Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I forgot I had a pretty decent Rainbow Dash GIF on my Photobucket account. I would use GIF's in more places, but the size of GIF's are usually too big for most forum avatar uploaders.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Thanks a ton. That helped a lot. Yay now I have a pony sig!

For those worried about the ten strikes bill: it shouldn't affect you unless you are using the copyrighted content to make money (more than $2,500 iirc, but I could be wrong). Still a ridiculous law, but it probably won't affect too many bronies.

Zenith said:
For those worried about the ten strikes bill: it shouldn't affect you unless you are using the copyrighted content to make money (more than $2,500 iirc, but I could be wrong). Still a ridiculous law, but it probably won't affect too many bronies.

I don't think many bronies got into this show to make a profit. I could be wrong though. But, yeah you're right, this law shouldn't affect too many of them...

Let me just start by saying that it's GOOD to be back in a pony thread!
In other news: Has anyone ever heard of the Delponies live chat? it involves ponies some of the time, but not all the time.
Also... how do I put a spoiler tag on a image/post? i feel like a Jerk not knowing that.:(

Code:
[SPOILER]Image/text goes here.[/SPOILER]

Image/text goes here.

That live chat sounds interesting, but Zenith created a chat room for the club, the name of it is on the first post I believe.

you can just go on PB chat and put in /j #theherd and it will take you right there. ;D we need more people there. its always empty D:, most i have seen is 4 D:

I was wondering when I first posted on the non-club thread why this wasn't a club in the first place. Maybe it was 20% cooler to be considered a club/clan, I don't know.

But, now that this is an official club, I feel better about the situation we have with this club.

Can't wait for Season 2 to air! I felt like I've watched all 26 episodes, like a hundred times now.

The good thing about it being a club is that non-members aren't supposed to post in it.

That's the thing I like about the situation. All the non-pony fans can't come in and cause trouble.

:D :D :D

I just found out there's going to be a brony meet up not too far from where I live! Man, I hope I can make it, ED has posted many things about the meet ups. They look like a lot of fun. Episodes viewings, games, general brony shenanigans.

Anyone here meet any other bronies in real life?

^funny story...i was bored one day and i was like "oh ill send my friend an email filled with pony". now my friend is training to be a fireman and all that so really manly and all that. so i sent it and put a bunch of gifs and pics and a link to the first episode. i get an email back "that was the greatest thing that i have ever seen..." was all it said. xD making brony's every day xD

131043990545.png

Sadly, I haven't seen a brony in real life... nor know what Brony's do a conventions like these... But I'll try to seek a non internet brony!:D

just a quick note: if you're only posting one image, you don't need to spoiler it. you only need to if you're posting more than one, or if you're posting a video.

also, a bunch of people in my group of high school friends were bronies, although some of them were made bronies because of me.

I need a better term to describe ponies. For example, "Active Pony" refers to whatever's in your active spot; If Spike is up front, then Spike is a Non-Pony who is your Active Pony.

If an attack says to "Choose 1 of your opponent's Ponies", it's trying to specifically reference Ponies (Spike couldn't be targeted by that attack for example). But I don't have a general term to describe both Ponies and Non-Ponies. Any idea? I could call them... Characters? That's all I got, lol.

All that comes to mind is "Equestrians", sorry.

That's not bad. Equestrians is a nice encompassing term.

COME ON BRONIES WHERE ARE YOU AT JUST CAUSE IT'S 10:40 ON A MONDAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T BE ON POSTING IN A PONY THREAD

hmmmm.....i almost said characters lololol and its only 8:42 :p

i believe on equestria daily there was a brony dictionary. that might help out ;D

dictionary is here.

also, it's 11:47 here, right now. east coast is beast cost

Zenith said:
The good thing about it being a club is that non-members aren't supposed to post in it.

This. All of this. Brony haters will suffer.

I met one brony in real life, my friend. He's only watched a few episodes though.

Back