Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

I didn't/couldn't add a Cutie Mark, but here's my un-named OC:

pony1.png

His Cutie mark would be a Snowflake, but I'm terrible at drawing at a small scale.

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

Hmm...Silver Snowflake's a decent name, but it's the best I could come up with for you ATM.

For me, Snowflurry sounds good. I'm probably going to PM Catutie in a bit.

i think we are gonna take some more. just because...only like 6 active people isnt good enough WE NEED MOAR. send in your forms if you want to ;D

Now, we're just going to need to find a way to fold Robot's RPG character into the plot, when his character gets accepted, if it hasn't already.

We're on our way to Appaloosa, but need an update.

Robot3300 said:
I didn't/couldn't add a Cutie Mark, but here's my un-named OC:

His Cutie mark would be a Snowflake, but I'm terrible at drawing at a small scale.

You do know you created a female pony, right?

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Now, we're just going to need to find a way to fold Robot's RPG character into the plot, when his character gets accepted, if it hasn't already.

We're on our way to Appaloosa, but need an update.

;D we always have our ways of getting the people in. like you guys had the mission to save the group :p ill think of something....

but ya....send in those forms if you want to

PMJ said:
You do know you created a female pony, right?
There isn't a button that says 'male or female', it's just the shape of the head. But one of the main points of my OC is that he's completely weak, but his running and magic make up for that.

And it's my pony and I can make it anyway I want.

And there's also an "Eyelashes" option as well, unclick that to attempt to make a male pony.

Robot3300 said:
There isn't a button that says 'male or female', it's just the shape of the head. But one of the main points of my OC is that he's completely weak, but his running and magic make up for that.

Males have more squarer snout-nose-thingies. Also chill out with the "it's my pony" thing, no need to get an attitude. I'm just trying to help.

edit oh yeah and no eyelashes, as SDB said you can easily remove them.

Robot3300 said:

all ya gotta do is just describe them xD we dont need a pic but its fine :D

PMJ said:
Also chill out with the "it's my pony" thing, no need to get an attitude.
Sorry if I sounded rude or anything, I was just stating that I'm allowed to make it my way. Sometimes I wish that people could hear tones of voices over the internet.

Mine pony's snout looks like Robot's, so I assume PMJ's statement to Robot may apply to me.

I think my ponies a male, and it was just a rough idea I had going off what my character looked like from the details I gave catutie, but ended up changing his eye color to a steelish-blue.

This is Smartie Pie, for the Pony RPGers...

SmartiePie.jpg

Originally, her hair wasn't supposed to be that spiky, and it didn't stick outward so much. But the pony creator didn't have that option. I edited in her cutie mark with Paint--it's a book lol.

Love kind of looks like Cheerilee and Smartie Pie looks like Pon-3...hmmm....

xD that is awesome...i dont have any fancy editing stuff so i cant really post Crash but....what evs i like the ones that you guys are posting :D

also zenith....i cant beat that xD that was hilarious lol

In panel 5, Spike's expression is just priceless. Trolling Spike? :O

Also, Cat, you don't really need much. My PC laptop is pretty much just for internet purposes, and I was able to upload it. You just Prnt. Screen once you're done editing, paste it into Paint, use the box tool, (the one that selects parts of a drawing/painting.) right click and crop, add the cutie mark, and save.

Zenith… that was so funny XD. I liked how the ponies were well drawn and the dialogue actually matched what they would have sounded like in the show. ( < I always have to ruin it by adding a real review, like that one =P )

Here's my Pony oc (even though I didn't enter the Rpg..) :
20pu921.png

She doesn't have a name yet...

Oh, and also, I'm new to this awesome clan! I'm crystaltheumbreon, but you can call me Crystal..

crystaltheumbreon,

welcome_to_the_herd-(n1293238681190).jpg

Have fun with ponies, ponies, and more ponies!

Back