Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Those cards are excellent PMJ, I lol'd at Twilight's logic.
These are the things that are bothering me though,
Gilda's body uses "her", while her second attack uses "it"
I would really imagine Parasprites with a 0 retreat, but then again, I would also think Mamoswine cards would have 0 retreat.
That's all.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Because you could have as many Parasprite cards as you want in your deck, you could run a Parasprite deck and do massive amounts of damage with the "Swarm of the Century" attack.

But, running a deck based off a single card, even though it may have the effect like Parasprite card does, isn't a good idea.

^its just a jumpluff xD

the fluttershy? one made me lol xD

Hiya Fillies and GentalColts! Im a brand new member and proud to join the MLP Gang. :D

Ice_Master, I'll let someone else show you the picture, (as I'm on an iPod and it's very hard to link on those), but:

Welcome to the herd!

Enjoy your time with ponies, ponies, and more ponies! XD

/me wont be cliche and show the pic

welcome my frand

also i see this all the time...and i always say to myself...this is what happens when the gala sucks

that is a party ;D the image was pretty big so i just linked it :p

GASP i guess its a R rated pic cause there dresses are off...oh wait ponies dont wear dresses so nothing is wrong with it, how is rarity still in business again? :p

Yes, it does seem like a party! Haha!

I bet thats not Soda Rainbow Dash has in her hoof? Haha.

i just deleted 30+ songs from my youtube playlist...it is now about 80% pony xD it still has 67 songs but all the 8-bit's and every song on the show (I HAVE THE SINGING TELEGRAM :D) really adds up xD

That soda comment made the image for me.
Oh god.
Imagine Twilight drunk.
Her character would be so much better.

HAHA! I think after awhile the repetion just gets Hillarious. *Goes to hit the souce* LOL

I found that to be hilarious. Time to hit the sauce.

CrazyAipom, you just won. Like a boss =P

That was just... So good. Time to hit the sauce.

I found this funny. A "colt" version of At The Gala.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qj8OqVUlY&feature=related[/video]

Male Rarity's lyrics are the funniest, because the lyrics weren't changed, just the pitch of each ponies voice to make them "masculine". And male Rainbow Dash still has the same awesome timbre during the unedited version.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I found this funny. A "colt" version of At The Gala.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qj8OqVUlY&feature=related[/video]

131070159821.jpg

My reaction to the hole thing ;P

Time to save the pony thread
Best way to do it:
Awesome banner (not the signature kind)
ponies2.jpg

Great Ball
Rate/hate
What would rainboe dash look like in real IRL? Like this.

Hahaha what? Fixed. Anyways I was on an airplane a while ago and they was a Direct TV preview for the flight. So I was planning to watch MLP the only episode I've only seen twice, but then the preview ended 3 minutes before it came on :( I was depressed for the rest of the day. I've been being a really bad brony lately, but there isn't much to say until the release of season two IMO. I bet we will see a reappearance of the great and powerful Trixie. I've been wondering about which other characters will be reoccurring, maybe Braeburn, Zocora, hopefully Princess Luna. Anypony got some more guesses?

I'm guessing we'll see more of Rainbow Dash.
And hopefully Braeburn, he's the strongest.
Also Luna.

O_O i have been pony deprived for 4 days. volunteering at events in utah. i was stationed right by lost and found. and the WHOLE 3 day thing....there was a pony doll in lost and found. and really...i have no clue what it was. it was blue...with a pink mane BUT its tail was green?! im so confused but now i can just watch ponies all i want :D

CA just posted the greatest picture ever xD

That's weird with that pony you found, but it's good to see you back again, cat.

The image CA posted was the funniest picture I saw on this thread so far.

Back