Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

lilmissblcksunshine just showed me this too :D

cutie marks :D

i have to admit...i want the RD one :D

edit: she has so much that she keeps showing me :p

tshirts

i like the derpy hooves one :D

then these

stickers

each pack comes with 75 so its not 5.99 for 1 sticker xD

then

moar tshirts

those ones are awesome...i want the rarity one :D

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I WANT THAT POSTAL SERVICE SHIRT OH GOOOOOOOOOD.

But, but, I'm spending the same amount of money on an Animal Collective shirt!

Oh well, the AC one looks cooler.

I like posting whole thought processes.

Oh go those are even better,
Love this one:
work.7053402.4.fig,black,mens,ffffff.friendship-is-magic-v3.jpg

That shirt is cool. But, I could see some text working nice with each pony.

and since i havnt posted any comic lately...

8896%20-%20comic%20madmax%20pie_family%20pinki%20e_pie%20twilight_sparkle.png

That comic's a little weird. The only funny thing was the voice that shouted, "Marry me Pinkie!"

I really like that comic. Very clever combination of a couple different things from the show.

There's a slight error when Twilight spoke. She was intended to say "it's", but somehow the creator ended up putting "I't" there.

OMG MLP 8-BIT ROLEPLAYING GAME

Found this gem of a game while roamin' the internet...you get to play as Apple Blossom :3

[Edit: Use arrow keys to move and Z to interact...this game is like a MLP creepy pasta come-to-life]

Well well well, look who came crawling back. Also sorry to everypony for being such a bad brony lately. I feel like I am sinning being so inactive. That comic with the magic on the rock farm made me laugh. I wanna see more of the main casts family in season 2, you only really get to see Applejack's family for more than a minute.

PikachewTofu said:

Found this gem of a game while roamin' the internet...you get to play as Apple Blossom :3

[Edit: Use arrow keys to move and Z to interact...this game is like a MLP creepy pasta come-to-life]

:D PikachuTofu is back :D

and yes it is...it a pretty creepy game D: BUT I LOVE IT lol

edit: i cant get past the fast moving shadow in that game...and its creepy so taking a long time makes me anticipate a screamer xD

That game is cool. But there is supposed to be a fighting style game involving the mane 6 ponies. You can find it on YouTube I think.

^i believe that it wasnt finished yet....i wish it was...cause it looks awesome :D. arg i still cant get past the fast moving ghost pony....thing lol.

There's supposed to be the mane six ponies to start with in that fighting game, with a grand total of 17 characters available from what I heard.

OK I HAVE TO POST IT....im tired of seeing this pic and NOT posting it...

6674%20-%20crossover%20John_Joseco%20pinkie_pie%20portal%20rainbow_dash%20what.jpg

there...for you portal fans :D

also 17?! dang that means the main 6. CMC. derp. bonbon. hmmm that is no where close enough D:

catutie said:
PikachewTofu said:

edit: i cant get past the fast moving shadow in that game...and its creepy so taking a long time makes me anticipate a screamer xD

First one's easy. After you exit the little area of the first one, run right away to the right, and stay as close as possible to the border, so it won't appear right away, and push the block. For the last one, just involves a lot of luck, depending on when you arrive at the area of the last one, so just stop until it's run away to the top while still avoiding the second one. Again, it's pretty luck based. After that, it's really easy, and enjoy the ending.

AHHH MLP FIGHTER...I would even plan out all the combos and moves you can do. I know exactly what you could do.

Whoop we're a clan now! :D And I'm already a member!

And well considering how much work is going into it, we're lucky to get more beyond the six.

Tyraniking said:
catutie said:
PikachewTofu said:

First one's easy. After you exit the little area of the first one, run right away to the right, and stay as close as possible to the border, so it won't appear right away, and push the block. For the last one, just involves a lot of luck, depending on when you arrive at the area of the last one, so just stop until it's run away to the top while still avoiding the second one. Again, it's pretty luck based. After that, it's really easy, and enjoy the ending.

AHHH MLP FIGHTER...I would even plan out all the combos and moves you can do. I know exactly what you could do.

>_> enjoy the ending makes me afraid for some reason....

Like most endings for old video games, it's not that great lol. Since this is an 8 bit RPG, I would expect the ending to be bad :p

Back