Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

the bomb.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ump2SoTR69E[/video]

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

i almost had this

the_legend_of_twilight_sparkle_by_dram_syral-d3icfgn.png

as my TS avy for next week but it needs to be a moving picture show so i didnt go with it but i thought i would share to thoust pony/zelda fans my find of awesome.

Man, I haven't posted here in a while.

Catutie, that avatar is cool, I'm gonna use it.

Also, we should design our own ponies. I templated one off of Rainbow Dash. He's supposed to be a secret agent, but I haven't given him a name yet.

agentrainbowdash.png

Robot3300 said:
Also, we should design our own ponies.
Beat you to it. =P
5851305667_1fee9f33e4_m.jpg

And, I thought this should get posted. I found it while browsing art for a banner I was going to make, but didn't.

derpy_o__s_by_tim_kangaroo-d3g0d5f.png

There's supposed to be some Pony Generator somewhere on the Internet. I think I saw it on DeviantArt, if anyone can find a link to a Pony Generator, that'd be awesome.

Here SDB. This is the pony creator.

Snivylover555 said:
Here SDB. This is the pony creator.
Awesome. I'll make some ponies and show you guys later.

But my secret agent pony is still cool. He has a robotic eye, you can't get much better than that.

Here's my OC, White Lightning, from the Pony RPG.

WhiteLightning.png

I'm actually a part of this group :3

Thats really good SDB

I just don't know how to save the picture of Loveshy.

Snivylover555 said:
I just don't know how to save the picture of Loveshy.

NOOOOOOOOOOO i was wrong...you have to take a screen shot :p....hmmm should i make crash from the pony RPG?

If you used with the Pony Creator on DeviantArt, you need to press the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard. Then crop the boundaries to the image, then proceed to edit the image by removing the background.

Loveshy!
Loveshy.png

Although she is a pegasuas.

You didn't tell me to make her a Pegasus, and what's ironic was that I was going to make her a Pegasus, but decided against it at the last section.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
You didn't tell me to make her a Pegasus, and what's ironic was that I was going to make her a Pegasus, but decided against it at the last section.

I know. I forgot. And that is ironic. I sent the PM and I'm like 'I think I forgot something, but what?' and now I remember.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Here's my OC, White Lightning, from the Pony RPG.

[LARGE IMAGE GOES HERE]

How'd you get the Cutie Mark on there?

I put the mark on myself, the Pony Creator doesn't have cutie marks as part of the creator engine.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I put the mark on myself, the Pony Creator doesn't have cutie marks as part of the creator engine.
Thanks.

I'm making my would-be OC right now (it isn't accepting new players right now). He dosen't have a name yet, but I'm making him anyways.

I think you should PM catutie or CrazyAipom and ask when they're going to add another RP'er, I don't know.

Because the active RP'ers are me, SL555, shiny umbreon and Decmaster, I believe.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
I think you should PM catutie or CrazyAipom and ask when they're going to add another RP'er, I don't know.

Because the active RP'ers are me, SL555, shiny umbreon and Decmaster, I believe.

Yep. You're correct.

Back