Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

It's harder to get that first person to become a brony, then it gets a little easier because you know what you'd need to do to get people to watch the show and then become fans of it.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

lol. any brony hater i meet i just say "hey at least judge it after you have watched part 1 and 2 of the first episode"

they always find some character they like and then get hooked :p. its worked every time.

Yeah, but you know people who hate something won't want to try it. But, why would anyone hate ponies? They're so adorable!

http://takua770.deviantart.com/art/So-Cute-We-ll-Blow-Your-Mind-219635865

I know Zenith said if you post one image, you don't need SPOILER tags, but if that one image is fairly big, I think SPOILER tags would be needed because the tags would help conceal the image and the page would still stretch, but be could be minimized.

D: no rarity in that pic?! BLASTPHAMY :p

usually they will watch it just to make fun of it but then they are hit with so much awesome and cute that they just give in xD

catutie, you were talking to me about the Pony RPG on TheHerd chatroom. I'm interested, but how long will I have to wait to send my form into one of you?

If anypony would be so kind enough to give me a link to the Offical Chat room, I would be pleased

Why you ask?

131050488246.png

To join the chatroom you type in the text box /j #theherd. The chatroom that will appear on the bottom of the chat room page. Click that and your in the chatroom.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
catutie, you were talking to me about the Pony RPG on TheHerd chatroom. I'm interested, but how long will I have to wait to send my form into one of you?

um you can PM it now. ill just tell you when you are in ;D

(Okay, cat. I'll PM you the form then.)

I found the cutest image of Rainbow Dash.

131040702255.jpg

*fights the cute RD with cute AB*

400x.jpg

nice try but i think i win :p

I'm not wanting to argue, it's personal preference I guess. But, if I saw that Rainbow Dash, I'd pick her up and give her a big hug! :D

And probably get a hoof to the face...

Oh, catutie, what's the word with my form, is it good?

CA says it looks good. we are descussing when replacements will come in. i dont want you to lose your chance to save RD ;D

That sounds like a cool idea where one pony/pegasus/unicorn is sent to find each pony and Elemental of Harmony.

Talk to CA and see if this would be a cool idea to push the plot along.

It actually was my original plan, but currently everyone is working as one group. Also, cat, can you PM who we mod kill, I'm editing the front post.

Anyways

e7ae4815b38b7cc9bd0246eef66d05ef.jpg

I win.

splitting them up would make things 100% more confusing :p

You shouldn't be discussing that here, as innocent RPG-go'ers like me can read this. XD But splitting us up is not the wa to go, IMO. =P

Anyways, something happened yesterday that I felt was thread-worthy. So, my family was walking around Munich (Vacation! Lol) and we came to a little kiosk selling pins. The kiosk was more like a round circular glass display case. So, as my sister was looking in, when sudenly a door opened up and it hit her. Then, as we were walking away, I had to say, in a Pinkie-Pie style, "Twitcha-Twitch! Twitcha-Twitch!" we both laughed for a while.

;D consider yourself lucky to see that :p you guys have no clue what me and CA and hatman have planned xD

Hey bronies. The second set is finished! Check 'em out...

1. Big Macintosh
2. Braeburn
3. Cheerilee
4. Chief Thunderhooves
5. DJ P0N-3
6. Fluttershy?
7. Gilda
8. Little Strongheart
9. Parasprite
10. Sheriff Silverstar
11. The Mayor
12. Zecora
13. Angel
14. Applejack's Determination
15. Fluttershy's Kindness
16. Gummy
17. Opalescence
18. Owlowiscious
19. Parasprite Invasion
20. Pinkie Pie's Prediction
21. Rainbow Dash's Excitement
22. Rarity's Gift
23. Twilight Sparkle's Logic
24. Winona

25. Prince Blueblood

You can click here to go straight to my dA Gallery page, where you can leave comments on any cards you want.

Alternatively, you can post your comments here, too.

PMJ, amazing work, as always. And now, "It iz time to make - THE COMMENTS!"

I had to giggle at Fluttershy? That was genius.

Likewise as "At least 30% Chicken"

Fun Fact: Did you know that The Mayor's Poke Power had no name? =P

Rarity's Gift was like a modern Cyrus's Conspiracy, but more versatile.

A Parasprite Swarm deck would be AMAZING, just saying.

Pinkie Pie's Prediction. Porygon2 from Great Encounters. Rainbow Dash's Excitement. FTW!!

Prince Blueblood was perfect. The card fit his personality so perfectly. I'd run four of him in all my decks =P

Overall amazing set. But did I miss some first one?

Rainbow Dash's Excitement is cool card, but is a double-edged sword, you could be one card closer to a win, or a card further away from a win.

Back