Tiara! I know she was kinda unaware of how mean she was but...holy crap Pinkie!

This episode was well put together. Accurate representation of those with stage fright, return of Flutterguy, Big Mac singing (woo), and plenty of background stuff for the fandom to munch on without being overbearing.

Also, new characters Toe-Tapper (the blue one) and Torch Song (the other one), and also Zipporwhill and Pegasus Dad lel

Oh yeah the songs were okay too. good ep

Back