Media My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

hmmm for some reason i always see this pic too...and i recognize it from somewhere....but i cant figure out where...I LIKE IT ANYWAY :D

159%20-%20applejack%20comic%20meme%20rainbow_dash.jpg

but ya...ill try the game again tonight :D thanks tyraniking :D

edit: HOLY ummmm its giant....just a warning. i didnt know it was gonna be that big rofl xD

edit 2: um another big image BUT i just found my new desktop background xD

SkylineFaux-Typography2.png

oh man...i put it up there then realized that...ALL THE WORDS ARE THE THEME :D im in love :p

RE: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Clan-Clan: 20% cooler than...everything.

The comic is a reference to this one, which became a minor meme on deviantArt.

Also, in the Fluttershy image, Fluttershy is made up of her quotes and her mane consists entirely of the word "kindness".

^:D that just made it more awesome lol. i actually went to my desktop to check that :p

also i just found this on some german site :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1uJI1WdKOaw[/video]

twilights voice actor sounds pretty weird...they must alter her voice some way. but pinkies voice actor is DEAD on ;D

edit:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL oh man...

15millionbyspeccysyd3km.png

i love pinkie lol....oh i should probably show that site....um here

as i said...its german but its filled with awesome :D

edit 2: guys...you need to post i have the greatest thing ever to post :D oh well ill just post in any way...i guess there are 2 things now. YOUR HEAD MAY EXPLODES FROM THIS

pony piano

this thing...has already killed 2 hours for me...OH MAN

ready for it...READY

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v483F3Oq7EY[/video]

:O *head explodes*

that was just to much awesome at once....

One spoiler tag has a broken image, cat. I tried the pony piano and it's cool. I like that they have all the mane 6 being able to be used.

there i fixed it ;D it was the last one...the best one....must have been to much to handle :D :p

That video is full of win. It's so awesome how it combined Pokemon and ponies. Two things awesome separately, become 20% cooler combined.

That video really was brilliant, especially because it didn't use a lot of the clips that are used so often in PMVs.
Speaking of PMV's, I made another, but it's only 40 seconds long and it's got some bad language, so I won't post it. I will however Repost my old one. So yeah. Rhinestone Eyes PMV by Vulpix Yolk and I.

tumblr_llq5a05QuL1qjxtmio1_500.png

why did this place die D:

its monday so i changed my sig and avy ;D fluttershy this week

catutie said:
tumblr_llq5a05QuL1qjxtmio1_500.png

why did this place die D:

its mondays o i changed my sig and avy ;D fluttershy this week

I'm here, I just haven't been watching that much pony, but I most likely will soon though, I'm just afraid of getting the uploader into trouble due to the supposed "Ten Strikes Bill"

ten strikes bill? what is that?

I found a funny video on YouTube.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50-oWY1pFE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Yes, I finally got a pony avatar. A gif one too.

And I'm not sure if this was posted in the old thread, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmHAqgAFt6E

Apple Bloom is PERFECT in that one part.

EDIT: Sweet Dawn Berlitz, that video is awesome. It took me about 3 views to actually notice that it was an OFFICAL COMMERCIAL. First Equestria Girls, now this. The Hub is great at commercials :).

I know it took me another couple of views to realize that was an official commercial. I haven't seen the "Equestria Girls" promo. I need to get around to viewing that sometime.

xD those were both awesome vids lol

SDB that was an amazing commercial xD

and robot if you wanted a pony avy you could have asked me ;D, that song was amazing too. i recognize it but i cant put my finger on it

if someone could find it...i want the pinkie part as a gif...if someone can find it cause ive looked everywhere and can only find the still frame D:

like 41-46 seconds in...that is what i want gif'd

catutie, I don't think that sounds very difficult for you to attempt on your own.

I'm looking for good Rainbow Dash GIF's. There have to be some good ones out there somewhere.

catutie said:
and robot if you wanted a pony avy you could have asked me ;D, that song was amazing too. i recognize it but i cant put my finger on it
I just Google'd 'My Little Pony Gifs' and found a cool avatar-size one. I also found one for a sig, but apparently Imageshack makes Gifs images.

And the song was from the Disney Movie Mulan, if you didn't know.

i can find ya some ;D

edit: ninja'd, how big is the gif? if it isnt to big and it only needs to be resized a little then i would say tinypic because if it doesnt need to be resized to much it usually doesnt butcher the gif but if its huge and you want it sig sized welllll....it will totally distort it lol.

AHA that is where that song is from...:D

The gif is not very big, perfect for my sig if I remove my Dialga banner. What I'm asking is where i can upload it and get the Code.

Here's a funny GIF of Rainbow Dash. It is a tad fast, though.

rainbow_dash_dance_by_clyvore-d3dprw6.gif

Robot3300 said:
The gif is not very big, perfect for my sig if I remove my Dialga banner. What I'm asking is where i can upload it and get the Code.

you can just right click any image and pick open in new window or what ever. then just put that in between img tags. i never upload mine to anywhere. just from google search to my sig :p

Back