Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Fluttershy has an episode coming up; we'll probably see it then.

Dammit that episode hit too close to home...

That said, the writers sure are clever:

[Big McIntosh]
Everypony's sayin' you should learn to express your voice
But if talk doesn't seem like it's the answer

That and the S3 finale where twilight herself calms down the fans. Sneaky, wonderful bastards.

professorlight said:

[Big McIntosh]
Everypony's sayin' you should learn to express your voice
But if talk doesn't seem like it's the answer

That and the S3 finale where twilight herself calms down the fans. Sneaky, wonderful bastards.

Um... I don't get it?

Blob55 said:
professorlight said:

Um... I don't get it?

What are twilight's final words as she flies to the camera?

Filli Vanilli was super cute. As someone who has lived with (and learned to partially conquer) stage fright, this is once again another episode where I can identify with Fluttershy very strongly. Except, of course, for the fact that I've never drunk a magic potion that turned my voice super low.

Tbh, I don't really know for sure. My guess is that it means just because Twilight became a princess, things haven't really changed.

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies:
Holy Celestia, they did the Sonic Rainboom cheer scene reversed! Instead of "LOUDER!" it was "quieter."
The breezies are pretty cute. Anyone know what language or dialect they were speaking?
Baby breezie = CUTENESS OVERLOAD.
Dr. Whooves wearing 3D glasses with Roseluck. Subtle reference is subtle. (not really...)
I had no idea how high Pinkie's voice could get. Any higher and she'll only be heard by dolphins.
When the Mane 6 turned back from breezies to ponies, I'm pretty sure the ladybug that was near them was scarred for life.
Fluttershy obtained Fluttertite! *Mega Stone finding music plays*

What happened? Has no-one watched MLP for weeks?
The latest episode was good. I liked how different Pinkies sister was to her. I guess hating sweets and loving rocks will do that to you.

I was a good last couple of Eps :)

AJ was badass awesome in those boots

and Maud pie was almost total opposite of Pinkie :)

Blob55 said:
What happened? Has no-one watched MLP for weeks?
The latest episode was good. I liked how different Pinkies sister was to her. I guess hating sweets and loving rocks will do that to you.

I know! Where did everypony go? I would have asked that sooner, but I didn't want to edit my last post a third time or post another right below it.
Somepony to Watch Over Me was pretty good. I loved the song fake-out and Sweetie and Scoots looked adorable in AB's bows. I also liked the "hats & bows closet". I guess that throws all fanon of AJ's hat and AB's bow out the window.
Maud Pie was a good episode too. Maud as a character reminds me of so many other characters like Raven from Teen Titans, Eska from Legend of Korra and Artie from Hey Arnold! Also, Boulder is best pet rock. :p

EDIT: Woo-hoo! Merged posts!
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils.
This episode was...interesting. It was nice to see Canterlot again. And Sapphire Shores (80's leotards are canon.). And Luna.
The dream sequence was great, typical trippy dream stuff happened, and we saw 5 year old Sweetie Belle! Hnnnnggg, soooo cute! XD
And, considering we now know Sweetie's a fan of theater and show tunes, I think her cutie mark will have something to do with musical theater!

Here's an AJ drawing I did a few months back. Like to see what you guys think.

Edit: Really? I have to do this the hard way and upload the file fro my comp instead of the link from my DA? XD

Spoilered because I can't use small canvuses when I draw.

2im48x2.png

The-Kaiser said:
Nice art of AJ and a large Apple there :)

It's supposed to be AJ in a Gala apple. (It's a bad joke if I have to explain it, right?)

Thank's though. I have one of Taco Derpy and a few wips I don't feel like finishing.

I'm so far behind on the episodes but I recently saw Leap of Faith. I really love that episode; it's about time Granny Smith had a major role, love her to death!

Tonic... tonic.... tonic...

Back